- 3-hour evening sightseeing cruise along the River Seine with dinner
- Sip on a glass of Champagne when you board your Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boat
- See iconic Paris attractions that line the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks
- Pass Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum
- Enjoy a 3-course à la carte dinner with wine, served by your host
- Listen to live music on board the luxury sightseeing boat
What You Can Expect
Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the riverbanks that line Paris’ River Seine are home to countless attractions and iconic Paris sites. Pass Notre Dame Cathedral, the Latin Quarter and the Parisian Statue of Liberty, as well as world-famous museums such as Musée d’Orsay and the Louvre. Enjoy the views all around from the glass roof and large panoramic windows as the boat cruises from the Eiffel Tower to La Bibliothèque Nationale and back.
While watching the bright lights of Paris as you cruise by, your host will take your order and then serve an exquisitely presented 3-course meal. As a band entertains you with live music, dine on fine French cuisine from an à la carte menu and relax with wine and mineral water.
After gliding down the Seine, your sightseeing boat returns to the quay near the Eiffel Tower where your cruise ends.
First Course (choice of one):
• Scallops with fresh broccoli
• Duck confit foie gras with mirabelle plum chutney
• Velouté of shellfish and crayfish infused with porcini and morel mushrooms
• Blue lobster, vegetables à la nage with a Chardonnay sauce (5 euro supplement)
Main Course (choice of one):
• Fillet of sea bass with a violet artichoke fondant and a lemon shellfish sauce
• Breast of chicken with vegetable broth and Albufera sauce
• Fillet of beef tournedos Rossini with porcini mushrooms and Périgeux sauce
• Leg of lamb, vegetable Matignon with a pepper sauce
Selection of aged cheese
(As an alternative to a dessert or in addition for a 5 euro supplement per person)
Dessert (choice of one):
• Chocolate dessert (made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
• Sweet pear tart with dulce de leche ice cream
• Mont Blanc dessert with chesnut cream and blueberies (made by Maison Lenotre)
• Lemon dessert with preserved lemon sauce (made by Maison Lenotre)
• Glass of Champagne and mini cakes
• Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI (white wine, one bottle for four people)
• Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand (red wine, one bottle for four people)
• Mineral water
• Coffee and sweet treats
Beautiful views, great food, good music.