- 1-hour Seine River sightseeing cruise in Paris
- Cruise down the Seine river on a Bateaux Parisiens boat and see all the sights along its UNESCO-listed riverbanks
- See top Paris attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre
- Glide under classic bridges, such as Pont Neuf, and listen to audio commentary about their history
- Enjoy a wide choice of departure times: sightseeing cruises depart every half hour
Plug in your audio guide and listen to captivating commentary about the sites you're cruising past, including stories of famous lovers who met in riverside townhouses, and hear the history of Paris’ top attractions. Glide under beautiful bridges like Pont Neuf and see houseboats and even floating restaurants – all of which add to the character of the Seine River.
After cruising for half an hour down the river, your boat will turn around, and start meandering its way back to the Eiffel Tower where your tour ends – perfect for you to catch any sights that you missed the first time!
Reviewed by HASSAN M, March 2013
It is a nice ride for the price. You will see part of the city from a different angle while you are floating and hearing the water sound in the river.
Reviewed by Artem B, March 2013
Absolutely fascinating!!! We really enjoyed the Seine River guided cruise tour with astonishing night view of Paris It's gorgeous and famous buildings and monuments, hope we will be back!