Book between July 1st and July 7th, 2016 and travel until December 31st, 2016 to save 25% off our previously offered price!
- Paris night tour by bike
- See Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum and other illuminated monuments of Paris
- Watch Paris light up while cycling through parks, bike lanes and sidewalks
- One-hour Seine boat cruise with wine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC02557Photo by: anurag b
- DSC02555Photo by: anurag b
- DSC02524Photo by: anurag b
- Bike tour in ParisPhoto by: Ana M L
USA, 08 2010
- Eiffel Tower lit upPhoto by: Kathleen S
USA, 07 2010
- Panorama of the River SeinePhoto by: Dorothy M
Australia, 07 2010
- Eiffel Tower on Night Bike ...Photo by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- Mom and SophiePhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- Louvre sunsetPhoto by: Wendy K
Australia, 08 2009
- The Louvre at nightPhoto by: Art M
USA, 05 2008
- The Eiffel tower at nightPhoto by: taylornjohns
- SunsetPhoto by: Benjamin F
- Riding in the rainPhoto by: Beatriz
- The Lourve at night.Photo by: Year Wah L
- On boatridePhoto by: John R
- FAT BIKE TOURSPhoto by: ben n
- Paris Night Bike TourPhoto by: Victoria H
- Wow!Photo by: Ryan G
- entering the LouvrePhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- getting darkPhoto by: trogdorwasaman
What You Can Expect
- Notre Dame: One of the world's most famous cathedrals. Learn about centuries of history, the purpose of the flying buttresses and how the city of Paris began on this little island.
- Louvre Museum: The massive museum contains some of the best-known art in the world. Ride into the back courtyard of the museum for a different viewpoint.
- Seine River Cruise: Paris from the river is magical. Pass famous attractions like Notre Dame, the Louvre, the Hotel de Ville, the Musee d'Orsay and the iconic Eiffel Tower among others.
- Berthillon: Stop for ice cream at this famous shop, choosing from more than 20 flavors, and pause to eat on the bridge between the Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite as you listen to stories about Paris' early history.
I don't usually love tours, but this was SO MUCH FUN! It exceeded my expectations. Our guide was great, the biking was great, the boat and wine was great and seeing the tower at night was the cherry on top! I would do it again and again.
Such a fun night! Did the night bike tour with my teenage sons. We all loved it. Got to see so much of Paris. We had a wonderful tour guide.
Absolutely Brilliant, highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic and brilliant fun. A must do for anyone.
Great way to see various parts of the city with the incredibly knowledgeable guide Malcolm! Especially enjoyed the hour-long boat tour portion of the tour!
This Paris night bike ride was fantastic, Malcolm our tour guide was enthusiastic and passionate about sharing his knowledge of the places we visited.
All going well I looking to book the Monet Garden trip in June with the same company.
Great leader ..... interesting facts and discussion enjoyable ride river trip great
Fantastic way of getting an overview of Paris. Well prepared and nice guide, sporty group and new way of seeing Paris.
This tour was a great way to see Paris. The tour guide was fun, informative and a great guide - he definitely knew Paris. I would highly recommend this tour - it was great fun to ride around Paris in the evening. Thanks guys
Perfect night with good weather, full moon. The tour guide Alan was THE BEST!! He is funny, knowledgeable and was one of the highlights of our time in Paris.
$49.72 Save $12.43