- Fuss-free transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your central Paris hotel
- Door-to-door service with professional driver
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Don't forget to book your Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Th Eiffel tower from Seine ...Photo by: Ravinder B
- The AirportPhoto by: Jesse M
- Que mejor marco que Paris y a ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- Victoria, Victoria, he ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- FullSizeRenderPhoto by: Jose Lorenzo V
- The entrance of the Sacre curePhoto by: T E R
- paris winter 14Photo by: Graham B
- View of the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David Addison M
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Racelyn
- quero dinheiro de volta. ...Photo by: Flavio Fideki T
- Paris loverPhoto by: Fuad A
- From Barcelona to ParisPhoto by: Hasmawi K
- DSC01096Photo by: erik b
- eiffel towerPhoto by: Ruth S
- 2010 at the LouvrePhoto by: Joan K
USA, 07 2010
- Parisian ArchitecturePhoto by: Anonymous
- Love the snailsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mississippi belle with ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cafe RivoliPhoto by: DENNIS P
USA, 10 2009
- At the Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Antonio M
USA, 12 2007
What You Can Expect
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
This was the pick up from Orly, which was correct unlike going home, was very pleasant and helpul
Great service. The ride through Paris was very entertaining. The sights, sounds and traffic is crazy. You get to see more than the Metro and very easy to ring to announce your arrival.
Diane R United States of ...
Easy process. So glad we decided on this group.
When we got to CDG we called our driver after getting our bags. We were instructed to go to the meeting location and advised that we would be picked up within 20 minutes. The driver arrived at the exact location where we were told to wait. The driver was very courteous and the ride into Paris was nice. We will be using Viator for all of our vacations.
Shuttle was on time and driver very helpful.
Efficient!! Worked well at a reasonable price
Excellent transfer from Charles de Gaulle airport to our hotel in Paris. I had some difficulty with phoning on arrival, but the staff at the visitor information counter were helpful in solving that issue. The shuttle arrived in about 10 minutes and it was a comfortable ride into the city, with an excellent driver. I would certainly recommend this service, and I feel that it was a very good value as well.
The service worked exactly as hoped. Great driver, too.
Our polite driver arrived within the allotted 25 minutes after our call from the airport. He took us directly to our flat. We were appreciative of the service.
Convenient and reliable service. Knowledgeable driver gave really useful orientation information on drive into Paris. Highly recommended, good value for top rate service.