Book this Paris super saver and save up to 21% compared to booking the tours separately
- Theatrical tour of the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre with charismatic actor guides
- Learn the history of Paris' most famous landmark portrayed through a love story
- Get a rare behind-the-scenes look at the Champ de Mars bunker and the tower’s elevator engine room
- Gain skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower’s second floor for sweeping views of Paris
- Take a walking tour of Montmartre to relive Paris’ Belle Epoque
- Meet historical characters like famous artists and Cancan dancers
- Visit Basilique du Sacré Coeur, the Moulin de la Galette, the Passe-Muraille sculpture and a secret vineyard
What You Can Expect
This tour was wonderful! The morning portion was so interesting. We not only learned all about the history of the Eiffel Tower, but got to see the bunker below it as well as how the funicular works. So interesting! We had planned to make it to the afternoon portion of the tour, but had trouble getting there on time, while still getting lunch. I would suggest taking a cab to Montmartre, rather than attempting the metro. The metro stops in paris are further away than you think! Overall, very unique and wonderful tour!
Was a very nice tour, could have used more time at the Eiffel Tower.
$48.52 Save $10.59