- One-way shared arrival transfer from Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) airports to Disneyland Paris hotels
- Skip the stress of driving or taking public transport by riding this shuttle bus from the Paris airport to your hotel
- From CDG, service available to all Disney® hotels and three times a day to selected hotels outside the Disneyland Paris parks
- From ORY, service available throughout the day to Disney hotels inside the parks only
- Maximum of 69 people per shuttle bus for greater comfort
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget about dealing with the Paris Metro -- this shuttle service is the easiest way to get to and from the airport for your trip to Disneyland Paris. Start your vacation off right and have more time to enjoy the parks!
What You Can Expect
From Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), shuttle buses depart regularly from 9am to 8:50pm and go to all Disney® hotels. The maximum time you can expect to wait is 45 minutes but at busy times, the shuttle service departs every 15 minutes. Buses travel to selected hotels outside the parks twice in the morning and once in the afternoon.
From Orly Airport (ORY), shuttle buses depart every hour from 9am to 8:15pm and go only to all Disney hotels inside the parks. At busy times, there is a bus every 15 minutes. Regardless of which airport you arrive at, you can disembark at the Disneyland Paris bus station and transfer to the park’s own shuttle service, which runs every 15 to 20 minutes between all area hotels and the parks.
There is a maximum of 69 people on each shuttle bus to ensure a more comfortable experience.
Disney's Hotel New York
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Selected and Associated Hotels
Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel
Vienna International Magic Circus Hotel
Algonquin's Explorers Hotel
The shuttle also stops at the Disneyland Paris bus station.
If you are staying in a hotel not included in this list, you can take the transfer to the Disneyland Paris bus station and change onto the park shuttle service which runs regularly between all area hotels and the parks.
Pick-up point at CDG not very well displayed. Once we found service counter only a short wait for next bus. Bus service was on clean, modern coach with clear announcements to destination.
Company lost records of prepaid voucher but after that eas finally tajen care of ride was fine