- Half-day Paris Super Saver including Eiffel Tower tour and Seine River cruise
- Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower and head straight up to the second floor
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a guide and learn all about the beloved Paris monument
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat on a Seine River cruise
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine and admire the Louvre, Notre Dame and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: madhur
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Micahel S
- Seine River cruisePhoto by: hwahib
- The Eiffel Tower from street ...Photo by: Richard S
- Notre Dame from the River ...Photo by: Deborah B
- View from the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Deborah B
- Eiffel Tower at sunsetPhoto by: Deborah B
- A little bubbly on the 3rd ...Photo by: Gordon M
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mae M
- AAAPhoto by: JL S
- wowPhoto by: JL S
- wow!Photo by: JL S
- Anura at the EiffelPhoto by: Anura T
- Anura and RazinPhoto by: Anura T
- ExcitementPhoto by: Anura T
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Anura T
- Eiffel Tower on 2nd floorPhoto by: Anura T
- Our tour GuidePhoto by: Roger L
- ParisPhoto by: Thomas C
- Eiffel Tower from La SeinePhoto by: Stephen S
What You Can Expect
Choose from a morning or afternoon start time, and then meet your guide to start your Paris Super Saver with a stroll through the gardens at Trocadéro. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won over the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon.
Skip past the tower’s long entrance lines with your fast-access ticket, and head straight up to the second floor by elevator while enjoying anecdotes and tales of history about the Paris landmarks below your feet. Walk around the viewing gallery with your guide and soak up sights of Champs de Mars and Montparnasse Tower.
Your next experience has a flexible start time, meaning you can simply walk to the prearranged meeting point — roughly 656 feet (200 meters) from the tower — at a time that suits your schedule.
Seine River Cruise (1 hour):
Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at the water’s edge, and relax out on deck or in the lower saloon as you cruise along the famous river. Cutting through the city, the Seine takes in some glamorous sights and its Paris riverbanks have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status.
Listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise and gaze out at sights such as the Louvre, an iconic building that’s home to some of the world’s most celebrated artwork. Have your camera poised to capture photos of Notre Dame — a UNESCO World Heritage site — and marvel at the attention-grabbing façade of La Conciergerie. The former royal palace and prison once housed some of the country’s most important political prisoners such as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon III.
After an hour on the water, cruise back to the start point where your tour finishes.
Very well organised tour and very informative
Great tour guide, nice to get all the info about the tower.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great informative tour and our guide Emily was absolutey fantastic she made our day thanks
How tour guide was wonderful he was so knowledgeable and gave a great tour! Would highly recommend this tour.
Fun and well done our guide was very informative and pleasant. The cruise was relaxing and had a nice view with a warm cabin.
Loved it! Super informative and not in a boring way. The guide knew his stuff and it was nice not to have to wait in a long line.
Really recommend this trip.
Daniel, from Ireland, was a great guide and made the tour very interesting and enjoyable.
Decided to walk down from the second level.
Tower is a lot taller than I thought.
Trip up the Seine is a must - good to see the bridges from a different angle.
The Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise, operated by City Wonders Ltd, were both excellent events. I thoroughly enjoyed both excursions in particular the interaction of our Eiffel Tower guide, John, who had an extensive knowledge of the history of the Eiffel Tower and the surrounding Paris district. The Seine River Cruise, interspersed with interesting commentary, is an excellent way to view the many historical buildings and bridges - Not to be missed!
defiantly skip the line is the way to go, but do the river cruise at night not during the day