- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get fast-track access to one of the world's most recognizable landmarks and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the top!Photo by: Gary P D
- Daughter's first visit to ...Photo by: Ann B
- Was shot on the opposite side ...Photo by: Robert C
- Atop the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Elena S
- Looking up at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sylvia H
- Great way to sight-see!Photo by: Kristin C
- Our granddaughter getting ...Photo by: Preston H
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Alex N
- Paris trip May 2012 040Photo by: Phoebe R
- 2012-02-07_09-44-10_759Photo by: Eric T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David K
- Ice Skating on the Eiffel ...Photo by: Heather B
USA, 01 2016
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: Lauren S
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Cristal L B
- Family at TowerPhoto by: Lawrence C
- At the Eiffel Tower summitPhoto by: Jannette T
- Before I ascended the Eiffel ...Photo by: Claire T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mary C
- Paris from Eiffel tower 2nd ...Photo by: Gabriela R
- Summit on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Claudine T
What You Can Expect
Great tour. Very knowledgable guide. Amazing venue.
I think any time you are able to have a guide give history and explanation about what you are viewing it is worth having a guide. It would have been easy to just wait in line and buy a ticket to the top, but we would have missed so much.
The tour guide was very knowledgable and the skip the line tickets were worth their weight in gold. The line to the third floor wasn and #39;t awful either - waiting was made better by the tour guide continuing to give information while waiting.
daniel led our tour and was efficient, delightful, full of great stories, and informative.
Informative, interesting, easy and fun.
This was such an informative tour. Our guide, Hannah, was wonderful.
Perfect tour, even with the constraints of the weather. Our guide, Martin, was knowledgeable, accommodating and personable.
the tour guide did a superb job! it was a very pleasant trip.
Every thing was planned very good. Our tour guide was very motivated and with good knowledge. I had visited the Eiffel tower twice before and I was accompanying my family this time, did not really expected something fun, but the tour was very exciting.
Also had some questions which I had to contact costumer service, and the help and information was very accurate. Glad with the tour and will recommend it.