Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and spend three hours with a guide, seeing and learning about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century. Numbers are limited to 25 on this small-group tour to ensure a more intimate experience.
- Guided walking tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line for a speedy entry
- See the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Enjoy commentary from an English-speaking guide, plus audio headsets so you can hear clearly
- Ensure a personalized experience with a small group (maximum 25 people)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Love the Louvre!Photo by: MELODY
United States of America, 04 2016
- Main Entrance to Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Patrick v
- Ceiling DetailPhoto by: Vincent S
- Mont St MichelPhoto by: Mark
- The Glass Lady of the Louvre.Photo by: Maria Estela L
- A day spent with the Mona ...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Vista desde el segundo piso.Photo by: Jaime H
- At the LourvePhoto by: Nichelle
USA, 10 2015
- Find it on your tourPhoto by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.20.05Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 11.40.28Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.17.13Photo by: Jean K
- 2015-09-25 10.45.46Photo by: Jean K
- Mona LisaPhoto by: Peter M
- LouvrePhoto by: Sonya M
- The Mona LisaPhoto by: Lisa E
- Louvre entrancePhoto by: Julian C
- Meeting our tour-guide...Photo by: judith w
- The Louvre PyramidPhoto by: Jon P
- Pyramidene LouvrePhoto by: TARGJERD F
What You Can Expect
Wander the diverse exhibitions, starting with the Ancient Greek Parthenon, followed by the iconic Venus de Milo. While in the ancient antiquities gallery, view the celebrated Winged Victory of Samothrace. Then head to the Apollo Gallery to see the opulent royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV. Get a taste of the French Revolution with Delacroix’s painting Liberty Leading the People, and take in the Italian Renaissance as you gaze at the work of Michelangelo and Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. (See full sample list below.)
With your small group (limited to 25 people), engage in lively chats with your guide and hear entertaining anecdotes, trivia and history. Afterward, spend as much time as you like exploring the museum independently.
Please Note: Evening tours are limited to Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30pm. For an extra unique experience, book an evening session and wind through the quiet corridors at night,when the crowds are gone and the artwork is basked in soft light. Enjoy the tour without all the bustle, and finish with great views of the Louvre’s glittery outside pyramid lit up after dusk.
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinci’s Madonna on the Rocks and Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon; Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves
- Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
Sasha Heseltine United Kingdom
Loved this tour the Louvre is so crowded and huge that it's good to have someone to help navigate the building. In three hours it's only possible to scratch the surface of the place but Violette did an amazing job of showing us serval seminal pieces and was brilliant and passionate about art history and Paris.
Wonderful tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. Would highly recommend this tour to first time visitors.
Tour was very informative and included all of the highlights.
Absolutely loved this - so much to see and i would do it again
Excellent!!! The information on the meeting point was clear and easy to find. Catherine, our guide was E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T! She was knowledgeable, graceful, poised, and most of all friendly and professional. Catherine ensured that our there hours were used effeciently and that we say the most popular exhibits. She gave excellent directions and suggestions to those of us who wanted to stay or return on our own. I returned the next day!
We did this tour at night - 6:30 booking and it was great! Less people, more room to move and see all the art and sculptures. Our guide was very helpful and made the tour very interesting with all her knowledge! If we had more time we would've returned the next day to see the other areas we missed out on - you can't see it all in one go!
Violet, the guide, was amazing. I have never enjoyed a Museum walking tour more. She was knowledgeable and extremely well spoken. Great tour and a great walk !
Highly recommend this tour as it saves time and the information provided by the guide was excellent. It was money well spent as the crowds are amazing.
Very enjoyable experience with an informed tour guide.
The Louvre is overwhelming and it was great to have Julian guide us to see not only the highlights such as the Mona Lisa but some of his favorite things as well. Because of the masses of people and the need to maintain proper temp and humidity for the art work, it's hot and sticky inside. Dress appropriately and bring water.