and Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode et du Design are not served until further notice. We invite you to go to another station.
Cruise along Paris’ Seine River on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise! Use a 1-day ticket to travel to top Paris attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, or upgrade to a 2-day ticket for another consecutive day of sightseeing. Simply hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the nine stops along the Seine River’s UNESCO-listed riverbanks.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- See top Paris attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- Hop off at any of the nine stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Avoid the traffic and take to the river with this fantastic hop-on hop-off river shuttle. Get on and off as many times as you like for a different take on Paris sightseeing!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- enjoying siene riverPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- at eiffel towerPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- Batobus DockingPhoto by: William O
- Interior of BatobusPhoto by: William O
- Notre Dame Cathedral from the ...Photo by: William O
- From the BoatPhoto by: Adam C
- Notre DamePhoto by: Adam C
- Parada del barco en Notre DamePhoto by: ALICIA R
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off ...Photo by: Jose A
USA, 12 2014
- BatoBus stop at Notre DamePhoto by: James B
- The bridges of the Seine.Photo by: Kai A
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Jeanine B
- ParisPhoto by: Tatiana N
- Paris.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Seine River.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Notre DamePhoto by: James G
- What an 'eye full' from the ...Photo by: JACQUELINE R
- view of Eiffel tower from the ...Photo by: Barbara K
- View of the Batobus landing ...Photo by: Alex F
- I Was There in June: Seine ...Photo by: Marguerite B
What You Can Expect
Aboard a panoramic riverboat, with both deck and lower-deck seating, admire top city attractions, such as Notre Dame Cathedral with its gorgeous French Gothic architecture, and Hôtel de Ville where the Mayor of Paris holds office.
Pass the chic neighborhood of Saint-Germain-des-Prés with its bustling boutiques and prestigious art galleries, and perhaps hop off at the Eiffel Tower to marvel at one of the world’s most iconic feats of architecture. Your route also allows you to hop off at the famous Louvre Museum as well as Musée d'Orsay, with its unparalleled collection of Renaissance art.
With your ticket, you can remain on the boat for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 to 2 hours) or you can hop on and off at any of the nine stops along the Seine River to explore Paris’ countless delights.
Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise Stops:
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hôtel de Ville
- Louvre Museum (between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel)
- Champs Elysées
Please note: During times when the river levels are exceptionally high, certain stops may be closed and alternative routes provided.
The perfect way to get round the main attractions at your own pace
Highly recommend this. It made getting around Paris easy.
Excellent, both in the daylight and in the evening.
Great trip and views terrific
We LOVED the Seine River Cruise! It made our day of exploration perfect. We got on and enjoyed the beautiful views from the boat then got off and explored Paris. It was everything we hoped it would be! I would definitely recommend it to everyone as a fun way to get around Paris and see everything. THANK YOU!
A good way of commuting to famous Paris landmarks. A scenic ride, relaxing, and reasonably priced. The trip is slow because you are cruising, so not for those who want to breeze through the landmarks. Boat intervals at drop off and pick up points are about every 15-25 mins., so you have to wait sometimes. But for those who have the time, and want to do it the scenic way, this is it. The docks are a short walk to the particular landmark one gets off at. One can also just stay on the boat and enjoy the Seine cruise round trip. We enjoyed it.
This was a two day pass. There is about 9 stops which allow you to see many of the main sights and areas. The boats run on a timely basis.
This scenic tour should never be missed...
An excellent and relaxed way to see all the main sights along the river, while not needing to get off the boat unless we wanted to. Boats were regular, spacious and allowed for good viewing of all the interesting sights, even if you did not want to get off and see them by walking round them.