- 7.5-hour tour of Paris with lunch at the Eiffel Tower’s 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Take a tour of Paris’ ancient Notre Dame Cathedral with your guide
- Travel along the Seine River in style by river cruiser
- Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, and take in beautiful city views
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see many top city attractions in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0250Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0313Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0259Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- Springtime in ParisPhoto by: Ifetayo E
- Notre DamePhoto by: Dezhang Z
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Richard O
- louver museumPhoto by: Esam K
- Salmon at eiffel towerPhoto by: Esam K
- notre dame cathedralPhoto by: Esam K
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Chris M
- The LouvrePhoto by: Chris M
- Notre Dame CathedralPhoto by: ALEJANDRA S
- Lunch on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Parminder S
- Brian Smith with the tour ...Photo by: Ekaterina S
- The inverted pyramid at the ...Photo by: Robin S
- Eiffel Tower ParisPhoto by: ericjbaker
- Eiffel Tower - light showPhoto by: Natalie R
- Notre DamePhoto by: Nidale T
- Roasted chicken main dishPhoto by: Nidale T
- Menu for Eiffel Restaurant ...Photo by: Nidale T
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
We would highly recommend this tour! Our tour guide, Vincent, was wonderful and very knowledgeable and informative! This was a great way to get a taste of the city and some of the major attractions The Louvre, Eiffel Tour, Notre Dame AND a cruise on the Seine River! Just be sure to wear some comfortable walking shoes :
Worth every dollar. Especially on a weekend day, when you got to bypass the lines at the Louvre and Eiffel Tower. Loved taking the boat between places, and Stephanie, our very informative and personable guide, reminded us the boat tickets were good through the evening. When the tour ended at Notre Dame, we hopped back on the boat and did some more comfortable sightseeing from the river....
AWESOME!!! Our guide was great and we toured the Louvre, Eiffel Tower with lunch and Notre Dame. She highlighted main points and gave us free time as well. Definitely recommend!
Our guide Sandrine was a doll. Very friendly and informative. The whole day went smoothly which made the tour enjoyable and overall a wonderful day.
This was a fantastic tour, well worth the money. It was all perfect, from the Louvre tour to the cruise along the Seine. Lunch on the Eiffel was a highlight and was a very memorable part of this tour. Our guide Manuela was fantastic and I cannot thank her enough for being such a great tour guide.
Great tour as an introduction to Paris. Thanks Isabella!
It was a wonderful tour of the highlights of the city, especially since this was our first visit to Paris. Our guide was wonderful, knowledgable and very gracious!
It was the best way to see Paris with limited time. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was amazing !i would recommend this tour
I had been to the same places on my own a few times before but this time with the tour guide, Isabella, she added stories and histories to places, fascinating indeed. The meal at Eiffel Tower is unexpectedly delicious.
The Paris tour was excellent! It covers the most common things to see in Paris via the canal boat. The canal boat was the taxi used to get to each place and no commentary was provided while on it.
The first stop is the Louvre Museum to get a nice summary of the important pieces in the exhibit, including the Mona Lisa. Next, we stopped at the Eiffel Tower and had lunch and some spare time. There was enough time to climb up to the 2nd floor, but not enough to go to the 3rd top floor, which I was a bit unhappy about, but the views are still amazing at the second floor.
The final stop is the Notre Dame Cathedral. Although I wasn't too interested in the cathedral, some background information about the cathedrals in Paris piqued my interest and really got to see the cathedral for what it was.