Book and travel by February 29, 2016 and save 25% off our previously offered price!
- Half-day Paris Super Saver including Eiffel Tower tour and Seine River cruise
- Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and head straight up to the second floor
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a guide and learn all about the beloved Paris monument
- Visit the third floor independently and ogle magnificent city vistas from the tower’s summit
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat on a Seine River cruise
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine and admire the Louvre, Notre Dame and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: madhur
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Micahel S
- Seine River cruisePhoto by: hwahib
- The Eiffel Tower from street ...Photo by: Richard S
- Notre Dame from the River ...Photo by: Deborah B
- View from the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Deborah B
- Eiffel Tower at sunsetPhoto by: Deborah B
- A little bubbly on the 3rd ...Photo by: Gordon M
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mae M
- AAAPhoto by: JL S
- wowPhoto by: JL S
- wow!Photo by: JL S
- Anura at the EiffelPhoto by: Anura T
- Anura and RazinPhoto by: Anura T
- ExcitementPhoto by: Anura T
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Anura T
- Eiffel Tower on 2nd floorPhoto by: Anura T
- Our tour GuidePhoto by: Roger L
- ParisPhoto by: Thomas C
- Eiffel Tower from La SeinePhoto by: Stephen S
What You Can Expect
Choose from a morning or afternoon start time, and then meet your guide to start your Paris Super Saver with a stroll through the gardens at Trocadéro. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won over the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon.
Skip past the tower’s long entrance lines with your fast-access ticket, and head straight up to the second floor by elevator while enjoying anecdotes and tales of history about the Paris landmarks below your feet. Walk around the viewing gallery with your guide and soak up sights of Champs de Mars and Montparnasse Tower. After your tour, continue up to the summit on your own by elevator and explore the third floor while ogling impressive city vistas at your own pace. Your ticket allows you to spend as long as you want on the Eiffel Tower’s third floor. When you have enjoyed your fill of the Parisian panoramas, travel down the elevator to ground level.
Your next experience has a flexible start time, meaning you can simply walk to the prearranged meeting point — roughly 656 feet (200 meters) from the tower — at a time that suits your schedule.
Seine River Cruise (1 hour):
Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at the water’s edge, and relax out on deck or in the lower saloon as you cruise along the famous river. Cutting through the city, the Seine takes in some glamorous sights and its Paris riverbanks have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status.
Listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise and gaze out at sights such as the Louvre, an iconic building that’s home to some of the world’s most celebrated artwork. Have your camera poised to capture photos of Notre Dame — a UNESCO World Heritage site — and marvel at the attention-grabbing façade of La Conciergerie. The former royal palace and prison once housed some of the country’s most important political prisoners such as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon III.
After an hour on the water, cruise back to the start point where your tour finishes.
JR United States of ...
We booked the earliest possible tour for the Eiffel Tower. The day began at the Palais Chaillot where we met our guide. This was such a great location because we had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. We were given headsets before we started - another great idea! Headsets allow you to hear your tour guide but doesn't tether you to the group the entire time. Our guide was well-organized, knowledgeable and just made the experience so much nicer.
You must do this when in Paris! The view and tour guide are amazing not to mention skipping the line for fast access
OMG this was great. The meeting place for the EiffelTour tour was not clear we missed the guide and we had to reschedule for the next night.
Great tour. Adam was very knowledgeable and interactive.
It was a wonderful time, and great view! Do not forget to print your ticket in advance as it will cause a delay.
Ok we turned up late but thankfully found the fabulous Violet leading our tour. She was absolutely amazing. There was nothing she didn't know and made it so much fun. Eiffel tour was fantastic followed by a boat tour on the Thames. Great value. A great day!
Our guide Irwan was great! Gave us a lot of information and stories behind some buildings. It was a great option to skip the line, saving us tons of time!
This was amazing! The history was wonderful, the view was over the top. This experience was well worth the investment.
Fab tour, was great to be able to skip the very long queues for the tower and the tour guide was very informative - we learnt some wonderful history about the Eiffel Tower and Paris
I consider booking this tour one of the best decisions I and #39;ve ever made for this trip.
$84.05 Save $21.01