- Small group walking tour of Montmartre
- Photography instruction, tips and skills from expert photographer Sab Will
- Panoramic views from Sacré-Coeur Basilica
- Illuminating commentary about colorful Montmartre's history and culture from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
The photographers' walking tour concludes at Sacre-Coeur Basilica and its panoramic views of Paris, before retiring to a typical bistro in the artists' square, Place du Tertre, for a friendly photo critique of your efforts.
The tour begins near the photogenic Art Nouveau entrance to the Abbesses metro in Montmartre and concludes at Place du Tertre, next to Sacre-Coeur Basilica.
Reviewed by Kate S, August 2012
This was great. Better aimed at the serious amateur photographer. I learned some fantastic facts about the manual operation of my camera, as well as some amazing insights to life in general. A real eye-opener. Kevin Hayden was fantastic.
Reviewed by Adrian O, United Kingdom, July 2010