- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower's architecture and history, dating back to 1889
- Enjoy spectacular views of Paris from a panoramic viewpoint
- Small group limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
- Ticket includes the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower, so you can visit independently after your guided tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get fast-track access to one of the world's most recognizable landmarks and a guided tour detailing its colorful history. All the excitement, none of the wait!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the top!Photo by: Gary P D
- Daughter's first visit to ...Photo by: Ann B
- Was shot on the opposite side ...Photo by: Robert C
- Atop the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Elena S
- Looking up at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sylvia H
- Great way to sight-see!Photo by: Kristin C
- Our granddaughter getting ...Photo by: Preston H
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Alex N
- Paris trip May 2012 040Photo by: Phoebe R
- 2012-02-07_09-44-10_759Photo by: Eric T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David K
- Ice Skating on the Eiffel ...Photo by: Heather B
USA, 01 2016
- ENGAGEDPhoto by: Lauren S
- Eiffel Tower at NightPhoto by: Cristal L B
- Family at TowerPhoto by: Lawrence C
- At the Eiffel Tower summitPhoto by: Jannette T
- Before I ascended the Eiffel ...Photo by: Claire T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mary C
- Paris from Eiffel tower 2nd ...Photo by: Gabriela R
- Summit on Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Claudine T
What You Can Expect
daniel led our tour and was efficient, delightful, full of great stories, and informative.
Informative, interesting, easy and fun.
This was such an informative tour. Our guide, Hannah, was wonderful.
Perfect tour, even with the constraints of the weather. Our guide, Martin, was knowledgeable, accommodating and personable.
the tour guide did a superb job! it was a very pleasant trip.
Every thing was planned very good. Our tour guide was very motivated and with good knowledge. I had visited the Eiffel tower twice before and I was accompanying my family this time, did not really expected something fun, but the tour was very exciting.
Also had some questions which I had to contact costumer service, and the help and information was very accurate. Glad with the tour and will recommend it.
Skipping the lines is wort every penny!
Our guide 'Big' Ben was great! Very personable and full of information. Met a nice group of people on the tour as well. It was a great way to start my exploration of Paris.
Great tour, friendly staff, great information.
Jason was great! It was freezing cold and there was a slow down towards the top making him have to entertain is for an extra half hour. He kept us all happy in the cold and delay.