- Private walking tour of Paris and the Louvre
- Learn about the origins of Paris on Île de la Cité, home to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walk along the River Seine past famous landmarks
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour of the astounding Louvre museum
- See major artworks such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, and learn about the Louvre’s history and architecture
What You Can Expect
Randa was a fun, extremely knowledgable tour guide in Paris. The tour was only 3 hours but we packed a fair bit in. There's so much to see in Paris but this gives you a fairly Good base and the tour of the Louvre is really good also. Thanks !
This was a special trip to Paris as it was my daughter's 21st birthday and her first visit to Paris. Alex our guide could not have been more interesting, congenial, professional. He is a great story teller and showed us many hidden secrets in Paris!! The Louvre can be overwhelming and if you do not have as much time as you need to do it justice, please have Alex take you through it. He showed us many pieces, aspects and areas that most tourists don't see or even know about. He certainly captured the imagination and attention of two 21 year olds who didn't look at their iPhones for several hours!! Thank you, Alex!!!