- Private walking tour of Paris and the Louvre
- Learn about the origins of Paris on Île de la Cité, home to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walk along the River Seine past famous landmarks
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour of the astounding Louvre museum
- See major artworks such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, and learn about the Louvre’s history and architecture
What You Can Expect
Our personal guide was funny and very knowledgeable. It was great to be able to tailor the tour to our liking and to not have to fight for position in a group to ask questions and hear the answers.
This was the highlight of our trip to Paris. For anyone visiting Paris for the first time this trip is essential.
Our tour guide Harryette was very knowledgeable, pleasant, interesting tour guide that we ever met before.We would definitely recommend her.
Berdine our guide was well educated. Her knowledge on her subject matter was extraordinaire. Would recommend her to everyone.
Our Tour Guides were Lilia and Dario. They were both excellent.
Could not have wanted more from our tours.
Juan Carlos G
United States of America
I would toward guide Chris was phenomenal. He was extremely knowledgeable. One of the best experiences I had on this trip.
this the best part, our guide Hari..was on time and knowledgeable. skip the line is the way to go with the added expense, The paper said to meet in the Place Louie NOT out in front so we stood in line to go into the police station for a look around.
Excellent we had a private guide who was very knowledgeable.
Excellent. Alexander lead our tour masterfully. All four of us, aged 12-47, loved the tour.
Randa was a fun, extremely knowledgable tour guide in Paris. The tour was only 3 hours but we packed a fair bit in. There's so much to see in Paris but this gives you a fairly Good base and the tour of the Louvre is really good also. Thanks !