- Romantic horse and carriage ride through central Paris
- Most romantic way to see Paris
- Ride past famous Paris sights including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées.
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Can you say romance? The guides go the extra mile to make sure you have a wonderful time riding by Paris' most beloved landmarks. A surefire way to wow a special someone!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Out first tour of ParisPhoto by: Robert F
- Stops for photo opportunities ...Photo by: Lindsey P
- Horse and Carriage RidePhoto by: CANDACE S
- Paris Carriage and HorsePhoto by: Christopher D
USA, 08 2010
- So luckyPhoto by: Ilisa C
United Kingdom, 02 2010
- Carriage ride in ParisPhoto by: Beth S
USA, 08 2009
- Full shot of carriage and ...Photo by: Beth S
USA, 08 2009
- Horse and CarriagePhoto by: Anonymous
- Maria and TonyPhoto by: MARIA L
- ready to go!Photo by: MARIA L
- Exciting Horse and Carriage ...Photo by: lozz
- Our Carriage RidePhoto by: Lynda S
- Romantic Carriage RidePhoto by: Charles
- Paris by Horse Drawn CarriagePhoto by: Searroe
- A romantic ride through ParisPhoto by: Leonard D
- About to set offPhoto by: David N
- Birthday Ride in ParisPhoto by: Belle H
- Horse and carriagePhoto by: stephe
- Carriage Ride around ParisPhoto by: Graham K
- PerfectPhoto by: Lindsey P
What You Can Expect
The horse will traverse the most beautiful sections of Paris at a slow trot. Sit back and take in the sights in style as you pass the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Trocadero and much more. It is the first time in 40 years that a horse and carriage has driven the streets of Paris, so book now to be one of the first to enjoy this new experience.
Each ride is 1 hour and departs at 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm or 6:00pm. Alternatively, upgrade to a 1.5 hour ride at 2:30pm or 6:00pm including a bottle of champagne.
Such a beautiful tour, we booked this for the day of our 5tn wedding anniversary and it was such a romantic way to spend the day. The driver was lovely and offered to take some photos of us in the carriage and pointed out lots of lovely places around the tour :)
great time looking at Paris on the slow lane
Booked this for our wedding anniversary - was an amazing experience! Highly recommend!
This was amazing, did this as part of my engagement plans and my Mrs was over the moon.
We got picked up outside the Eiffel Tower and as soon as the horse and cart appeared everyone was looking and coming over to ask questions. Our guide was amazing all the way through and really made the experience, he even stopped off at locations and took pictures of us.
The ride was an hour around Paris seeing all of the great locations, people every where looked and had there phones out. We sat there enjoying the sites with some champagne, if you want to impress the other half. You can not fail with this! Such a unique and great experience to share and so many great views to see and take in.
An amazing weekend away and this takes some beating!!!!
Thank you for making our trip so special! :
Very good having your own personal carriage, got to see a lot of Paris the driver also told you facts about the area
This was so fantastic and very special. Sitting back with a glass of champagne while slowly traveling through the streets of Paris was something I'll never forget. The driver was great and gave us info on different locations along the way as well.
Well done Otis. He was our horse. Our guide was good too. It was our first day in Paris, and this could not have been a better way to start seeing the city. Highly recommended.
It was the highlight of our time in Paris. It was so much fun as we waved to the locals and said, Bonjour. Our guide was very helpful and went out of his way to explain the history of his city. When my husband and I think of our time in Paris we cant help but smile and think of our carriage ride throughout the city of Paris. It was so romantic and will always be memorable!
Oh my gosh.....we could not believe how fantastic this was. We felt like royalty. Our driver was so nice and he looked after us so well. We even had a bottle of champagne as we rode through the beautiful streets of Paris. I did this tour with my niece and I can tell you we both had the most amazing time. Loved it and certainly one of the top highlights of our holiday.
this tour is fantastic, guide was great and even let our cousin from Paris who took us there join us. we felt very special as everyone was looking at us and taking photos as we went by. a great way to see Paris. highly recommended by us. Maria, Tony and Beau