- 75-minute evening Paris walking tour of the River Seine, Louvre and St-Germain
- Admire the sights of the City of Lights illuminated by night
- Learn about Parisian culture, cool bars and city events from your local expert guide
- Stroll around the Louvre Museum courtyard, posing for nighttime photos in front of its glass pyramid
- Wander off the tourist trail and see the places where the locals hang out
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Walk the streets of Paris when they are at their prettiest – at night. Your guide will show you the sights as well as the small streets that only the locals know.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My daughter and I enjoyed this tour so much, and we learnt a lot during the tour. Luke, our guide, was excellent and so knowledgeable. We were lucky as there were only 4 of us on the tour. I would recommend this tour.
My friend and I ended up the only group members that night, so we got a personal tour. Thomas wad a great guide and gave us a lot of history, as well as some excellent tips on places to go and eat. We would definitely recommend it.
One of our favorite tours we have ever done!!! Loved it and will plan on doing it again next summer. Guide was delightful!! We are 55 and in good shape but feet hurt after 2 hours on cobblestones! Well worth it!!!!
The best guide
Really interesting and informative!
WONDERFUL! I had such an amazing time with Julie! She was very knowledgeable, friendly, and proud to show off her hometown of Paris.
Our tour Guide Elliot was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to learn more about Paris
Our guide was excellent, we definitely got an insiders view of his city. He gave us lots of great information and the walk was a nice pace. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Great local tour of St. Germain and the Louvre. Well done!
This was our first night and we were only 3 persons- our guide was very informed and explained all the sites expertly. Great introductory tour to get a feel fro the area from the Louvre the the Left Bank.