- Private tour of the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay with skip-the-line access to both museums
- Enter the magnificent Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, from the underground Carrousel du Louvre
- Learn the stories behind famous Louvre artworks such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of Medusa from your expert guide
- Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) before rejoining your guide at the Musée d’Orsay
- Hear anecdotes about famous paintings at the Musée d’Orsay by artists including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and Gauguin
- Private tour limited to four people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Whether you are an avid art fan or not, this private tour is the best way to see two of the great art museums in Paris in one day. The guide is flexible so you can see the works you are really interested in -- and you get to skip the lines too!
What You Can Expect
Our guide's depth of knowledge exceeded our expectation. The time passed quickly with her. Money well spent! JW, Colorado
Our tour guide was the most amazing young woman. She was so knowledgable and friendly. The Lourvre is so massive, that she had a nice plan to move us through it, hit some highlights, and describe French history through the paintings. Lunch at Dorsay was amazing. Highly recommend the tour.
Excellent guide/great experience.
The tours were fantastic. Helen was exceptional and we would highly recommend both the tours and Helen to anyone inquiring into whether this is both highly educational and worth the money. Thank you very much for our entire family. Best, PDW
Absolutely wonderful! We were able to see what we most wanted to see, and our guide even went over her time allotted. We only had one day, but managed to see works by Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael, Renoir, Monet and Cezanne, to name only a few. However, we only were able to see a small bit of all of the art there, so spend several days if you can.
This was a great tour and a must as there is much to see.
Tour guide was excellent!! We did not feel overwhelmed by the Louvre. Our guide really allowed us to enjoy and appreciate the art!! Definitely a must do if it's your first trip to the Louvre.
Tour guide was excellent
This was one of the longest tour that we had. We walked for 6 hours and didn't get to see everything. Our tour guide was amazing. She was very knowledgeable, polite and helpful. We didn't have to wait in line which was nice. This is a must see for once in a life time.
It was nice to avoid the lines at the Museums. The guide was friendly and kind. However, she did not offer much information beyond what a printed guide would have, and very little background on artists and styles. For $650 I was expecting an expert art guide. I feel I was shortchanged on this tour.