- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get fast-track access to one of the world's most recognizable landmarks and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the top!Photo by: Gary P D
- Daughter's first visit to ...Photo by: Ann B
- Was shot on the opposite side ...Photo by: Robert C
- Atop the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Elena S
- Looking up at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sylvia H
- Great way to sight-see!Photo by: Kristin C
- Our granddaughter getting ...Photo by: Preston H
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Alex N
- Paris trip May 2012 040Photo by: Phoebe R
- 2012-02-07_09-44-10_759Photo by: Eric T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David K
- Ice Skating on the Eiffel ...Photo by: Heather B
USA, 01 2016
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: Lauren S
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Cristal L B
- Family at TowerPhoto by: Lawrence C
- At the Eiffel Tower summitPhoto by: Jannette T
- Before I ascended the Eiffel ...Photo by: Claire T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mary C
- Paris from Eiffel tower 2nd ...Photo by: Gabriela R
- Summit on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Claudine T
What You Can Expect
Nice tour guide with lots of information. Tour ends at the 2nd level though ticket included access to summit, which is convenient. Overall nice tour.
Great tour and guide
Heather B USA
This tour was great. We went straight to the front of the line and right up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. The tour was informative and interesting. Also included access to the third floor of the tower, but no skip the line for that. On the way back down, we went ice skating on the first floor of the tower. That was pretty cool.
We had a great experience with this tour option. Customer service was friendly and helpful and our tour guide was excellent. It felt so good to be able to access the tower spiking those huge lines.
It was a very good experience. t was really windy and skipping the line really saved a lot of pain for us as we had a little toddler.
The guide was so good and made the tour even more enjoyable. He was helpful and provided information not only about Eiffel tower, but also about everything we saw from up there.
Would definitely recommend it to others.
The tour was great. Our tour guide provide interesting facts about the tour, the area and the history behind the monuments we were able to see from the tower.
Well worth the price! We enjoyed the tour. The guide was pleasant and strive to provide a wonderful memory! We took her suggestion and walked down. It added to our amazing experience,
The perfect way to see Paris and the Eiffel Tower up close and no long lines!! Our group of 4 all really enjoyed our tour, Gil, our guide was great, the earpieces were perfect to hear with if you moved away to take photos or go inside. Loved seeing Paris from that view and being up on the Eiffel Tower. Highly recommend it! Thank you for a great time!
Excellent guiding. The guide managed to make the tour interesting and pleasant experience.
Great guide in Carlos. The tour was well worth the money and the walk to the Eiffel tower was not far.