- Two-hour French Revolution Walk through Paris
- Experience a different side to Paris on an informative guided walk
- See the buildings and sites where historic events took place
- Place de la Concorde where King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette were guillotined
- See the Conciergerie Palace and the site of the Bastille Prison
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Bastille Prison - the raiding of this prison sparked the French Revolution
- Les Invalides - over 30,000 arms were stolen from here in order to attack the Bastille
- Place de la Concorde - site of the beheadings of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, among many others
- Tuileries Palace - the site of the royal palace that served as a prison for King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in the Tuileries Gardens
- Conciergerie - the prison overlooking the Seine River where Marie Antoinette was held
- National Assembly - site of the lower house of the French Legislative branch
- Reign of Terror - the years following the Revolution that saw chaos, betrayal and murder
We had an excellent guide, who was very knowledgeable and friendly. She was willing to answer all our questions with enthusiasm, even those which were not related to the French Revolution. This is an excellent tour for someone who wants to understand better why the Revolution took place, and what happened during the revolution.
The guide was clearly knowledgable and he enjoying sharing his insights! Totally worth it
Fabulous! Our guide was awesome - even our teens ages 14 and 16 thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommend!
Guide was very knowledgeable.
Gil was a super, accommodating guide. Had great knowledge and was open to questions and requests. Very interesting tour.
Would 100 recommend this tour to anyone. Antoin the guide was great and made learning fun!
Antwan was an excellent guide - welcoming, knowledgable and entertaining. Very good tour for anyone interested in Parisian history.
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! Guide was so knowledgable .. A must tour!!!
Very informative and interesting. Guide was great. Enjoyed it very much.
Excellent - a 2-2.5 hr walking tour that gives you solid history with your sightseeing. Highly recommended and well priced.