- Seine River cruise including a rooftop dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Take a relaxing, scenic Seine River cruise and learn about the history of Paris from the audio commentary
- Marvel at beautiful Paris landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from your table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the famous Les Ombres Restaurant for a wonderful 3-course, set-menu dinner served with complimentary wine (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below). This top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor is located on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly and features a glass roof, giving you unbeatable panoramic views of Paris and the iconic Eiffel Tower from your table.
After your unforgettable French dining experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade
This was a very well orchestrated pick up from the hotel, transfer to the Seine cruise ship, pick up and transfer to the restaurant, and then pick up and return to our hotel. The driver was very professional, considerate of my mobility limitations, informative and friendly. The food at the Les Ombres was superior and the view of the Eiffel Tower was spectacular. Especially when it began the nightly lights sparkling demonstration. The cruise was also superior and very informative. We would recommend this package to everyone.
Best food ever
Best restaurant ever
Best driver ever
A truly dream tour.