- 2-hour private professional photo shoot in Paris
- Receive between 130-150 photos by email after your shoot
- Price applies for groups of up to eight people
- Choice of four photo shoot times throughout the day
- Perfect way to commemorate a honeymoon or other major milestone!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Let the professional take care of the photos for you on this tour! Soak up the attention as the photographer follows you around the city of love and captures every unforgettable moment! Romantic and fun!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Jump at LouvrePhoto by: Flavia S
- Paris Honeymoon PhotoPhoto by: wu_meimei5
- Walk along the river on a ...Photo by: Jocelyn D
- Paris Photo TourPhoto by: Lei W
- Photo Tour with AriPhoto by: Lei W
- Walk Photo Tour with AriPhoto by: Lei W
- Walking AroundPhoto by: Eliezer R
- Notre Dame in the background!Photo by: Marte Å
- SilhouettePhoto by: Michele A
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Michele A
- kissesPhoto by: Michele A
- LouvrePhoto by: Michele A
- Love MePhoto by: Michele A
- In every set, there is a ...Photo by: James C
- Yes, I was picking boogersPhoto by: James C
- Capture the personalityPhoto by: James C
- The control of field of depthPhoto by: James C
- A casual coffee momentPhoto by: James C
- From a quite corner of Eiffle ...Photo by: James C
- The tension of the cloud ...Photo by: James C
What You Can Expect
David was a blast, absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I were in Paris for a college break tour and thought it would be fun to get some pictures together instead of all our selfies. We could have never imagined that they would turn out this great! David was knowledgeable and energetic. He went above and beyond for the perfect shot, he would move trash, lay on the ground, and somehow find a way to keep other people out of the frame. We wanted some romantic as well as fun shots and he was able to deliver. He knew where to take us for great shots, he helped us pose, and most importantly he made us feel comfortable. David would give us tidbits of information about the area we were taking pictures in and gave us ideas of activities to do while in Paris. We had so much fun with this photo shoot and getting to know David.
What a great tour we had, will highly recommend it! Specially if it's your honeymoon like it was for us, Michel was fantastic and the pictures worth every penny
what a great idea and the photographer was really friendly. I was amazed how good the pictures were considering we are in our fifties and our kids loved them. Thanks for the memories of Paris
Ari was an amazing guide who took beautiful photos. We took them Wednesday and had them by Friday! A great way to remember our trip.
We had David as our photographer and he was brilliant! We had so much fun doing funny poses, jumping in the middle of the street while the traffic was stopped as well as some romantic, cuddly/kissing photos. David asked if there was anything in particular we wanted and we got it and so much more!!
Somehow my review did not go through. Now I just have to write it again. Ari was a great photographer! I am so glad that I went on this photography tour with him. I was on a business trip to London and Paris. I decided to add some fun at the end of the business trip. The weather was kind of lousy at the end of October. When I arrived in Paris, it was already getting dark. Somehow Ari was able to take great photos even when it was grey and dark. We visited many beautiful parts of Paris. I looked cute in the photos. He sent loads of them. After I downloaded the files, I looked at the photos and almost wanted to kiss myself. Wow!
Our photographer was Ari - very unassuming and quiet - till he got his camera out!! Then he put us through our paces and took a lot of creative and innovative photos. If you want to take stale photos of the usual monuments then skip this tour. If you want MEMORABLE visual records of a trip then book this.
Very happy with Ari and recommend him wholeheartedly.
Our photographer was Anne-Sylvaine MARRE-NOEL... This lady is so amazingly nice n cooperative.. She showed us a lot in Paris.. We walked with her n took photos.. She's really professional and beyond amazing... I simply recommend for everyone to book a photography session with her... Am so pleased :)
Our photographer was Aaricia Varanda. She was wonderful! I can't say enough about how great every picture turned out. She really has an eye for what will turn out to be a beautiful picture. You can't go wrong by asking for her if that is possible. Our pictures were taken in gardens and if front of the monuments and other famous buildings in Paris. She even found a huge sign in one of the gardens that had our initials right next to each other that she had us stand next to. Beautiful! Thank you again Viator for a great tour.