Book and travel by February 29, 2016 and save 15% off our previously offered price!
Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and spend three hours with an expert guide, seeing and learning about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture, and architecture from 450 BCE to the 19th century. With millions of items to see, the Louvre offers something for everyone!
- Guided walking tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Includes viewing of the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Personalized small group and commentary (maximum 25 people)
- Expert English-speaking guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
- Skip the line entry to avoid the queues
- Identifies all the museum's highlights including viewing of the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Main Entrance to Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Patrick v
- Ceiling DetailPhoto by: Vincent S
- Mont St MichelPhoto by: Mark
- The Glass Lady of the Louvre.Photo by: Maria Estela L
- A day spent with the Mona ...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Vista desde el segundo piso.Photo by: Jaime H
- At the LourvePhoto by: Nichelle
USA, 10 2015
- Find it on your tourPhoto by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.20.05Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.40.28Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.17.13Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.45.46Photo by: Jean K
- Mona LisaPhoto by: Peter M
- LouvrePhoto by: Sonya M
- The Mona LisaPhoto by: Lisa E
- Louvre entrancePhoto by: Julian C
- Meeting our tour-guide...Photo by: judith w
- The Louvre PyramidPhoto by: Jon P
- Pyramidene LouvrePhoto by: TARGJERD F
- Old Louvre CastlePhoto by: Arjula C
What You Can Expect
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks and Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon; Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves
- Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
Really excellent guided. Very knowledgeable and also very kind and friendly. We saw an amazing number of art works and her commentary was interesting, enlightening, and never too long or boring unlike other guides I have had. I recommend this guide to anyone who wants to enjoy the Louvre, a difficult museum to navigate without assistance.
We had an excellent tour guide and appreciate the City Tour Company training and selection. He was so well informed, energetic and a great blend of history and humor of the background development. We would recommend this concise and enlightening tour within the short time of 3 hours to encompass all that we were able to see! Definitely want to see more when time available- next trip?
Great tour, very friendly definitely a good option to get to know the Louvre!
Excellent tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. we would never have been able to achieve what we did without her. The night trip was a bonus - far fewer people.
We booked the day before, online and everything worked like a charm. Did not need to bring any papers they knew our name and off we went with the group. A relatively big group, but not so big that it bothered. The guide was very good and explained with a lot of passion. It was great that after the tour we could stay on in the museum. It was worth the money as I would not have wanted to queue all the time for everything.
Amazing!!! A must do in Paris. The tour was essential for getting the most out of seeing as much of the major works as possible. Our tour guide Joshua was great!!! Don't hesitate to book this tour.
I loved our tour guide Caroline. She was knowledgeable and funny. She took us to see the Rock Stars of the Louvre as she put it. Everywhere we went she told the stories of the art and artists very well. Amazing experience.
Great tour, so much to see. Our guide was wonderful and was very knowledgable.
We had a great time on our small group tour of the Louvre.
Caroline, our tour guide, and very knowledgeable, professional, and fun. There were only 3 of us on the tour, so it was more like touring the museum with a smart friend!
Catherine is a wonderful and charming guide. We were quite impressed with her depth of knowledge and enthusiasm in leading our group. The group was pretty tired at the end of the tour but she looked like she could have kept going! We love to do walking tours of all kinds when we travel to new cities, and she is among the best guides we've ever had.
$70.34 Save $10.55