- Private Champagne tour from Paris with an attentive and knowledgeable guide
- Visit the Moet and Chandon Champagne cellars in Epernay, near Reims
- Walk through the village of Hautvillers, hometown of Dom Pérignon
- Explore the House of Mumm Champagne cellars in Reims
- Sample premium Champagne like GH Mumm's Cordon Rouge label
- Learn about the intricate Champagne-making process from your private guide
What You Can Expect
My husband and I enjoyed the tour but felt that the price we paid wasn't worth the entire trip. The tour included transportation to and from the champagne region as well as one glass of champagne during each of the two tours we went on, but didn't include lunch (some of the other tours did). Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us good information on our way up, but we felt that the transportation portion was definitely the majority of what we paid for. It would have been nice if another glass of champagne or lunch was included, but we did enjoy the day.