- 6-hour Seine River dinner cruise and Moulin Rouge show in Paris
- Admire top city attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral from the comfort of your boat
- Enjoy a delicious dinner as you cruise along the Seine River
- Catch a performance of the Moulin Rouge’s latest show, ‘Feerie’, with half a bottle of Champagne included
- Discover the music hall traditions of this famous cabaret venue
- Includes round-trip transport from your Paris hotel
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See why they call Paris 'the City of Light'! After an ultra-romantic dinner cruise on the Seine, you'll end the night at the Moulin Rouge. The perfect treat for someone special!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Moulin RougePhoto by: Michelle
dessertsPhoto by: Michelle
boatPhoto by: Michelle
EntradasPhoto by: Flavia A L
Dinner Cruise and Moulin ...Photo by: Astrid B
Paris 2011 - the showPhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 - cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
What You Can Expect
- Lightly creamed green asparagus coulis with chestnut flakes
- Braised chicken supreme with lentils and seasonal vegetables
- Pear and whipped cream verrine with salted butter caramel coulis
This was one of the best nights of our trip! The river cruise was great-- amazing views of all of Paris' best sights and the food was great. The Moulin Rouge show far exceeded our expectations and we got a whole bottle of champagne included. Having the transfers to and from were great- they were prompt picking us up from our hotel, dinner and at the end of the show. My husband and I wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower afterwards, and the driver was great about dropping us off there for a fun night on the town after the show. Great way to see Paris from a different view and an awesome show!
Not to be missed
This tour was amazing!
Awesome experience, fully recommend it!
Very Enjoyable and Romanitic
A must see for any visitor!!
First of all,I would like to say, our food on the cruise was excellent and Moulin Rouge was incredible.I'd highly recommend it.
Awesome service!! We were picked up at the hotel on time and taken to the dinner cruise. The cruise was excellent. When the cruise was over he was there to greet us and take us to the Moulin Rouge. He told us about the show and where he would pick us up after the show. Highly recommend!!
This was the highlight of our weekend. The dinner cruise was lovely and the food very good, we saw lots of the famous sights of Paris from the glass top boat. The show at the Moulin Rouge was just amaizing ! Something every-one should do.
The pick-up and drop-off was prompt and professional and the Moulin Rouge Show was simply fantastic. We really enjoyed the food on the dinner cruise however it was a bit 'production line'. I did this same tour in October 2013 and found the service to be much friendlier at that time. This time, we were not offerred extra drinks (to purchase) and the staff were too busy setting tables and cutlery for the next dinner cruise after we disembarked. I was a little disappointed but overall, the tour is well worth the money and the Seine is beautiful any time of the year. Thank you.