Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- 75-minute evening Paris walking tour of the River Seine, Louvre and St-Germain
- Admire the sights of the City of Lights illuminated by night
- Learn about Parisian culture, cool bars and city events from your local expert guide
- Stroll around the Louvre Museum courtyard, posing for nighttime photos in front of its glass pyramid
- Wander off the tourist trail and see the places where the locals hang out
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Walk the streets of Paris when they are at their prettiest – at night. Your guide will show you the sights as well as the small streets that only the locals know.
What You Can Expect
Cross one of the elegant bridges spanning the River Seine, and hear stories about what it’s like to live in the city. Learn about Parisian culture and hear about upcoming events that are taking place in town; as a true Paris local (born and raised in the city), your guide will have more than a few recommendations!
As you walk around the Louvre courtyard, see its audacious glass pyramid illuminating the surrounding area. Hear about the museum’s cultural significance and learn about the famous works of art housed within its walls, like Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Pose for pictures by the iconic glass pyramid, and soak up the quiet serenity of the courtyard at night.
Amble through the streets, visiting off-the-beaten path sites that tourists rarely see, and then finish your tour in the vibrant neighborhood of St-Germain with its glitzy bars and chic nightlife. If you want to continue enjoying Paris at night, then you’re in the best place to do it!
What a lovely and informative guide-loads of interesting tidbits. And met really nice people on the tour too. Felt like I was walking around Paris with friends. I would do this again and recommend it to friends.
The tour was amazing, the tour guide went above and beyond and was very informative I would highly recommend this tour.