Book* by August 31st, 2016 and travel before October 31st, 2016 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
*This offer applies to Morning Departures only !
Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and spend three hours with a guide, seeing and learning about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century. Numbers are limited to 25 on this small-group tour to ensure a more intimate experience.
- Guided walking tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line for a speedy entry
- See the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Enjoy commentary from an English-speaking guide, plus audio headsets so you can hear clearly
- Ensure a personalized experience with a small group (maximum 25 people)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love the Louvre!Photo by: MELODY
United States of America, 04 2016
- Main Entrance to Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Patrick v
- Ceiling DetailPhoto by: Vincent S
- Mont St MichelPhoto by: Mark
- The Glass Lady of the Louvre.Photo by: Maria Estela L
- A day spent with the Mona ...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Vista desde el segundo piso.Photo by: Jaime H
- At the LourvePhoto by: Nichelle
USA, 10 2015
- Find it on your tourPhoto by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.20.05Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.40.28Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.17.13Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.45.46Photo by: Jean K
- Mona LisaPhoto by: Peter M
- LouvrePhoto by: Sonya M
- The Mona LisaPhoto by: Lisa E
- Louvre entrancePhoto by: Julian C
- Meeting our tour-guide...Photo by: judith w
- The Louvre PyramidPhoto by: Jon P
- Pyramidene LouvrePhoto by: TARGJERD F
What You Can Expect
Wander the diverse exhibitions, starting with the Ancient Greek Parthenon, followed by the iconic Venus de Milo. While in the ancient antiquities gallery, view the celebrated Winged Victory of Samothrace. Then head to the Apollo Gallery to see the opulent royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV. Get a taste of the French Revolution with Delacroix’s painting Liberty Leading the People, and take in the Italian Renaissance as you gaze at the work of Michelangelo and Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. (See full sample list below.)
With your small group (limited to 25 people), engage in lively chats with your guide and hear entertaining anecdotes, trivia and history. Afterward, spend as much time as you like exploring the museum independently.
Please Note: Evening tours are limited to Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30pm. For an extra unique experience, book an evening session and wind through the quiet corridors at night,when the crowds are gone and the artwork is basked in soft light. Enjoy the tour without all the bustle, and finish with great views of the Louvre’s glittery outside pyramid lit up after dusk.
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks and Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon; Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves
- Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
Great tour in spite of the amazing crowds. Our guide worked hard to make sure that we saw all of the incredible art, and artfully navigated the crowded conditions.
The tour guide (English language) was very accommodating. She made sure she was not going too fast and always pointed a chair or other seating out for my comfort. She was well informed and explained the art in details. Highly recommend a tour through viator.com
Our tour Cynthia was excellent. She was knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely do it again with her!
Our Guide Violet was AMAZING! She was so informative, and so fun at the same time...what a combo! The Louvre was just beautiful! We spent a little extra time walking around after the tour...and yes, we got lost! So glad we had a guide and was able to see the highlights first!
This tour was amazing!
Wonderful! Our guide was knowledgable and had a very real passion for the louve and its' collections. She took is right past the long lines and straight to the high points of the museum . As our ticket allowed us in and out access all day to the museum she also gave us recommendations on other awesome collections in the louve. Highly recommend!
This tour has been a highlight of our trip so far. Our guide Caroline was nothing short of amazing, with a passion for art and the Louvre itself. We went in the evening when it was not quite as crowded. We learned so much about the art and the artists! Definitely will recommend to friends.
Our tour group was extremely small, due to a happy coincidence of scheduling. There were just 5 of us, plus our wonderful guide, Felix. This allowed Felix to address our individual questions. Felix was knowledgeable and funny. He led us through the highlights of the Lourvre. I highly recommend this tour.
We had a wonderful and thoroughly informative tour of the Lourve highlights with our guide. I highly recommend this tour, especially if you are tight on time and can and #39;t spend days wandering the Lourve with all your own research in hand. You can also linger after the tour on your own.
What a treat. Knowledgeable and passionate guide and no lines. Worth doing at night to avoid the crowds.
$70.06 Save $7.01