Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and spend three hours with an expert guide, seeing and learning about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture, and architecture from 450 BCE to the 19th century. With millions of items to see, the Louvre offers something for everyone!
- Guided walking tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Includes viewing of the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Personalized small group and commentary (maximum 25 people)
- Expert English-speaking guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
- Skip the line entry to avoid the queues
- Identifies all the museum's highlights including viewing of the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love the Louvre!Photo by: MELODY
United States of America, 04 2016
- Main Entrance to Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Patrick v
- Ceiling DetailPhoto by: Vincent S
- Mont St MichelPhoto by: Mark
- The Glass Lady of the Louvre.Photo by: Maria Estela L
- A day spent with the Mona ...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Vista desde el segundo piso.Photo by: Jaime H
- At the LourvePhoto by: Nichelle
USA, 10 2015
- Find it on your tourPhoto by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.20.05Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.40.28Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.17.13Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.45.46Photo by: Jean K
- Mona LisaPhoto by: Peter M
- LouvrePhoto by: Sonya M
- The Mona LisaPhoto by: Lisa E
- Louvre entrancePhoto by: Julian C
- Meeting our tour-guide...Photo by: judith w
- The Louvre PyramidPhoto by: Jon P
- Pyramidene LouvrePhoto by: TARGJERD F
What You Can Expect
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks and Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon; Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves
- Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
Nicole P Australia
Excellent Tour. We got to see all the main highlights with an extremely knowledgable and passionate guide. The Louvre is so large that I think this is the only way to see it if you have never been before.
While it went too fast, the tour guide was well worth the value. Hearing the history besides seeing the views made it so much worth it.
It was a beautiful spring day in Paris and made so memorable by Catherine with her detailed knowledge of the Louvre. It was amazing to see the famous art works that you have read about and seen photos of for real. Catherine added the cream on the top with her interesting background to each work. There is no way we would have been able to find our way to the highlights of this amazing museum on our own with out taking twice as long and getting lost! We would thoroughly recommend booking this tour when in Paris.
This was an excellent way to see the Louvre! Hats off to our very informative guide, Alexandre, who made the time we spent there most worthwhile.
Great tour guide, very passionate about the louvre and what it represents.
Violet is an amazing guide. She is as beautiful as she is knowledgeable on history, and that is very knowledgeable. The Louvre is huge. I suggest taking a tour just to avoid losing your way in there. We saw all three wings and she was a wealth of information on every period of history contained in the museum. On top of that she also had amusing stories and kept things interesting and moving.
MELODY United States of ...
Christine was phenomenal. Very informative, fun and inspired. The tour was spectacular!
Totally worth it. We were thinking of just getting the combo of City tour + Louvre but glad we didn and #39;t. There were just so many works of art and at 3 hours, this tour was enough to show us through all the best ones. It could get exhausting though. We forgot the name of our awesome tour guide: Merci!
Awesome, would definitely recommend this. We had a small group and it was perfect. Hit all the major art works and then some. You do not want to waist half your day waiting in line, book skip the line!
Great guide, informative and knowledgeable.