- Experience Montmartre on a unique and interactive walking tour
- Meet the characters of the Belle Epoque who’ll bring the history of Montmartre alive on every corner
- Visit sites such as Place Dalida and the Passe-Muraille sculpture
- Discover the Vineyards of Montmartre and Le Lapin Agile cabaret
- Interact with the artists and take part in the lively finale near the Sacré Coeur Basilica
- Perfect walking tour for families!
What You Can Expect
Wander through the enchanting narrow streets of Montmartre while taking in the sights including Place Dalida, in memory of the famous singer and actress Dalida, and the intriguing Passe-Muraille sculpture that is literally coming out of the wall. Encounter artists from the Belle Epoque era at every corner including musicians, magicians, circus artists, historical characters and singers, creating a new, fun form of open-air theater.
Pass the famous Le Lapin Agile cabaret that entertained famous artists such as Picasso and Modigliani. Discover the secret gardens of the Vineyards of Montmartre, the only vineyard in Paris still producing wine. Throughout your journey, learn about the history, culture and legends of the famous hill of Paris through interaction with real-life artists and your friendly guide.
Finish the tour at the famous Sacré Coeur Basilica. The white dome of this iconic church that stands out in the Parisian skyline is an excellent location for a photo opportunity. Enjoy the singing and dancing finale, where audience participation is encouraged!