- Half-day Paris Super Saver including Eiffel Tower tour and Seine River cruise
- Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and head straight up to the second floor
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a guide and learn all about the beloved Paris monument
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat on a Seine River cruise
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine and admire the Louvre, Notre Dame and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: madhur
- This is the Alexander Bridge. ...Photo by: Susan B
- Louvre - view from SeinePhoto by: Milan R
- Champ de Mars and École ...Photo by: Milan R
- Trocadero from 2nd floorPhoto by: Milan R
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Micahel S
- Seine River cruisePhoto by: hwahib
- The Eiffel Tower from street ...Photo by: Richard S
- Notre Dame from the River ...Photo by: Deborah B
- View from the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Deborah B
- Eiffel Tower at sunsetPhoto by: Deborah B
- A little bubbly on the 3rd ...Photo by: Gordon M
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mae M
- AAAPhoto by: JL S
- wowPhoto by: JL S
- wow!Photo by: JL S
- Anura at the EiffelPhoto by: Anura T
- Anura and RazinPhoto by: Anura T
- ExcitementPhoto by: Anura T
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Anura T
What You Can Expect
Choose from a morning or afternoon start time, and then meet your guide to start your Paris Super Saver with a stroll through the gardens at Trocadéro. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won over the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon.
Skip past the tower’s long entrance lines with your fast-access ticket, and head straight up to the second floor by elevator while enjoying anecdotes and tales of history about the Paris landmarks below your feet. Walk around the viewing gallery with your guide and soak up sights of Champs de Mars and Montparnasse Tower.
Your next experience has a flexible start time, meaning you can simply walk to the prearranged meeting point — roughly 656 feet (200 meters) from the tower — at a time that suits your schedule.
Seine River Cruise (1 hour):
Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at the water’s edge, and relax out on deck or in the lower saloon as you cruise along the famous river. Cutting through the city, the Seine takes in some glamorous sights and its Paris riverbanks have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status.
Listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise and gaze out at sights such as the Louvre, an iconic building that’s home to some of the world’s most celebrated artwork. Have your camera poised to capture photos of Notre Dame — a UNESCO World Heritage site — and marvel at the attention-grabbing façade of La Conciergerie. The former royal palace and prison once housed some of the country’s most important political prisoners such as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon III.
After an hour on the water, cruise back to the start point where your tour finishes.
The Tour guide made this tour worth every penny - She was amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, funny and charismatic. She was well informed of Paris and all we needed to know. I highly recommend this tour if you are in town on a short vacation and want a great but quick experience of Paris.
Good way to skip the line and learn the history of the tower. The river cruise I would skip, no big deal.
This tour was amazing!
The guides were very nice and super friendly. Unfortunately we didn and #39;t go on the tour bc my friend hurt her knee. But from what I experienced was highly recommendable!!!
Great tour guide, Great tour!
Lindsay our tour guide was terrific.
Well versed on the history of the tower. She was animated and kept it very interesting.
Highly recommend this tour and Lindsay as your English speaking guide!
Seine River tour was nice and convenient.
This was very enjoyable! Our guide Ruta was very nice and knowledgeable and guided our group through the throngs of tourists masterfully. It was so nice to go ahead of the lines and get right on an elevator. We also thoroughly enjoyed the Seine River Cruise.
Great experience! Our guide spoke very clearly and presented a lot of both informative and amusing facts.
Indeed it was skip the line. Our small group just waltzed through the entrance, pass all others waiting in looooong lines.
Coupled with Seine river cruise, that was memorable day for my wife and me.
James, our tour guide was awesome! He was knowledgeable and very friendly. The Eiffel Tower is a site to see - much more impressive in person.
River cruise was relaxing, however, the day we took it was very chilly/raw. Ended up staying inside most of the trip.
Very well organised tour and very informative