- Private round-trip transport to Paris Paradis Latin show with sightseeing tours
- Ride in a fun, stylish 2CV to and from the lavish Paradis Latin cabaret show
- Enjoy 30-minute sightseeing tours with commentary from your driver on your way to and from Paradis Latin
- See top Paris sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Grand Palais
- Avoid the hassle of driving or riding public transport and enjoy a stress-free evening out!
What You Can Expect
With your private chauffeur at the wheel, spin through the city streets and take in top attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Grand Palais. Listen as your driver shares stories of these famous Paris sites and enjoy capturing them through the lens of your camera. (The exact sights you see will depend on the location of your hotel in relation to Paradis Latin.)
To make the trip extra special, you’ll be riding in a 1940s Citroen 2CV — widely considered the most iconic vehicle ever to hit the roads of France. `This popular car began life as a replacement to farmers’ carts, but soon captured the imagination of the motoring public.
On arrival at the Paradis Latin cabaret venue, hop out of your car and head inside for your evening’s entertainment. When the curtains fall at the end of the night, meet your driver outside the venue and enjoy your scenic 30-minute journey to your hotel.
Please note: Your Paradis Latin cabaret show tickets are not included in this transfer service. Please also be aware that the 2CVs are not as large as modern motor vehicles. With passengers’ comfort in mind, booking sizes are restricted to three passengers, with one chauffeur per trio. Larger groups of nine people maximum can book this private tour, with each group of three travelling in convoy in different cars. The price is per person, based on the number of adults per car.