Euro 2016 Special Offer: Book with us and save compared to another travel site!
- Fuss-free transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your central Paris hotel
- Door-to-door service with professional driver
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Don't forget to book your Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Th Eiffel tower from Seine ...Photo by: Ravinder B
- The AirportPhoto by: Jesse M
- Que mejor marco que Paris y a ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- Victoria, Victoria, he ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- FullSizeRenderPhoto by: Jose Lorenzo V
- The entrance of the Sacre curePhoto by: T E R
- paris winter 14Photo by: Graham B
- View of the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David Addison M
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Racelyn
- quero dinheiro de volta. ...Photo by: Flavio Fideki T
- Paris loverPhoto by: Fuad A
- From Barcelona to ParisPhoto by: Hasmawi K
- DSC01096Photo by: erik b
- eiffel towerPhoto by: Ruth S
- 2010 at the LouvrePhoto by: Joan K
USA, 07 2010
- Parisian ArchitecturePhoto by: Anonymous
- Love the snailsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mississippi belle with ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cafe RivoliPhoto by: DENNIS P
USA, 10 2009
- At the Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Antonio M
USA, 12 2007
What You Can Expect
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
Great service. We have used this before, and without doubt will do again! Once in arrivals, a telephone call to an English speaking office, resulted in our transport arriving at the airport within 15mins!
It works great, just have to read the instructions carefully to arrive at the meeting point. I will definitely book again. I highly recommend it. Glad I booked it and didn't have to take a taxi, which by the way its way more expensive. Loved it!
Arrived at airport, rang the number as states and we were picked up within 15 minutes. Driver was great and dropped us off right in front of our stay in Paris.
Smooth pick up at the airport and the van was clean and comfortable.
Great driver - great service.
Same great service leaving the city! Recommend this to anyone!
This was good value. It was easy to find the meeting place after ringing the company so it is vital to have a phone. The driver was helpful and courteous.
Our driver was very respectful And he was very receptive with practicing my French with me.
My suggestion would be to have a method of contact within CDG for Paris Shuttle, especially in the case of a flight delay.
$20.24 Save $0.21