Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll see Paris' nighttime sights with personalized attention from your guide.
- 75-minute evening Paris walking tour of the River Seine, Louvre and St-Germain
- Admire the sights of the City of Lights illuminated by night
- Learn about Parisian culture, cool bars and city events from your local expert guide
- Stroll around the Louvre Museum courtyard, posing for nighttime photos in front of its glass pyramid
- Wander off the tourist trail and see the places where the locals hang out
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Walk the streets of Paris when they are at their prettiest – at night. Your guide will show you the sights as well as the small streets that only the locals know.
What You Can Expect
Cross one of the elegant bridges spanning the River Seine, and hear stories about what it’s like to live in the city. Learn about Parisian culture and hear about upcoming events that are taking place in town; as a true Paris local (born and raised in the city), your guide will have more than a few recommendations! Gaze out toward the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, and then stroll toward the Louvre Museum, seeing its audacious glass pyramid illuminating the surrounding area.
As you walk around the Louvre courtyard, hear about the museum’s cultural significance and learn about the famous works of art housed within its walls, like Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Pose for pictures by the iconic glass pyramid, and soak up the quiet serenity of the courtyard at night.
Amble through the streets, visiting off-the-beaten path sites that tourists rarely see, and then finish your tour in the vibrant neighborhood of St-Germain with its glitzy bars and chic nightlife. If you want to continue enjoying Paris at night, then you’re in the best place to do it!
Very nice walking tour. Very knowleageble guide. I would suggest to add food tastings to make it more exciting because we see many things but we dont get to try them and sometimes time is very limited to go back and try those things,
Amazing views of Louvre by night,
The artist St Germain De pres with its posh cafes.
Very pleasant tour guide,
Visited pont des arts and placed a wedlock there.