Book by June, 30th and Travel between June,1st and June, 30th to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Guided tour of the Louvre Museum's three most famous artworks
- Skip the line with prioritized entry without queuing
- Guided tour takes you straight to the world-famous Mona Lisa
- Tour conducted by a qualified guide interpretor
- Opportunity to stay on at the Louvre after your tour has finished
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Not only do you get to skip the long lines at this world-renowned museum, you also get a guided tour of its most famous pieces, including the Mona Lisa. And then you can wander the rest of the magnificent exhibitions as long as your heart desires.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Louvre!Photo by: Shell
- Skip the Line: Paris Louvre ...Photo by: SCV
- Skip the Line: Paris Louvre ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Louvre in eveningPhoto by: ABHIJIT DATTA K
Norway, 04 2009
- Louvre Museum, ParisPhoto by: Anonymous
- One of many beautiful ...Photo by: Susan B
- Bride and GroomPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Mona Lisa panorama 1280 x 478 ...Photo by: Tobias H
- w/JeanPhoto by: JL S
- Best museumPhoto by: JL S
- Lourve museumPhoto by: Anthony B
United Kingdom, 10 2014
- Paintings Corridor of the ...Photo by: Xiao S.
- Mami and the mummiesPhoto by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
- Art on the ceiling in one of ...Photo by: Belinda N
- The Louve was amazing!!Photo by: Mckenzie C
- AppetizerPhoto by: Chuck J
- Venus de MiloPhoto by: Chuck J
- an over heads chancePhoto by: Traveller
Canada, 07 2014
- Our guidePhoto by: CHARLES P
USA, 07 2014
- Venue de MiloPhoto by: Louise S
What You Can Expect
The comprehensive tour focuses on three major artworks and reveals legends and stories surrounding both the painting and the painter; gain insightful knowledge of the Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo and Leonardo Da Vinci’s globally renowned Mona Lisa as you explore the Louvre.
After enriching your artistic knowledge, bid your guide farewell and feel free to continue exploring the museum independently.
We started by going to the Rue De Pyramides and presented our evoucher. We then took a short walk to the museum. We saw some of the great icons of the art world.and our tour guide was very knowledgable about the art and the museum. A very good tour. We.recommend it.
Absolutely fabulous. Vincent was our guide at the 6:30pm tour and it was amazing. His knowledge and the time of day was perfect. Highly recommend
Peter was an excellent guide - entertaining, knowledgable and thoughtful
Great tour! Linda was knowledgeable and April at night was a great time to visit and see all of the Masters without the hassle! Highly recommended.
This was the best way to see the Louvre - it is so big, we wouldn and #39;t have known where to start! Our guide took us to the most important exhibits and with ear phones, it was so easy. Having limited time in Paris, the guided tour is the way to get a taste of the size and the atmosphere of the Louvre!!!
Very good tour with hardly any crowds and no queques. How guide was very good with detailed knowledge. No crowds at the Mona Lisa a bonus. Go in winter and go at night!
This tour was great!
wonderful experience and an excellent guide.
Tour guide was very good with an excellent knowledge of the paintings which we visited.
Definitely worth it. The Louvre is massive.
$67.04 Save $7.73