Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people when exploring the castles, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide. This tour also includes access to skip the long entry lines at Château de Chenonceau.
- Wine-tasting day trip from Paris to the Loire Valley
- Visit Chateau de Chambord, Chateau de Chenonceau and Chateau de Nitray
- Skip-the-line access at Chateau de Chenonceau
- Gourmet lunch of fresh, home-cooked ingredients
- Wine-tasting at Nitray Vineyards
- Groups are limited to 25 people per guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wine tastingPhoto by: Ann Marie S
- Over looking the courtyard at ...Photo by: Yanna
- View from Chateau ChambordPhoto by: Buz
- Chateau De ChenonceauPhoto by: Christiane K
- Awesome!Photo by: broncohero1999
- Chateau du Chenonceau the ...Photo by: Garth B
- Chambord Castle, Loire ValleyPhoto by: Egija B
- Chateau de NitrayPhoto by: Timothy B
- Loire Valley Day TripPhoto by: seablue_stacey
USA, 10 2014
- ChenonceauPhoto by: Stephen S
- Chateau de ChenonceauPhoto by: Paige M
- On top of Chateau ChambordPhoto by: Cheryl M
- Walking thru vineyard with ...Photo by: Yanna
- Tour guide and owner of ...Photo by: Yanna
- Looks like Cinderelle's ...Photo by: Yanna
- Approaching ChenonceauPhoto by: Yanna
- Chateaux du ChambordPhoto by: Yanna
- Lunch at the vineyardPhoto by: Yanna
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Buz
- Wine stackPhoto by: Hrishikesh R
What You Can Expect
Next, you’ll stop to enjoy a delicious lunch at the Nitray Vineyards at Château de Nitray. This is not your average box lunch -- you'll enjoy a home-cooked lunch of fresh, local French ingredients and sample some of the region’s best wines, including a crisp Sauvignon Blanc and a full-bodied Cabernet Rouge. Your guide will take you through the wine-tasting, pointing out the different flavors. You will end your visit with a tour of the vineyard.
Your final stop is Château de Chenonceau, an elegant 16th-century castle that is sure to steal your heart at first sight with its smooth white stone and intricately painted wooden door. Entry lines can be quite long here, especially in the peak summer season, but don’t worry! This tour includes skip-the-line access, so you don’t have to wait in the long queue. The interior of the castle is well-maintained with original stone carvings, immense tapestries and an intimate chapel. Almost equal in beauty are the castle grounds and many gardens, planted by the famous ladies who owned the Ladies’ Château and gave it its name.
Excellent overall experience. Tour guide was very competent and informative.
I enjoyed the excursion very much. Excellent guide, very nice day.
United States of America
Great tour of a this beautiful region of France. The wine was not my favorite of France but the lunch provided was absolutely delicious! Our tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable and the bus was comfortable. The castles we visited were gorgeous but I had hoped we would see more castles from the bus. Only a couple were visible even though there are several dozen in the region. We were able to spend ample time at each stop to enjoy the estates.
United States of America
Another wonderful trip. The guide, Adam, was excellent. He really filled in the blanks and pointed out lots of interesting places and times to us as we journeyed to the three Chateaus. The winery Nitray, was great. The meal was good and the wine also. Loved the winemaker. Totally worth the price!
It was a great day! Beautiful Chateaux --- with great wine!
I wasn't sure the cost was worth it, but I was really suprised afterwards! This was a great tour and the guides were exceptional!
Felt like I stepped into a Disney movie at these sites...incredible. Would have liked more time at Chenonceau.
Daniel and Violetta were experienced and knowledgeable tour guides. My husband, daughter and I enjoyed the day and call it one of our best days in France!
Excellent! Loire Valley is beautiful and good way to see French countryside.
Excellent tour. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and personable.