- 7.5-hour tour of Paris with lunch at the Eiffel Tower’s 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Take a tour of Paris’ ancient Notre Dame Cathedral with your guide
- Travel along the Seine River in style by river cruiser
- Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, and take in beautiful city views
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see many top city attractions in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0250Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0313Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0259Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- Caroline at Notre DamePhoto by: Jeffrey K
- Gorgeous Paris sky over Arc ...Photo by: Patricia R
- Sparkling EiffelPhoto by: Patricia R
- Enjoying the ambiance Paris ...Photo by: Patricia R
- Springtime in ParisPhoto by: Ifetayo E
- Notre DamePhoto by: Dezhang Z
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Richard O
- louver museumPhoto by: Esam K
- Salmon at eiffel towerPhoto by: Esam K
- notre dame cathedralPhoto by: Esam K
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Chris M
- The LouvrePhoto by: Chris M
- Notre Dame CathedralPhoto by: ALEJANDRA S
- Lunch on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Parminder S
- Brian Smith with the tour ...Photo by: Ekaterina S
- The inverted pyramid at the ...Photo by: Robin S
- Eiffel Tower ParisPhoto by: ericjbaker
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
This tour was great, despite the rain and all! It really let and #39;s you see everything! You will hot all the major attractions. Lunch at the tower was amazing, service a bit slow but food and atmosphere great. Would recommend to anyone who hasn and #39;t been to Paris and is there for a short time.
Caroline was wonderful, she was patient with the large group, very knowledgeable about the subject matter and she was fun too! Wished we could have gotten the river trip or something to replace it!
This Company was awesome. The tour guide was great, I booked a full day tour, but due to flooding the Louve and Seine River were closed, so the Company took us all around Paris nice, big glass comfortable bus and walking and I saw parts I never would not have seen. Since we could not do the exact thing I booked they reimbursed me the amount of purchase even though they gave us a wonderful day. I won't use another tour Company after dealing with Viator, I can't give them high enough recommendations
Really enjoyed our knowledgeable guide. The louvre is amazing and overwhelming having a guide was fantastic! The Eiffel tour is fabulous, don and #39;t recommend the lunch. Saw all the major landmarks which helped us get a sense of direction and we were able to easily get around Paris the rest of our trip.
In Paris for a quick weekend getaway and this tour allowed us to visit all the must sees in a day. Pauline was our tour guide and was wonderful!! The expedited entrance to Louvre and Eiffel Tower , benefit of being with tour, justified the tour price alone. Highly recommend!
We were very limited on time, and this was the perfect tour to experience some of the major highlights of Paris. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and quite informative. Getting priority at the major venues allowed us to spend much less time in line and more enjoying the highlights of Paris.
Cut to the chase and thoroughly experience three of the main Paris landmarks.....the Louvre, the Eiffel and Notre Dame with a guide that knows how to make them come alive.
This was a great way to see 4 of the Paris sights in one day. we had limited time in Paris and I would highly recommend this to others in this position. Enough time was spent at each site and the guide was wonderful. Lunch at the tower was nice for the price nothing too special, but we expected that. suitable for a moderate level of fitness.
Our tour guide, Anna, was very good and truly dedicated to making our experience a good one. Very knowledgeable. Being part of a tour, we were able to go to the front of the lines which was great for the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower as both had very long lines for the general public. The cruise on the Seine was very nice and had great views. Loved Notre Dame and having Anna guide us through it.