- 3-hour evening sightseeing cruise along the River Seine with dinner
- Sip on a glass of Champagne when you board your Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boat
- See iconic Paris attractions that line the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks
- Pass Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum
- Enjoy a 3-course à la carte dinner with wine, served by your host
- Listen to live music on board the luxury sightseeing boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the riverbanks that line Paris’ River Seine are home to countless attractions and iconic Paris sites. Pass Notre Dame Cathedral, the Latin Quarter and the Parisian Statue of Liberty, as well as world-famous museums such as Musée d’Orsay and the Louvre. Enjoy the views all around from the glass roof and large panoramic windows as the boat cruises from the Eiffel Tower to La Bibliothèque Nationale and back.
While watching the bright lights of Paris as you cruise by, your host will take your order and then serve an exquisitely presented 3-course meal. As a band entertains you with live music, dine on fine French cuisine from an à la carte menu and relax with wine and mineral water.
After gliding down the Seine, your sightseeing boat returns to the quay near the Eiffel Tower where your cruise ends.
First Course (choice of one):
- Scallops with Hokkaido squash and chestnuts
- Burgundy snails, with cep mushrooms and Albufera sauce
- South-West duck foie gras, served with condiments and wholegrain raisin bread
- Prawns, artichokes and Little Gem lettuce with a truffle vinaigrette
- Sea bass fillet, served with vegetables, langoustine bouillon and spelt
- Rump of veal, served with Grenoble-style carrots and mashed potato
- Duckling, served with baked fig, bitter orange sauce and creamy polenta
- Fillet of beef, served with stuffed mushroom, truffle jus and gratin Dauphinois
From the master cheese specialist La Ferme d'Alexandre (as an alternative to a dessert or in addition for a 5 euro supplement per person)
Dessert (choice of one):
- Bostock, with pear, salted butter caramel and almond milk ice cream
- Opéra (chocolate ganache and coffee cream on an almond sponge brushed with coffee syrup)
- Lemon meringue dessert
- Vanilla and Burgundy blackcurrant vacherin
- Blanc de Blancs kir with cheese sticks
- Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*,*One bottle (75cl) for 4 people mineral water and coffee
- Glass of Champagne and cheese sticks
- Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*,*One bottle (75cl) for 4 people mineral water, coffee and petits fours
Romantic and beautiful. What a treat. Great food and service during the experience. Was able to withness twighlight on the Seine. Fell in love all over again with my girlfriend and Paris!
Wow! this trip exeeded our expectations by a mile. Staff were fab. Food - excellent. Paris - romantic. Music approriate. We even had a proposal accepted with tears at a nearby table!
Great food and lovely evening.
My husband took me to Paris for my 60th birthday we had a very romantic time but
our river cruise was the highlight of our weekend I would strongly recommend this to
anyone visiting Paris we booked the night cruise magical go for it also book before you
leave as is much cheaper
The cruise and the meal were fabulous and the service from the staff at check in and on the boat was first class.
Pre-booking with Viator meant that we were through and on to the boat very quickly and the whole experience was excellent. There was no problem with the voucher and we were very impressed with efficiency of the system.
Would recommend using Viator for your bookings.
We took our two girls, 12 and 14, with us on this cruise and they loved it. The food was excellent, the ambience was lovely, and of course the scenery could not be matched. It was a little late for the younger one but she loved it and didn't complain. The male singer added a wonderful touch although a few more French songs might have been in order but otherwise he was delightful. Highly recommend!
The cruise and dinner were first rate, well worth every penny. The service was superb and my duckling was so well prepared and presented. My one complaint was having to get on three different lines to find the correct cruise and this caused a late departure. Only one small hiccup to a wonderful evening!
This was a nice final evening in Paris. Food and music were great and we were able to get a table for two. Paris at night was wonderful, glad we took the tour.
Wonderful! This was one of the highlights of our trip and the entertainment was awesome! Although there were couples enjoying the romance of Paris, I was with my family and yet it was an experience for everyone. I was delighted to see the little sister of our Statue of Liberty.
Wonderful from start to finish. Good food, Wine, Drinks, Staff and a very enjoyable experience .