- Private walking tour of Paris and the Louvre
- Learn about the origins of Paris on Île de la Cité, home to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walk along the River Seine past famous landmarks
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour of the astounding Louvre museum
- See major artworks such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, and learn about the Louvre’s history and architecture
What You Can Expect
fantastic trip. Phillipa as our guide. Morning spent walking old city tailored to our interests with great stories linking places. Picnic lunch where we could chat with Phillipa about all sorts of issues and then 2 hour personal tour of Louvre. as first time visitors to Louvre only way to go as get a feeling for the place, get to see highlights but also start to understand the "why" of the place. Great value and highly recommended.
This was a great tour-- we really enjoyed Alex as a tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable and really put the history of the city into context for us. His knowledge of art history was also great since the tour ended in the Louvre. Fantastic tour-- highly recommended!