- Seine River cruise including a rooftop dinner overlooking the Eiffel Tower
- Take a relaxing, scenic Seine River cruise and learn about the history of Paris from the audio commentary
- Marvel at beautiful Paris landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d’Orsay
- Enjoy an exquisite 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from your table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade
Our driver was polite and informative. The restaurant was wonderful with a beautiful view of the eiffel tower especially from the balcony. It was expensive but a very special treat.
It was perfect from beginning to end!
MICHAEL Y USA
This was a very well orchestrated pick up from the hotel, transfer to the Seine cruise ship, pick up and transfer to the restaurant, and then pick up and return to our hotel. The driver was very professional, considerate of my mobility limitations, informative and friendly. The food at the Les Ombres was superior and the view of the Eiffel Tower was spectacular. Especially when it began the nightly lights sparkling demonstration. The cruise was also superior and very informative. We would recommend this package to everyone.
Best food ever
Best restaurant ever
Best driver ever
A truly dream tour.
Excellent! bought it for my wife as a birthday treat and she loved every minute of it. Our driver was very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant was spectacular and finished the evening off perfectly.
Wow! This was our first night in Paris and what a way to begin our adventures. We were picked up from our hotel on time and dropped off at the waterside for the river cruise with plenty of time to take a few photos before boarding. The boat was very comfortable with audio in various languages regarding the highlights along the river. Once the cruise was over we were picked up an taken to the restaurant for dinner. We had an amazing view of the tower in all her glory as we had dinner. The service and food was second to none. Our driver collected us after dinner and coffee was over. A fabulous night and we were not disappointed. One of the best nights in Paris.
Great river cruise, dinner and views of the Eiffel Tower!
The description of this tour was exactly what we experienced. Sebastian our driver was very friendly and picked us up and dropped us home just as stated . The cruise was pretty good , although very packed , but that was ok , we were there for the sights and they were unreal. The dinner at Les Ombres was a perfect end to the night , the food was first class as well as the champagne ! I would definitely recommend this tour .
Fantastic, I arranged this for my husbands 50th birthday and it was really special from start to finish! Sebastian the driver was lovely,we had such fun with him! He collected us from the hotel and took us to river cruise,he then collected us again and took us to les ombres restaurant,the food was lovely,service great and views of the Eiffel Tower were perfect,when the lights came on everyone cheered in the restaurant it was a breathtaking experience. We had champagne looking at the Eiffel Tower what a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion,thank you to all involved.
Debra U USA
THIS WAS FANTASTIC...THE DINNER WAS EXCELLENT AND THE LOCATION WAS JUST PERFECT FOR VIEWING THE "LIGHT SHOW" FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER.