- Private walking tour of Paris and the Louvre
- Learn about the origins of Paris on Île de la Cité, home to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Walk along the River Seine past famous landmarks
- View the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour of the astounding Louvre museum
- See major artworks such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, and learn about the Louvre’s history and architecture
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour-- we really enjoyed Alex as a tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable and really put the history of the city into context for us. His knowledge of art history was also great since the tour ended in the Louvre. Fantastic tour-- highly recommended!
We walked along the waterways, streets, Notre Dame and our guide Arnaud's stories helped us to truly grasp what we were looking at or why it was created. While we enjoyed lunch we talked about our families and experiences. The many steps we took throughout Paris were filled with historical facts and stories that came to life. My wife and I are novice when it comes to art appreciation but Arnaud was able to preface most sites and collections with a story that held our attention while touring the Louvre. Arnaud made this an enjoyable and memorable experience.