With a choice of departure times during the day as well as an evening or sunset viewing (varies according to the time of year), your skip-the-line tour offers the most flexible and enjoyable way to visit this must-see Paris landmark. You will have time to walk around the levels at leisure, taking in the breathtaking Paris cityscape from this unique vantage point! Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group walking tour of the Eiffel Tower, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get fast-track access to one of the world's most recognizable landmarks and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the top!Photo by: Gary P D
- Daughter's first visit to ...Photo by: Ann B
- Was shot on the opposite side ...Photo by: Robert C
- Atop the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Elena S
- Looking up at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sylvia H
- Great way to sight-see!Photo by: Kristin C
- Our granddaughter getting ...Photo by: Preston H
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Alex N
- Paris trip May 2012 040Photo by: Phoebe R
- 2012-02-07_09-44-10_759Photo by: Eric T
- Family at TowerPhoto by: Lawrence C
- At the Eiffel Tower summitPhoto by: Jannette T
- Before I ascended the Eiffel ...Photo by: Claire T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mary C
- Paris from Eiffel tower 2nd ...Photo by: Gabriela R
- Summit on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Claudine T
- First SightPhoto by: Joyce B
- Relaxing ViewsPhoto by: Joyce B
- Views from AbovePhoto by: Joyce B
- Views from abovePhoto by: Joyce B
What You Can Expect
Hear the story of the man behind the Tower, Gustave Eiffel, and learn about the wonders behind this architectural and engineering feat as you view it up close. Hear the details of the World’s Fair of 1889, the year the tower was built. The first level offers a great cinematic theater where you can see exclusive video of the tower’s storied 120-plus-year history. It also features one of the original spiral staircases that Gustave himself used daily to reach his office on the top level.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
On the second level, your guide will allow ample time to take in the best views that Paris has to offer. With two tiers on the second level, there is plenty of space to hear your tour guide explain the countless stunts and anecdotes from the tower’s past. You’ll be entertained with stories about crazy exploits (like planes flying underneath the tower) and the tower’s role in everything from world wars to Hollywood movies.
Eiffel Tower 1st Level and the Eiffel Tower Summit (3rd Level)
Upon the conclusion of the tour, your time on the Eiffel Tower doesn’t have to end; the price includes tickets to the first level and the summit of the tower too. At the summit, purchase a glass of Champagne to enjoy while you stare out over the City of Light. The skip-the-line access you receive for the first two levels does not include the 3rd level; everyone must wait for one elevator, but the line doesn't usually last longer than 30 minutes – a short time to wait to stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower!
This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.
My tour guide was excellent. Full of interesting information and humor. He had so much history packed into a quick tour so worth it! Truly enjoyable.
Solid tour - great guide - really fun!!
our guide was excellent! turns out he went to school in Boston where we come from. It was a great day clear and calm. The lines weren't bad but the no line thing worked like a charm. I would recommend this company and tour again and again
Top notch. Guide was knowledgeable and witty.
Gil was outstanding, he had a ton of detailed information about both the tower and Paris. He put many historical events in perspective from the observation deck. So we were getting details about the city as it lay in front of us. He was humors and worked hard to include everyone. We were extremely satisfied with our Eiffel Tower tour.
From the moment we arrived at our rendezvous point, our tour guide made us feel relaxed and in store for an adventure! Her excitement about sharing Paris with us made our experience even richer. She was knowledgable extremely, kept us all together, and made for a memorable day.
Great tour and knowledgeable tour guide, able to avoid long lines and waits. Seeing the Eiffel tower in person was awesome.
Great, friendly tour leader. two thumbs up!
Learnt so much about the Eiffel Tower and not having to wait in a looooong line to go up was fantastic. It was definitely worth going up to see the sights of Paris from 360 degrees. What a beautiful city!!
The guide who showed us round the Eiffel Tower was really excellent. He was knowledgeable and amusing. Both myself, my wife and our two young grandchildren enjoyed it. Avoiding the queues was worth the money.