- 1-hour Seine River sightseeing cruise in Paris
- Cruise down the Seine river on a Bateaux Parisiens boat and see all the sights along its UNESCO-listed riverbanks
- See top Paris attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre
- Glide under classic bridges, such as Pont Neuf, and listen to audio commentary about their history
- Enjoy a wide choice of departure times: sightseeing cruises depart every half hour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Bootsrout auf der Seine mit ...Photo by: Michaela K
view of the Eiiffel Tower ...Photo by: Deborah R
View from the BoatPhoto by: anil pratap s
Eiffel tower at night in AprilPhoto by: Karen M S
Musee d'Orsay at NightPhoto by: Karen M S
River tourPhoto by: Jennifer H
What You Can Expect
Plug in your audio guide and listen to captivating commentary about the sites you're cruising past, including stories of famous lovers who met in riverside townhouses, and hear the history of Paris’ top attractions. Glide under beautiful bridges like Pont Neuf and see houseboats and even floating restaurants – all of which add to the character of the Seine River.
After cruising for half an hour down the river, your boat will turn around, and start meandering its way back to the Eiffel Tower where your tour ends – perfect for you to catch any sights that you missed the first time!