- 7.5-hour tour of Paris with lunch at the Eiffel Tower’s 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Take a tour of Paris’ ancient Notre Dame Cathedral with your guide
- Travel along the Seine River in style by river cruiser
- Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, and take in beautiful city views
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see many top city attractions in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0250Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0313Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0259Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- Springtime in ParisPhoto by: Ifetayo E
- Notre DamePhoto by: Dezhang Z
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Richard O
- louver museumPhoto by: Esam K
- Salmon at eiffel towerPhoto by: Esam K
- notre dame cathedralPhoto by: Esam K
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Chris M
- The LouvrePhoto by: Chris M
- Notre Dame CathedralPhoto by: ALEJANDRA S
- Lunch on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Parminder S
- Brian Smith with the tour ...Photo by: Ekaterina S
- The inverted pyramid at the ...Photo by: Robin S
- Eiffel Tower ParisPhoto by: ericjbaker
- Eiffel Tower - light showPhoto by: Natalie R
- Notre DamePhoto by: Nidale T
- Roasted chicken main dishPhoto by: Nidale T
- Menu for Eiffel Restaurant ...Photo by: Nidale T
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
Awesome experience! Very knowledgeable tour guide.
Fun, easy way to see the top spots in Paris. Guide was knowledgable. Without a tour, you'll be wasting time in long lines. Paris is magical!
Great tour, very knowledgeable and professional guide.
This is the perfect tour if you're limited on time since you hit all the major highlights in Paris. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We didn't experience any challenges or difficulties on this tour. I highly recommend it.
Wonderful tour - only wish the weather would have cooperated with us a bit more. The Louvre was exciting to see - unbelievable art! It was fun to eat lunch at the Eiffel Tower and the food was good. You will not have time to go to the top of the tower so make sure you find time to do that on your own. The ride down the Seinne was fun - able to stand at the back of the boat and take awesome photos along the way. Notre Dame was a sight to see! There was a mass going on while we were there so the smell of incense the singing of the choir just gave me chills. Guide was very informative - we totally enjoyed.
Gayle F United States of ...
This was an excellent tour. Very well done. Highly recommend this tour.
a great way to see the important sights of Paris in one day. Our guide was great and very informative.
Nelly United States of ...
I loved this tour! Great way to see the city if you have short time in Paris! Our guide was great! You get to go in to the Louvre, which I wish we would have spend a little more time there, then we took a shuttle boat over to the Eiffle Tower where we had lunch. I got the herb chicken and it was great! Then you got some free time to either climb the tower or wander around. You then take the shuttle boat over to Notre Dame where the tour ends. Nice way to enjoy the city. I definitely recommend this.
Tour was amazing. Helene is a great guide. We were able to see all the important attractions.