- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- See top Paris attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- Hop off at any of the nine stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CruisePhoto by: Jade J
- enjoying siene riverPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- at eiffel towerPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- Batobus DockingPhoto by: William O
- Interior of BatobusPhoto by: William O
- Notre Dame Cathedral from the ...Photo by: William O
- From the BoatPhoto by: Adam C
- Notre DamePhoto by: Adam C
- Parada del barco en Notre DamePhoto by: ALICIA R
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off ...Photo by: Jose A
USA, 12 2014
- BatoBus stop at Notre DamePhoto by: James B
- The bridges of the Seine.Photo by: Kai A
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Jeanine B
- ParisPhoto by: Tatiana N
- Paris.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Seine River.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Notre DamePhoto by: James G
- What an 'eye full' from the ...Photo by: JACQUELINE R
- view of Eiffel tower from the ...Photo by: Barbara K
- View of the Batobus landing ...Photo by: Alex F
What You Can Expect
When you’re on the boat (a 1.5- to 2-hour loop), relax and enjoy city views from the water.
Hop-on hop-off river stops:
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode
- Hôtel de Ville
- Louvre Museum (between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel)
Such a lovely way to see Paris! Easy, fun, relaxed, convenient and different.
The is was a great way to explore Paris via the Seine. The boats arrived on schedule.
This is an excellent way to visit a lot of important sites in Paris, particularly if you don't know the city very well.
Some of the more famous places are a long way apart.
We used it for Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower, but it also stops at many other places.
The boats were frequent and large. The transparent roof and windows meant you had good views.
It is a simple hop-on-hop-off service. There is no food,toilet or commentary.
What a wonderful two days! Very thing is first class. Loved it!
We find it a nice way to see all major attractions while at the same time enjoying the mu
Batobus was an efficient and peaceful way to get to the sights and enjoy the river scenery
This was super convenient for us. We were staying near the Eiffel Tower and could hop on and hop off at all the major attractions. It was nice to see everything from the river and I don't think we ever ended up waiting long for a boat to come. We did the 2 day pass for 2 people and felt that the price was very affordable.
This was just as described, very nice and boats were on the smaller side, but very comfortable.
The only down side was it was hard to get from the train station to and from the sightseeing cruise. We
had no trouble getting there, a tourist bus picked us up, but leaving was another story. It was very
nerve wrecking to figure out how we were going to get back to the train. For the money, this was a
very relaxing and enjoyable way to see the sights. Would definitely do it again.
The best view of Paris from the water.