Book and save up to 14% compared to another travel site
- Fuss-free transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to your central Paris hotel
- Door-to-door service with professional driver
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Don't forget to book your Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Th Eiffel tower from Seine ...Photo by: Ravinder B
- The AirportPhoto by: Jesse M
- Que mejor marco que Paris y a ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- Victoria, Victoria, he ...Photo by: Jose Lorenzo V
- FullSizeRenderPhoto by: Jose Lorenzo V
- The entrance of the Sacre curePhoto by: T E R
- paris winter 14Photo by: Graham B
- View of the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David Addison M
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Racelyn
- quero dinheiro de volta. ...Photo by: Flavio Fideki T
- Paris loverPhoto by: Fuad A
- From Barcelona to ParisPhoto by: Hasmawi K
- DSC01096Photo by: erik b
- eiffel towerPhoto by: Ruth S
- 2010 at the LouvrePhoto by: Joan K
USA, 07 2010
- Parisian ArchitecturePhoto by: Anonymous
- Love the snailsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mississippi belle with ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Cafe RivoliPhoto by: DENNIS P
USA, 10 2009
- At the Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Antonio M
USA, 12 2007
What You Can Expect
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
We were so pleased. Everything went seamlessly. We certainly will tell our friends about this service-thank you viator for linking us up!
Prompt service, comfortable and quite inexpensive. Was much cheaper than booking through the hotel. Driver did get a little lost though.
The Driver was GREAT, very personable and his driving was amazing in the crazy Paris rush hour traffic. Definitely recommend.
Car was ontime, and driver was very courteous. Arrived at hotel quickly. Definately would recommend this service, and use it again
Courteous driver. Had a flat tire and still got to the airport on time.
Once I landed and retrieved my luggage, I made one phone call and within 10 minutes I was on my way to the hotel. It just wasn't worth struggling with bags and bus routes when I could cut out all of the uncertainly and arrive safe and sound at a reasonable price.
Easy transport. I found it easier to dial the phone number directly than trying to use one of the phones at the airport. Driver was courteous and pointed out certain points of interest along the way. This is the second time I used this service. If I'm fortunate to visit Paris again, I will use this service.
Came right on time and I got to sit at the front next to the driver.
Since I was the last to be dropped off he quickly took me to see the Eiffel Tower which I though was so nice of him!
Only downside was that the telephone number doesnt work at a public telephone so I had to ask a tour operator to ring for me to find the location.
Will use again!
Great to have someone to pick us up and take us directly to our hotel from the airport. There were others along as well and we were the last dropped off so it did take a bit, but driver was courteous and got us where we needed to go.
$22.65 Save $3.23