- Seine River cruise including a rooftop dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Take a relaxing, scenic Seine River cruise and learn about the history of Paris from the audio commentary
- Marvel at beautiful Paris landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from your table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the famous Les Ombres Restaurant for a wonderful 3-course, set-menu dinner served with complimentary wine (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below). This top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor is located on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly and features a glass roof, giving you unbeatable panoramic views of Paris and the iconic Eiffel Tower from your table.
After your unforgettable French dining experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade