- Photography walking tour of Paris’ Latin Quarter or Montmartre district led by an expert photographer
- Discover the sights and hidden gems of the district and how to capture them on camera
- Take shots of Notre Dame Cathedral and the bistro-lined streets of the Latin Quarter
- Snap photos of the Sacré Coeur Basilica and cobbled streets of Montmartre
- Learn new ways to ‘see’ Paris and capture its magic with insider tips
- Enhance your photography skills, whether you’re a beginner or serious amateur
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a guide on a private tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Richard provided a great deal of helpful information on lighting and composition, all the while commenting on Paris history and places. We didn't know to bring information on our cameras, but understand that will be added to the info sent out prior to the event.
Richard taught me so much about my camera and photography. It was a wonderful way to wander a lovely part of Paris, seeing the street life through the lens and learning much about the area as well. Thank you Richard.