- Experience the best of Paris at night with dinner, a Seine River boat cruise and a cabaret show
- Dine at Les Ombres restaurant -- located on the rooftop terrace of Quai Branly Museum
- Admire illuminated Paris attractions that line the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River
- Sip Champagne while you watch Moulin Rouge’s ‘Féerie’ show
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Les Ombres is one of Paris’ must-visit restaurants; perched on the panoramic rooftop terrace of Quai Branly Museum, the restaurant boasts unsurpassed views of the Eiffel Tower lit up at night. Dine from a 3-course set menu while soaking up the ambience of this stylish restaurant, designed by renowned French architect Jean Nouvel.
After dinner at Les Ombres, your host will collect you for the short journey to the waterfront for your 1-hour Seine River cruise. Take a window-side seat in the boat’s lower saloon or walk around on deck, seeing all the illuminated attractions that line the river’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks. Pass under Pont Neuf, Paris’ oldest bridge, and see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre. Listen to the audio commentary as you cruise or simply sit back and take in the sights. After an hour, disembark your boat, meet your guide and then head to the Moulin Rouge.
You’ll be entertained by its famous show ‘Féerie.’ Risqué and raucous yet somehow refined, the performance is skillfully danced by the cabaret’s Doriss Girls, adorned in eye-catching costumes of shimmering sequins and bright feathers. Sit at your table, sip Champagne (one half-bottle included) and admire the show’s complex choreography, featuring the instantly recognizable French cancan. ‘Féerie’ finishes in the early hours of the morning, and your host will then drop you back off at your hotel.
Homemade Gougère (choux pastry with cheese)
Ravioles from Royan
Cod fillet, crisp green vegetables
Araguani Chocolate Biscuit
Dinner is served with a half-bottle of wine and mineral water, followed by coffee with petit fours (delicate chocolates)
Sample Menu for tour OMM:
First Course (choice of one):
• Prawn and avocado cocktail
• Chakchouka-style egg (baked in a tomato and chilli sauce)
Main Course (choice of one):
• Seared salmon with oven-baked tomatoes and Béarnaise sauce
• Roasted duckling with sautéed vegetables
Dessert (choice of one)
• Macha green tea with lychee and grapefruit segments
• Cheesecake with a berry marmalade
Dinner is served with a half-bottle of wine and mineral water, followed by coffee with petit fours (delicate chocolates).
Menus are subject to change.
This tour was amazing!
The river cruise was excellent. Paris is so cool -- and this tour gives you an interesting perspective. So many interesting people hanging out by the river and having little picnics and parties. Our tour was upgraded to an Eiffel Tower dinner which was awesome! The food was great. The Moulin Rouge is so much fun and this tour came with champagne!