Pass right by the lengthy entrance line at the Eiffel Tower and head directly to the 2nd level for marvelous views of the city. Your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will regale you with stories about this iconic Paris treasure. On this fully escorted tour, you’ll learn interesting facts and anecdotes about the tower’s architecture and entertaining events that have taken place here in its illustrious history.
You choose your tour’s departure time to take advantage of evening or sunset viewing, or visit the tower in the morning or afternoon, with several time slots available. This is one of the most flexible and convenient ways to visit Paris’s must-see landmark. With leisure time to walk around the other two levels (1st and 3rd), you’ll have ample opportunities to snap photos from various vantage points. Tours are limited to 20 people, so you’ll have personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get fast-track access to one of the world's most recognizable landmarks and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the top!Photo by: Gary P D
- Daughter's first visit to ...Photo by: Ann B
- Was shot on the opposite side ...Photo by: Robert C
- Atop the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Elena S
- Looking up at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sylvia H
- Great way to sight-see!Photo by: Kristin C
- Our granddaughter getting ...Photo by: Preston H
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Alex N
- Paris trip May 2012 040Photo by: Phoebe R
- 2012-02-07_09-44-10_759Photo by: Eric T
- Family at TowerPhoto by: Lawrence C
- At the Eiffel Tower summitPhoto by: Jannette T
- Before I ascended the Eiffel ...Photo by: Claire T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mary C
- Paris from Eiffel tower 2nd ...Photo by: Gabriela R
- Summit on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Claudine T
- First SightPhoto by: Joyce B
- Relaxing ViewsPhoto by: Joyce B
- Views from AbovePhoto by: Joyce B
- Views from abovePhoto by: Joyce B
What You Can Expect
In the summer months, waiting time to enter and ascend the Eiffel Tower can reach up to two hours. But you’ll meet your English-speaking expert guide a few streets away, and then walk to this iconic landmark to bypass the line for priority access to the elevator that will whisk you to the second level.
You’ll hear all about the construction of this iron lattice tower, as well as its acclaimed architect, Gustave Eiffel. Built for the World’s Fair in 1889, the Eiffel Tower had critics in its day, but soon the remarkable engineering feat and striking presence became a beloved Paris treasure.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
On the second level, with its two tiers, you will have plenty of time to enjoy fabulous city views from all directions. Your tour guide will share stories of the many stunts that have taken place here, including a plane flying underneath the tower, as well as the tower’s appearances in Hollywood movies. It’s also played roles in everything from the two world wars to countless wedding proposals.
Eiffel Tower 1st Level and the Eiffel Tower Summit (3rd Level)
After your tour guide’s commentary is complete, you can continue to explore the other levels of the Eiffel Tower on your own, as your ticket includes entry to the first and third levels, as well. On the first level, watch a video with vintage images of the tower, whose history spans more than 120 years. There’s also a display of one of the original spiral staircases that Gustave Eiffel climbed daily to reach his lofty office. On the third level, you might buy a glass of Champagne to celebrate your time at the Eiffel Tower, while you continue to admire the incredible bird’s-eye-view of the City of Light. Skip-the-line access includes the first two levels but not the third level however, the line for the elevator to the summit doesn’t usually last longer than a half hour. And reaching the highest accessible point at this landmark is worth the short wait!
This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.
You can purchase tickets up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
Top notch. Guide was knowledgeable and witty.
Gil was outstanding, he had a ton of detailed information about both the tower and Paris. He put many historical events in perspective from the observation deck. So we were getting details about the city as it lay in front of us. He was humors and worked hard to include everyone. We were extremely satisfied with our Eiffel Tower tour.
From the moment we arrived at our rendezvous point, our tour guide made us feel relaxed and in store for an adventure! Her excitement about sharing Paris with us made our experience even richer. She was knowledgable extremely, kept us all together, and made for a memorable day.
Great tour and knowledgeable tour guide, able to avoid long lines and waits. Seeing the Eiffel tower in person was awesome.
Great, friendly tour leader. two thumbs up!
Learnt so much about the Eiffel Tower and not having to wait in a looooong line to go up was fantastic. It was definitely worth going up to see the sights of Paris from 360 degrees. What a beautiful city!!
The guide who showed us round the Eiffel Tower was really excellent. He was knowledgeable and amusing. Both myself, my wife and our two young grandchildren enjoyed it. Avoiding the queues was worth the money.
Great tour!!! Our guide was fantastic, highly recommended!
Great job. Would use them again if ever in Paris. Very user friendly. John
This tour was one of my favorites in all my excursions in beautiful Paris! Just the fact that we were able to walk up to a separate enterance with no line other than the few minutes to pass thru security was soooo WORTH it as it was a warm sunny Saturday with the general entrance line over 300 people long. A special thanks to our fun and knowledgable tour guide Tara!