Numbers are limited to 25 people on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. And by booking your skip-the-line ticket in advance, you won't waste any time waiting in line!
- 2-hour Musée d'Orsay tour in Paris, with an expert local guide
- Fast-track entry with your skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay ticket
- See famous works of art by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and more
- Take in the world's largest collection of Impressionist art, housed in the impressive Musée d'Orsay building
- Learn about European art history in Paris
- Small group tour limited to 25 people for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With a guaranteed small group (maximum 25 people), you'll enjoy a two-hour Musée d'Orsay tour with personalized attention from your expert guide. Learn how the Parisian art movement changed the landscape of art for followers around the world, and see famous masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Degas and more.
The architecture of the Orsay building itself is equally impressive, having originally been built as a grand train station (Gare d'Orsay) for the 1900 Universal Exhibit, a world fair that celebrated the achievements of the past century. While exploring the building with your expert guide, you'll marvel at its ornate walls and the stunning vaulted roof that frames the intriguing artwork within.
A fantastic collection of 19th c French art but long queues and a complex story to unpick - which is just what our knowledgeable guide did so well. Couldn't recommend more highly.
Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and always open for questions. Just make sure you allow extra time in your own schedule when the tour is complete so you can visit areas of the museum not covered durning the tour. I had gone to the Orsay on a previous trip without a tour guide and feel I got to see so much more. Just depends what you want out of your visit.