This small-group tour is limited to 20 people, ensuring you won’t miss a moment of your guide’s dramatic and informative performance.
- Skip-the-line admission and behind-the-scenes tour of the Eiffel Tower with an actor guide
- Learn the history of Paris' most famous landmark through a love story portrayed by your guide
- See the wartime bunker under the Champ de Mars and the machinery that powers the tower’s massive elevators
- Bypass the lines for priority access to the tower's second floor to admire breathtaking views
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is definitely not your usual Eiffel Tower tour! It brings the story of the tower to life with a tale of romance and adventure played out in front of you as you go behind the scenes of Paris' most famous monument.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Learn about the history of Paris and the Eiffel Tower through the adventures of the characters your guide portrays as you view intriguing areas of the tower many visitors don’t even know about. Descend into the military bunker located beneath the Champ de Mars, the large open field adjacent to the tower. As you’ll learn, the tower once housed military communications equipment, and the bunker and its complex network of secret tunnels was created during World War I to serve as a vital evacuation route.
Continue your tour above ground at the Eiffel Tower’s engine room, viewing the impressive equipment that powers the tower’s hydraulic lifts. Next, skip the lines at those elevators and ascend to the 380-foot (116-meter) second floor of the tower with your guide. Head up to the rooftop of Michelin-starred Le Jules Verne restaurant and revel in the spectacular views of Paris as your guide concludes his story with heroine Lemony’s 100th birthday.
Your theatrical, behind-the-scenes tour of the Eiffel Tower ends on the second-floor observation deck, where you can linger as long as you wish or buy a ticket to the third level of the Eiffel Tower for even more dramatic panoramic views from 906 feet (276 meters) up.