- Seine River cruise including a rooftop dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Take a relaxing, scenic Seine River cruise and learn about the history of Paris from the audio commentary
- Marvel at beautiful Paris landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from your table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the famous Les Ombres Restaurant for a wonderful 3-course, set-menu dinner served with complimentary wine (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below). This top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor is located on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly and features a glass roof, giving you unbeatable panoramic views of Paris and the iconic Eiffel Tower from your table.
After your unforgettable French dining experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade
The description of this tour was exactly what we experienced. Sebastian our driver was very friendly and picked us up and dropped us home just as stated . The cruise was pretty good , although very packed , but that was ok , we were there for the sights and they were unreal. The dinner at Les Ombres was a perfect end to the night , the food was first class as well as the champagne ! I would definitely recommend this tour .
Fantastic, I arranged this for my husbands 50th birthday and it was really special from start to finish! Sebastian the driver was lovely,we had such fun with him! He collected us from the hotel and took us to river cruise,he then collected us again and took us to les ombres restaurant,the food was lovely,service great and views of the Eiffel Tower were perfect,when the lights came on everyone cheered in the restaurant it was a breathtaking experience. We had champagne looking at the Eiffel Tower what a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion,thank you to all involved.