- 7.5-hour tour of Paris with lunch at the Eiffel Tower’s 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Take a tour of Paris’ ancient Notre Dame Cathedral with your guide
- Travel along the Seine River in style by river cruiser
- Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, and take in beautiful city views
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see many top city attractions in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0250Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0313Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- 2010_0910ParisLondon0259Photo by: Yvonne M
USA, 09 2010
- Notre DamePhoto by: Dezhang Z
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Richard O
- louver museumPhoto by: Esam K
- Salmon at eiffel towerPhoto by: Esam K
- notre dame cathedralPhoto by: Esam K
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Chris M
- The LouvrePhoto by: Chris M
- Notre Dame CathedralPhoto by: ALEJANDRA S
- Lunch on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Parminder S
- Brian Smith with the tour ...Photo by: Ekaterina S
- The inverted pyramid at the ...Photo by: Robin S
- Eiffel Tower ParisPhoto by: ericjbaker
- Eiffel Tower - light showPhoto by: Natalie R
- Notre DamePhoto by: Nidale T
- Roasted chicken main dishPhoto by: Nidale T
- Menu for Eiffel Restaurant ...Photo by: Nidale T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Nidale T
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
This was a wonderful tour of Paris. Paj was an enthusiastic guide and made me, at 67 years old, see art in a whole different way. Her descriptions and explanations were spectacular. Some of the artifacts she described in Notre Dame Cathedral helped me to understand my religous beliefs better. The Eiffel Tower was a repeat for me, but the lunch was a new experience--fantastic! I also enjoyed riding on the bateau bus. An excellent beginning to a week in this wonderful city.
Excellent. I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone.
Best tour for the price!!
Had a great time and was able to see several great sites in one day! Our guide was very knowledgeable!
BabyBluesMomof4 United States of ...
Our tour guide on January 16, 2016, was exceptional! She had been a tour guide for over 30 years and she was excellent at sharing her vast knowledge of the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Seine River, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Truly an amazing day! Thank you!
loved it!! the guide was knowledgeable and friendly. It was everything I imagined it would be. A comprehensive tour of Paris is one days time
Excellent value. Great way to see most of the highlights in a short amount of time.
Loved this tour! It was perfect since we were only there for a few days. Our tour guide Isabel was wonderful! She showed us the major art exhibits at the Louvre, skipped the lines for lunch at the Eiffel Tower and provided wonderful info on Notre Dame.
With this tour I was able to visit most of the sites on my Must do list. It is worth noting that with this tour you probably won't have time make it to the top of the Eiffel tower.
This was the first tour on our honeymoon. We had a lot of difficulty finding the group's meeting point, as we figured it would be AT the Louvre, but it was really 3 blocks away. We met our group just in time to walk back to the Louvre. I'm so glad we took this tour for a couple reasons: the Louvre collection is HUGE, and there is very little in English to clue you in as to what you're viewing or the significance, so having a guide is a MUST. This way we were also guaranteed to see the most important works. We then took a waterbus to the Eiffel where we had lunch. You have to be careful of pickpockets and street vendors in this area, but man is it beautiful. We had a delicious lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, which is on the second floor of the tower, and then we had 2 hours of exploring I personally thought this was excessive, as our guide really didn't give us any suggestions. We then met back at the waterbus and went to Notre Dame. What an amazing piece of sacred architecture. We were given information before going inside and then our guide left us to explore on our own. I wish I had known to climb the stairs to the top first, because when we were done exploring the cathedral, they had closed the staircase to the top. Overall, this is a great way to see Paris without being overwhelmed. However, I wish there had been a better usage of time.