- Book by May 31, 2015 to travel until September 30, 2015 and save 20% compared to the local supplier's prices!
Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 4-hour walking tour of Paris’ bohemian neighborhoods: Saint-Germain and the Latin Quarter
- Explore Saint-Germain with a guide, learning about famous ex-residents like Ernest Hemingway
- Enjoy a plate of charcuterie at a wine bar on the banks of the Seine River
- Play a game of Pétanque (lawn bowling) in Place des Vosges, Paris’ oldest square
- Visit an English bookstore in the Latin Quarter
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour lets you experience Paris like a local with a game of Pétanque and, of course, cheese and wine! You’ll also discover Paris’ quirkier side while exploring two of its best bohemian neighborhoods.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk through Saint-Germain’s bustling streets, hearing tales of famous ex-residents such as Ernest Hemingway and Jim Morrison along the way, and then wander down to the UNESCO-listed embankments of the Seine River. Stop to enjoy an assiette de charcuterie in an atmospheric wine bar, and feast on a picture-perfect Parisian lunch of decadent cheeses, cured meats and rich pâtés. Wine is available for you to buy at your own expense, if you wish.
Work off your lunch with a walk to the oldest square in Paris – Place des Vosges – for a game of Pétanque. The popular lawn bowling game is played in nearly every town across France, and players of all ages love it! Enjoy a glass of wine while discussing the game with your teammates and guide. Listen carefully: you'll learn the rules and hear tips to knock your opponents’ balls out of the way.
After your game, walk to the Latin Quarter, through St Michel, and take a peek inside Paris’ first English bookstore. Tucked away in one of the area’s medieval houses, the shop is a book lover’s paradise packed to the rafters with literature. Spend some time browsing the shelves and shopping, if you wish.
Enjoy a final walk to Paris' undisputed masterpiece of Gothic architecture: Notre Dame Cathedral. Pose for photos, hear tales of the building’s history, and then bid your guide a fond farewell.
Our tour guide , Alex, was fabulous. We had a lovely afternoon and I can't recommend this tour (or Alex) highly enough.
Our guide was highly knowledgeable about the area. His ability to speak and understand English impressed us! He was open to us asking to see certain places and made sure we had a good time. Very friendly and easy to be with! We would definately recommend this tour.
$54.66 Save $10.93