Please note: Since the events in Paris on November 13, 2015, two of the hop-on hop-off stations are closed—Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode and Beaugrenelle. Please use the other seven stops until further notice.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- See top Paris attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- Hop off at any of the nine stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Avoid the traffic and take to the river with this fantastic hop-on hop-off river shuttle. Get on and off as many times as you like for a different take on Paris sightseeing!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CruisePhoto by: Jade J
- enjoying siene riverPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- at eiffel towerPhoto by: venkatbuddiga
- Batobus DockingPhoto by: William O
- Interior of BatobusPhoto by: William O
- Notre Dame Cathedral from the ...Photo by: William O
- From the BoatPhoto by: Adam C
- Notre DamePhoto by: Adam C
- Parada del barco en Notre DamePhoto by: ALICIA R
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off ...Photo by: Jose A
USA, 12 2014
- BatoBus stop at Notre DamePhoto by: James B
- The bridges of the Seine.Photo by: Kai A
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: Jeanine B
- ParisPhoto by: Tatiana N
- Paris.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Seine River.Photo by: Tatiana N
- Notre DamePhoto by: James G
- What an 'eye full' from the ...Photo by: JACQUELINE R
- view of Eiffel tower from the ...Photo by: Barbara K
- View of the Batobus landing ...Photo by: Alex F
What You Can Expect
When you’re on the boat (a 1.5- to 2-hour loop), relax and enjoy city views from the water.
Hop-on hop-off river stops:
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode
- Hôtel de Ville
- Louvre Museum (between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel)
This was a great way of seeing Paris in a short time. It was very easy to find the stops and well signposted. I would have no hesitation in recommending this trip.
Fabulous way to sightsee, we thoroughly enjoyed it. So easy to hop on and off at will, just perfect.
Such an easy relaxed way of getting around, it is fun too
Great way to get about to the major sites
Great way to see the beautiful landmarks without battling the crowds. Enjoyed being able to easily get on and off, esp. at Notre Dame, the Louve and the Eiffel Tower and also to enjoy a leisurely ride down the Seine. Great price and very convenient!
With the recent security concerns around Paris, this was a perfect alternative to travel to/from Paris major attractions. We were a family of 4 2 adults, 2 kids with strollers and the boat is well appointed with plenty of space.
The tour was easy, efficient, and highly recommended.
We did not get a chance to go on the boat, but we did the last time and it is great! I would recommend this cruise to everyone!
Very reasonably priced, found the boats easily, excellent staff who spoke in English and informed us about the trip. A very good way to see the sights with pick up and drop offs at various stops. Would definitely use again next time!
one of the things you must do in Paris! Very convinient to see so many things around the seine river.