- Two-hour French Revolution Walk through Paris
- Experience a different side to Paris on an informative guided walk
- See the buildings and sites where historic events took place
- Place de la Concorde where King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette were guillotined
- See the Conciergerie Palace and the site of the Bastille Prison
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bastille Prison - the raiding of this prison sparked the French Revolution
- Les Invalides - over 30,000 arms were stolen from here in order to attack the Bastille
- Place de la Concorde - site of the beheadings of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, among many others
- Tuileries Palace - the site of the royal palace that served as a prison for King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in the Tuileries Gardens
- Conciergerie - the prison overlooking the Seine River where Marie Antoinette was held
- National Assembly - site of the lower house of the French Legislative branch
- Reign of Terror - the years following the Revolution that saw chaos, betrayal and murder
Our guide, Steph, was terrific. We learned a lot from her about the French Revolution, the architecture, the area, the history and Paris. Despite cold, windy weather, our time with her was very well spent and enjoyable. We would recommend this tour but especially Steph to anyone.
We truely enjoyed Gill our tour guide. He was very informative knowledgeable, personalble, warm and engaging. He got to know everyone in our 12-13 person group. You can tell he really enjoyed giving these tours as he spoke with much excitement and energy and made the tour come to life. He did not miss explaning the deltails on any of the buildings or sites-it was a full walking tour well worth the money, and if your really enjoy learning about the French Revolution don't miss this tour, we enjoyed it very much, to add, the weather was fantatic!