- Paris night tour by bike
- See Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum and other illuminated monuments of Paris
- Watch Paris light up while cycling through parks, bike lanes and sidewalks
- One-hour Seine boat cruise with wine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC02557Photo by: anurag b
- DSC02555Photo by: anurag b
- DSC02524Photo by: anurag b
- Bike tour in ParisPhoto by: Ana M L
USA, 08 2010
- Eiffel Tower lit upPhoto by: Kathleen S
USA, 07 2010
- Panorama of the River SeinePhoto by: Dorothy M
Australia, 07 2010
- Eiffel Tower on Night Bike ...Photo by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- Mom and SophiePhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- Louvre sunsetPhoto by: Wendy K
Australia, 08 2009
- The Louvre at nightPhoto by: Art M
USA, 05 2008
- Riding in the rainPhoto by: Beatriz
- The Lourve at night.Photo by: Year Wah L
- On boatridePhoto by: John R
- FAT BIKE TOURSPhoto by: ben n
- Paris Night Bike TourPhoto by: Victoria H
- Wow!Photo by: Ryan G
- entering the LouvrePhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- getting darkPhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- LouvrePhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- better to be in front of herdPhoto by: trogdorwasaman
What You Can Expect
- Notre Dame: One of the world's most famous cathedrals. Learn about centuries of history, the purpose of the flying buttresses and how the city of Paris began on this little island.
- Louvre Museum: The massive museum contains some of the best-known art in the world. Ride into the back courtyard of the museum for a different viewpoint.
- Seine River Cruise: Paris from the river is magical. Pass famous attractions like Notre Dame, the Louvre, the Hotel de Ville, the Musee d'Orsay and the iconic Eiffel Tower among others.
- Berthillon: Stop for ice cream at this famous shop, choosing from more than 20 flavors, and pause to eat on the bridge between the Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite as you listen to stories about Paris' early history.
Great leader ..... interesting facts and discussion enjoyable ride river trip great
Fantastic way of getting an overview of Paris. Well prepared and nice guide, sporty group and new way of seeing Paris.
This tour was a great way to see Paris. The tour guide was fun, informative and a great guide - he definitely knew Paris. I would highly recommend this tour - it was great fun to ride around Paris in the evening. Thanks guys
Perfect night with good weather, full moon. The tour guide Alan was THE BEST!! He is funny, knowledgeable and was one of the highlights of our time in Paris.
Very fun!! Great tour guide!
This was an awesome experience!!! The price was reasonable for what we got. Well worth it and I would suggest it to anyone going to Paris!
Elsa was amazing. She has ruined me for other tour guides. Her energy was fantastic and she was knowledgeable. She spoke to everyone in her group and she made sure to guide us around the city safely. This your made me fall even more in love with Paris, because it and #39;s beauty at night is unparallel.
Did the Paris by night tour and exceeded all expectations!
Getting to dupleix station to meet the staff and fellow bikers was simple. Upon the exit of the station as you see the info desk, make a quick exit right and across the street you'll see their sign and people there. Simply give your last name and then follow them to their store to get fitted.
After getting fitted, you line up across the street and meet your guide. Our guide Frazer Not Frasier was amazing throughout the whole tour. Always making sure everyone was still alive and giving the best history talk about each stop we had. Right when the sun was setting, we had a quick stop to get some ice cream and to enjoy the scenery at the Island.
It is the luck of the draw as to who will be on your bike team so they can make it fun or terrible as well so good luck! Our team of Bikers included mostly americans and one couple from Australia and made the tour even more fun! All the personalities from everyone was very outgoing and social and we were quick to make new friends. This gets even better as the night goes on because you get to go on a boat and drink some wine while cruising down the river.We then return to our bikes which we parked at the entrance of the boat cruise and start the nostalgic bike ride back to their store. A quick thank you to everyone there and you were gone into the Paris night!
I wouldn't do it again because this was like an introduction tour of Paris so if you've been to Paris before, there are other tours that take you more in-depth with a specific place.
But if you want a quick tutorial of everything in Paris, this tour is the best you can choose and I highly recommend doing it!!!!
This bike tour was one of the highlights of our time in Paris!!! Seeing Paris by night is a whole new experience. We had a great tour guide who was charming and very informative. I highly recommend this to everyone....don't miss out!
This was a fabulous, fun tour! Scary at times weaving through the Paris traffic, but we thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt a lot of interesting and unusual facts about various well known, and not so well known, landmarks.