- Leave the tourist path to explore a hidden cemetery of Paris
- Hear stories, legends and little-known facts about Pere LaChaise cemtery
- See all of the best known graves including Jim
Morrison and Chopin.
- Entertaining and informative tour led by exceptionally knowledgeable guide
- Personalized small group and commentary (maximum 25 people)
Recent Photos of this Tour
The graves of the famous dead include the American musician Jim Morrison, Irish author Oscar Wilde, and French writers Balzac and Proust. On your guided meander through this romantic labyrinth of stones, trees and paths, your guide will point out the famous graves and hidden eccentricities that make this famous cemetery so special.
Discover one of the greatest and most tragic love stories of all time - that of Heloise and Abelard, now buried side by side after long years of separation. As we pass Chopin’s tomb you can almost hear his best-known piece, the Funeral Dirge. We’ll also find the resting place of Molière, the famous French playwright.
Join us on this extraordinary tour of Paris Pere LaChaise and hear the stories of the great people buried in this very special cemetery.
Reviewed by Donna F, April 2013
Wonderful guide. Very informative . Great place to spen my 60th birthday (:
Reviewed by Martha O, January 2013
The tour was very entertaining. The guide was friendly and knowledgeable, and had lots of intriguing stories to tell about the different people in the different graves. I highly recommend this tour.