- Two-hour French Revolution Walk through Paris
- Experience a different side to Paris on an informative guided walk
- See the buildings and sites where historic events took place
- Place de la Concorde where King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette were guillotined
- See the Conciergerie Palace and the site of the Bastille Prison
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bastille Prison - the raiding of this prison sparked the French Revolution
- Les Invalides - over 30,000 arms were stolen from here in order to attack the Bastille
- Place de la Concorde - site of the beheadings of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, among many others
- Tuileries Palace - the site of the royal palace that served as a prison for King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in the Tuileries Gardens
- Conciergerie - the prison overlooking the Seine River where Marie Antoinette was held
- National Assembly - site of the lower house of the French Legislative branch
- Reign of Terror - the years following the Revolution that saw chaos, betrayal and murder
Extremely knowledgeable and charming guide. He talked and answered questions the entire length of the tour. Felt like I was seeing many landmarks for the first time. Enjoyed by 15 year old and 70 year old.
Lots of walking.
Our guide was very knowledgable and made the history of the French Revolution come alive. There was never a dull moment. It was fascinating from beginning until the end.