- 6-hour Seine River dinner cruise and Moulin Rouge show in Paris
- Admire top city attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral from the comfort of your boat
- Enjoy a delicious dinner as you cruise along the Seine River
- Catch a performance of the Moulin Rouge’s latest show, ‘Feerie’, with half a bottle of Champagne included
- Discover the music hall traditions of this famous cabaret venue
- Includes round-trip transport from your Paris hotel
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See why they call Paris 'the City of Light'! After an ultra-romantic dinner cruise on the Seine, you'll end the night at the Moulin Rouge. The perfect treat for someone special!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Moulin RougePhoto by: Michelle
dessertsPhoto by: Michelle
boatPhoto by: Michelle
EntradasPhoto by: Flavia A L
Dinner Cruise and Moulin ...Photo by: Astrid B
Paris 2011 - the showPhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 - cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
What You Can Expect
- Lightly creamed green asparagus coulis with chestnut flakes
- Braised chicken supreme with lentils and seasonal vegetables
- Pear and whipped cream verrine with salted butter caramel coulis
This tour was amazing!
Awesome experience, fully recommend it!
Very Enjoyable and Romanitic
A must see for any visitor!!
First of all,I would like to say, our food on the cruise was excellent and Moulin Rouge was incredible.I'd highly recommend it.
Awesome service!! We were picked up at the hotel on time and taken to the dinner cruise. The cruise was excellent. When the cruise was over he was there to greet us and take us to the Moulin Rouge. He told us about the show and where he would pick us up after the show. Highly recommend!!
This was the highlight of our weekend. The dinner cruise was lovely and the food very good, we saw lots of the famous sights of Paris from the glass top boat. The show at the Moulin Rouge was just amaizing ! Something every-one should do.
The pick-up and drop-off was prompt and professional and the Moulin Rouge Show was simply fantastic. We really enjoyed the food on the dinner cruise however it was a bit 'production line'. I did this same tour in October 2013 and found the service to be much friendlier at that time. This time, we were not offerred extra drinks (to purchase) and the staff were too busy setting tables and cutlery for the next dinner cruise after we disembarked. I was a little disappointed but overall, the tour is well worth the money and the Seine is beautiful any time of the year. Thank you.
Excellent tour! I would thoroughly recommend. Ben the driver pointed out some of the sites of interest en route to the dinner cruise which was a nice extra. My mum and I were seated at the very front of the boat - couldn't have asked for better seats! :) Made the cruise very special. The show at the Moulin Rouge was great, fab seats again. Thank you Viator!
This was the best value we had in Paris. Our guide was prompt and friendly. We were driven to the dock and wisked on board the river boat, served a delightful dinner with wine, and then drivien to Montemartre for the Moulin Rouge show. The show was beautiful, exciting and fun! Very well done, old fashioned vaudeville entertainment! Champagne was served with the show, and the transport back to the hotel was easy and comfortable. Well done!