This private tour limited to four people ensures more personalized attention from your guide.
- Private tour of the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay with skip-the-line access to both museums
- Enter the magnificent Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, from the underground Carrousel du Louvre
- Learn the stories behind famous Louvre artworks such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of Medusa from your expert guide
- Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) before rejoining your guide at the Musée d’Orsay
- Hear anecdotes about famous paintings at the Musée d’Orsay by artists including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and Gauguin
- Private tour limited to four people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Whether you are an avid art fan or not, this private tour is the best way to see two of the great art museums in Paris in one day. The guide is flexible so you can see the works you are really interested in -- and you get to skip the lines too!
What You Can Expect
During your 2-hour visit to the Louvre, your informative guide will share anecdotes and history about artistic masterpieces including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of the Medusa. Admire works by artists such as Rembrandt and Delacroix, and tell your guide about any other works you particularly want to see.
Enjoy some free time during which you can have lunch (own expense) before rejoining your guide at Musée d’Orsay. A former train station, this museum houses more than 4,000 artworks from the second half of the 19th century by legends including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Gauguin and Rodin. Again, enjoy the convenience of skipping the entry lines. Your guide will show you the highlights, sharing facts and stories to help you better understand the significance of the many famous artworks here.
Since this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as you wish and take your time appreciating your favorite pieces. You can also adjust the times of your museum visits to suit your taste. Your guided visit to two of the world’s most famous museums ends at the Musée d'Orsay.
Absolutely wonderful! We were able to see what we most wanted to see, and our guide even went over her time allotted. We only had one day, but managed to see works by Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael, Renoir, Monet and Cezanne, to name only a few. However, we only were able to see a small bit of all of the art there, so spend several days if you can.
This was a great tour and a must as there is much to see.