Numbers are limited to 25 people on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. And by booking your skip-the-line ticket in advance, you won't waste any time waiting in line!
- 2-hour Musée d'Orsay tour in Paris, with an expert local guide
- Fast-track entry with your skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay ticket
- See famous works of art by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and more
- Take in the world's largest collection of Impressionist art, housed in the impressive Musée d'Orsay building
- Learn about European art history in Paris
- Small group tour limited to 25 people for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With a guaranteed small group (maximum 25 people), you'll enjoy a two-hour Musée d'Orsay tour with personalized attention from your expert guide. Learn how the Parisian art movement changed the landscape of art for followers around the world, and see famous masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Degas and more.
The architecture of the Orsay building itself is equally impressive, having originally been built as a grand train station (Gare d'Orsay) for the 1900 Universal Exhibit, a world fair that celebrated the achievements of the past century. While exploring the building with your expert guide, you'll marvel at its ornate walls and the stunning vaulted roof that frames the intriguing artwork within.
Superb tour - well organized and led by a very knowledgeable guide, AnnaMarie. She managed to convey an enormous amount of history and detail of how the artists displayed in the museum were linked in terms of the evolving art world, and directed our attention to details that illustrated the development of technique and styles of painting. Best museum tour I have ever taken, and I've taken many.
The guide was very knowledgable and was very informative. I recommend this small group tour.