- 7.5-hour tour of Paris with lunch at the Eiffel Tower’s 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Take a tour of Paris’ ancient Notre Dame Cathedral with your guide
- Travel along the Seine River in style by river cruiser
- Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, and take in beautiful city views
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see many top city attractions in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0250Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0313Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0259Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Richard O
- louver museumPhoto by: Esam K
- Salmon at eiffel towerPhoto by: Esam K
- notre dame cathedralPhoto by: Esam K
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Chris M
- The LouvrePhoto by: Chris M
- Notre Dame CathedralPhoto by: ALEJANDRA S
- Lunch on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Parminder S
- Brian Smith with the tour ...Photo by: Ekaterina S
- The inverted pyramid at the ...Photo by: Robin S
- Eiffel Tower ParisPhoto by: ericjbaker
- Eiffel Tower - light showPhoto by: Natalie R
- Notre DamePhoto by: Nidale T
- Roasted chicken main dishPhoto by: Nidale T
- Menu for Eiffel Restaurant ...Photo by: Nidale T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Nidale T
- BatobusPhoto by: Nidale T
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
Guide very knowledgable. Great compact overview in one day. Would highly recommend.
This is a great tour if you have limited time in Paris. Our tour guide Vincent was very friendly, informative and very passionate about his city and it made for an enjoyable day. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was lovely as well. A fantastic day and the perfect 'welcome to Paris' experience.
This tour was amazing!
Well worth the money. Our tour guide was very good. Even though our tour of the Lourve was quick, we did get to see the major works. He had a great deal of knowledge about the museum and the art.
The best part of the tour is having lunch at the Eifel Tower! It was a fantastic view with decent food and a very nice waiter. The tour's ability to skip the line saved so much time.
We also enjoyed the boat ride and our visit to Notre Dame.
We would highly recommend this tour!
This tour was wonderful. Getting to eat at the restaurant of the Eiffel Tower was awesome. There was a nice selection of food items and the view was spectacular. I like how we focused on the main art pieces in the Louvre. I can only take so much artwork. I boat trip was quite nice. It saved from having to do a lot of walking. Notre Dame was neat to see. It was nice we were able to just the boat voucher even after the tour was over.
I highly recommend this tour!
A great tour with a very knowledgable and interested guide who constantly kept us informed about what we were seeing and what our movements were. While the food at lunch was average as a package it was reasonable value for money. Thank you Caroline our guide who was fabulous.
Great tour. Worth the time and energy.
The tour was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was very informative and kept us on time. Much recommended. The boat ride was a little long but it was a great opportunity to relax after the long walks. I will say I wish there was more time for pictures outside of the Louvre. Altogether a great tour!