- Private round-trip transport to Paris Paradis Latin show with sightseeing tours
- Ride in a fun, stylish 2CV to and from the lavish Paradis Latin cabaret show
- Enjoy 30-minute sightseeing tours with commentary from your driver on your way to and from Paradis Latin
- See top Paris sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Grand Palais
- Avoid the hassle of driving or riding public transport and enjoy a stress-free evening out!
What You Can Expect
As an added perk, you'll be riding in a vintage convertible 2CV in your choice of colors. Introduced in the 1940s to replace farmers’ carts, the sturdy, cheerful and economical 2CV went on to become wildly popular with the French masses. You're sure to turn heads as you cruise the streets of Paris en route to your show.
When you reach Paradis Latin, settle in for an evening of fantastic entertainment, resting easy in the knowledge that your return transport has already been arranged. After your show ends, meet your driver at a pre-arranged spot and hop aboard your 2CV for another 30-minute sightseeing tour that will take you past more major Paris attractions on the way back to your hotel.
Please note: this transfer service does not include a ticket to Paradis Latin cabaret show. You should also be aware that the 2CVs are small compared to modern vehicles, so with comfort in mind, bookings are only accepted for up to three people per car, with one driver assigned per trio. Should your group be larger, no worries – up to nine people can book this private tour, and each group of three rides in a separate car while traveling together in an eye-catching convoy. The price is per person, based on the number of adults per car.