Granting free entry to the best attractions in the City of Light, the Paris Pass makes sightseeing hassle-free. You’ll skip the lines at many key attractions, such as the Louvre and Musée d'Orsay, which means you’ll see and do more during your Paris vacation. The Paris Pass also features freebies at some shops and restaurants.
- Sightseeing with the Paris Pass with free admission to over 60 attractions
- Choose from a 2, 4 or 6-day Paris Pass
- Free use of public transport
- Skip the line entrance to Paris' most famous attractions, including the Louvre Museum, Musée d'Orsay and Arc de Triomphe and Centre Pompidou
- FREE entry to Paris' best attractions including, Musée Grévin and Tour Montparnasse Tower
- Special offers at restaurants and shops
- Free map of Paris
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this pass is indispensable for anyone wanting to see as much as possible in Paris. You get subway and bus access, skip-the-line admission to some of the city's best sights and a handy city map. Saves time and money!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Notre DamePhoto by: Lilliam M
The Arc of TriumphPhoto by: David Art
Paris PassPhoto by: David A E
100_0504Photo by: DrAthena
USA, 11 2011
Hard Rock Cafe ParisPhoto by: Werner V
Artistic Flair!Photo by: Richard T
United Kingdom, 05 2009
Voila!Photo by: Richard T
United Kingdom, 05 2009
Lunch at the MillPhoto by: Richard T
United Kingdom, 05 2009
Sacre CoeurPhoto by: Anonymous
Paris Metro stopPhoto by: lkaluza
Paris Day 1Photo by: Kimberly H
Mystique Pyramid and LouvrePhoto by: Alain
Singapore, 01 2015
Gorgeous Louvre and PyramidPhoto by: Alain
Singapore, 01 2015
el molin rougePhoto by: m.consuelo l
Wine Tasting!Photo by: dandeliontraveler
Notre DamePhoto by: dandeliontraveler
VersaillesPhoto by: dandeliontraveler
on a bus tour. ( about an ...Photo by: elaine k
Moulin RougePhoto by: Jonny Farley
Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Jonny Farley
What You Can Expect
There’s no need for cash when you have the Paris Pass. Just show your pass at more than 60 Paris attractions, including some of the city’s most beloved museums and churches, and you’ll skip the long queues to gain quick and free entry. Purchase passes for two, four or six days.
Your Paris Pass includes:
- A detailed Paris map
- 1-day hop-on hop-off tour
- Free entry to more than 60 sights (for a full list, see ‘Itinerary' below)
- Some special offers at shops and restaurants
- Complimentary use of the Metro and public buses in Paris Zones 1-3 while your pass is valid
- Bypassing the lines at many major attractions in Paris, including the Louvre, Pantheon, Arc de Triomphe, Musée d'Orsay and Centre Pompidou.
The Paris Pass features FREE ENTRY to more than 60 of the top attractions in Paris, including:
- Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
- Aquarium Tropical de la Porte Dorée
- Arc de Triomphe
- Basilique royale de Saint-Denis
- 1-hr Seine River Cruise
- Centre Pompidou - Musée national d'Art moderne
- Chapelle expiatoire
- Chateau de Champs
- Chateau de Maison-Laffitte
- Chateau de Pierrefonds
- Chateau de Rambouillet
- Chateau de Vincennes
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - La Villette.
- Crypte archéologique de Notre-Dame
- Espace Dali
- Maison d'Auguste Rodin Meudon
- Musée Condé - Chateau de Chantilly
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée d'Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Musée de la Mode et du Textile
- Musée de la Monnaie
- Musée de la Musique - La Villette
- Musée de la Poste
- Musée de la Publicité
- Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
- Musée de l'Armee, Tombeau de Napolon 1er
- Musée de l'Assistance Publique - Hepitaux de Paris
- Musée de l'Institut du Monde arabe
- Musée national de l’Orangerie
- Musée de l'Ordre de la Liberation
- Musée de partemental Maurice Denis
- Musée des Arts de coratifs
- Musée des Arts et Metiers
- Musée des égouts de Paris
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musée d'Orsay
- Musée du Cinema - La Cinematheque Francoise
- Musée du Louvre
- Musée du quai Branly
- Musée et domaine nationaux du Chateau de Compiegne
- Musée Grévin
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée national de Ceramique de Sevres
- Musée national de la Marine
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Chateau d'Ecouen
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques
- Musée national des Chateaux de Malmaison et Bois Preau
- Musée national des Chateaux de Versailles et du Trianon
- Musée national du Chateau de Fontainebleau
- Musée national du Moyen Age - Thermes de Cluny
- Musée national Eugene Delacroix
- Musée national Picasso
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Musée Rodin
- Opéra de Paris - Palais Garnier Guided Tour
- Sainte Chapelle
- Tour Montparnasse
- Tours de Notre-Dame
- Villa Savoye
Special benefits include:
- FREE perfume gift at Fragonard Parfumeur
- FREE aperitif or creme brulee at Chez Clement restaurants
You have to go to the City of Lights at least once in your life! Food was fantastic, museums and history was unparalleled. People were very helpful and the mass transit is very easy to get around. Lots of smokers compared to what we in US are use to. Also, was disappointed by the amount of graffiti everywhere and trash.
I loved the fact that I was able to explore Paris at my own pace. The package included a metro pass for 2 days and for me that was a life saver!
Great to use! They don't open until 10 AM so plan your day accordingly on the first day you are going to use the pass. Well worth it!
When visiting a place like Paris that always has a lot of tourists, your two major choices are to: pre-purchase your tickets which means spending more before you visit, or get there and wait in line. The adage time is money applies in spades to Paris. L-O-N-G lines, hot weather, no shade or water can turn any experience into a why-are-we-doing-this pain in a very short time.
The Paris Pass package we purchased was complete- Tour book, Metro pass, Museum Pass, Attraction Pass. The Tour book highlighted many Paris attractions, gave you information about available discounts at various attractions, and most importantly told you which public transport lines to use to get to these attractions. The enclosed Metro map quickly shows you which lines to use and where to depart .
We will purchase the Paris Pass the next time we visit The City of Light.
Perfect! Don't miss the hop on hop off bus!
Easy to use and a very affordable method to see and enjoy the city. The packaging was nice and helped keep track of the items. My only regret is that I ordered online and did not have it delivered to my home before the trip--this would have saved time. Overall, a mist have for those visiting the city.
Paris pass smartest thing we did. Pickup location slightly hard to find.
Great Value - Saw and Did Plenty
Worth it! We were in Paris for 3 days exactly and this allowed us entrance everywhere, and the metro pass is BIG plus! Very much worth it.
This is a great way to see and do Paris. The Paris Pass includes 1 day of a hop-on/hop-off tour, with an option to buy a second day. Take my advice and don't buy the second day since the Paris Pass also comes with a 2-day Paris Metro pass with unlimited use. The Metro is a great way to visit a good number of the famous sites around Paris, including the Champs Elysee/Arch de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower/Champ de Mars and it's safe to take the Metro at all hours. Do yourself a favor and find a hotel near a Metro stop and you won't have to pay a euro on cap fare except for transit to and from the airport.