- Guided tour of the Louvre Museum's three most famous artworks
- Skip the line with prioritized entry without queuing
- Guided tour takes you straight to the world-famous Mona Lisa
- Tour conducted by a qualified guide interpretor
- Opportunity to stay on at the Louvre after your tour has finished
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Not only do you get to skip the long lines at this world-renowned museum, you also get a guided tour of its most famous pieces, including the Mona Lisa. And then you can wander the rest of the magnificent exhibitions as long as your heart desires.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Louvre!Photo by: Shell
- Skip the Line: Paris Louvre ...Photo by: SCV
- Skip the Line: Paris Louvre ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Louvre in eveningPhoto by: ABHIJIT DATTA K
Norway, 04 2009
- Louvre Museum, ParisPhoto by: Anonymous
- Bride and GroomPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Mona Lisa panorama 1280 x 478 ...Photo by: Tobias H
- w/JeanPhoto by: JL S
- Best museumPhoto by: JL S
- Lourve museumPhoto by: Anthony B
United Kingdom, 10 2014
- Paintings Corridor of the ...Photo by: Xiao S.
- Mami and the mummiesPhoto by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
- Art on the ceiling in one of ...Photo by: Belinda N
- The Louve was amazing!!Photo by: Mckenzie C
- AppetizerPhoto by: Chuck J
- Venus de MiloPhoto by: Chuck J
- an over heads chancePhoto by: Traveller
Canada, 07 2014
- Our guidePhoto by: CHARLES P
USA, 07 2014
- Venue de MiloPhoto by: Louise S
- Mona LisaPhoto by: Louise S
What You Can Expect
The Louvre Museum has always been popular but it's now even more of a drawcard since the phenomenal success of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. By booking your place on this tour you can skip the queues and see the famous Mona Lisa without the hassles.
Definitely worth it. The Louvre is massive.
OMG, we were very impressed with this tour. I was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. Definitely worth going and make sure you have extra time to spend.
My husband and I enjoyed our tour. The guide was knowledgeable and very helpful. I can not think of anything that would have pleased us more. The Louvre is AMAZING, GORGEOUS, OUTSTANDING and the guide was fantastic. I can not recommend this tour more highly. We saw everything we expected and more. I can not rave about the tour guide enough. His knowledge and enthusiasm for the subject was infectious. If I could I would give this 10 stars. Thank you for a wonderful experience that neither of us will ever forget.
Best way to enter the museum. Bypasses the long lines outside. You can then stay with your guide or go off on your own. It is your choice. Our guide was not the most knowledgeable or easiest to hear at times. The process of seeing the Mona Lisa is ridiculous. It is just a mob scene with people pushing forward and back. They should have ropes and lines to get people through in a more orderly fashion. Great exhibits.
I went in what is called the slow season, every one in Pais must have been there that day. Tour was great guide was great, just way to crowded.
The tour allowed us to see a lot of the important pieces while saving us steps.
Perfect experience! Great value. Very informative
Worth getting skip the line tickets , the lines were very long, the guide was good and informative, we didn't know much about the artists and there work, but I found it very interesting listening to her and looking at the different pieces of art at the same time
great introuction to Louvre. No lines. guide excellent . very knowledgeable concerning art works at Louvre
covered a lot of material but answered all questions
The ability to skip the line to this famous museum on a week end was invaluable. Having a guide who thoroughly enjoyed his art was and added bonus. He was able to point out important information about the masterpieces that you may have missed with the audio guide. 2 hours with the guide was excellent and we spent another hour and a half there once the tour finished. Do this tour if only in Paris for a short time so you can see one of the main attractions