Please note: Since the events in Paris on November 13, 2015, two of the hop-on hop-off stations are closed—Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode and Beaugrenelle. Please use the other seven stops until further notice.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- See top Paris attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- Hop off at any of the nine stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Avoid the traffic and take to the river with this fantastic hop-on hop-off river shuttle. Get on and off as many times as you like for a different take on Paris sightseeing!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CruisePhoto by: Jade J
- enjoying siene riverPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- at eiffel towerPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- Batobus DockingPhoto by: William O
- Interior of BatobusPhoto by: William O
- Notre Dame Cathedral from the ...Photo by: William O
- From the BoatPhoto by: Adam C
- Notre DamePhoto by: Adam C
- Parada del barco en Notre DamePhoto by: ALICIA R
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off ...Photo by: Jose A
USA, 12 2014
- BatoBus stop at Notre DamePhoto by: James B
- The bridges of the Seine.Photo by: Kai A
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Jeanine B
- ParisPhoto by: Tatiana N
- Paris.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Seine River.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Notre DamePhoto by: James G
- What an 'eye full' from the ...Photo by: JACQUELINE R
- view of Eiffel tower from the ...Photo by: Barbara K
- View of the Batobus landing ...Photo by: Alex F
What You Can Expect
When you’re on the boat (a 1.5- to 2-hour loop), relax and enjoy city views from the water.
Hop-on hop-off river stops:
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode
- Hôtel de Ville
- Louvre Museum (between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel)
This was just as described, very nice and boats were on the smaller side, but very comfortable.
The only down side was it was hard to get from the train station to and from the sightseeing cruise. We
had no trouble getting there, a tourist bus picked us up, but leaving was another story. It was very
nerve wrecking to figure out how we were going to get back to the train. For the money, this was a
very relaxing and enjoyable way to see the sights. Would definitely do it again.
The best view of Paris from the water.
This tour on the Batobus was very good. At each of the stops a crew member told you what sights could be walked to from that stop. The boat ran regularly and was clean and comfortable. Also it was totally enclosed with glass which was a plus as it started to rain while we were on the boat. I would recommend that you stay on the boat for at least one total round trip, about 2 1/2 hours, and than use it to get off at any of their 9 stops.
This was a great way of seeing Paris in a short time. It was very easy to find the stops and well signposted. I would have no hesitation in recommending this trip.
Fabulous way to sightsee, we thoroughly enjoyed it. So easy to hop on and off at will, just perfect.
Such an easy relaxed way of getting around, it is fun too
Great way to get about to the major sites
Great way to see the beautiful landmarks without battling the crowds. Enjoyed being able to easily get on and off, esp. at Notre Dame, the Louve and the Eiffel Tower and also to enjoy a leisurely ride down the Seine. Great price and very convenient!
With the recent security concerns around Paris, this was a perfect alternative to travel to/from Paris major attractions. We were a family of 4 2 adults, 2 kids with strollers and the boat is well appointed with plenty of space.