- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Room of chandeliersPhoto by: Troy Z
- All that glitters is GoldPhoto by: Berenice V
USA, 05 2015
- Spectacular indulgence - ...Photo by: David M
Australia, 10 2014
- Family at VersaillesPhoto by: Wayne S
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David S
- Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- 2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
- Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
- Palace of Versailles + Gardens – King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Palace of Versailles + Fountain Display – See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. No show on Thursday.
- Palace of Versailles + Musical Gardens Show – Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday. No show on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
What a wonderful tour-guide! Claire was so energetic, knowledgeable, and entertaining. We covered so much ground and enjoyed the palace and gardens thoroughly. There was some confusion ours about what time to meet for the tour, and when we called, the woman on the phone was very helpful and reassuring. It was a delightful day!!!
Guided transfer from Paris to Versailles and to our tour guide was excellent, thank you Michael Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. The tour was handled exceptionally well by Joshua. He drew us into the history and story of the palace and gardens and timed the walk perfectly for best viewing of the fountains.
This was a wonderful tour- started at the Invalides metro stop in Paris where we met up with a group and took the train RER to Versailles. Once at the palace we met our tour guide, Joshua, and he took us on the palace and gardens tour. We all had headsets and he talked continuously, sharing history and background information and pointed out interesting things along the way. His knowledge and guidance were excellent and made the tour much more interesting and fun. The only unfortunate part of our day was that the weather was rainy/windy so we did not stay to explore the gardens further. We will have to come back!
Catherine our tour guide was excellent.
Great good guide erasy to deal with
Wonderful tour of Versailles - lovely and knowledgeable guides!
This tour was excellent!!! this place is spectacular and our guide was amazing!!! the castle wasn't as packed as i thought it would be! This tour made my whole holiday in france!!! Im so glad we did it.
This was a wonderful tour with a very personable and knowledgeable tour guide. We would highly recommend this tour!
The gardens are so beautiful so much to see it takes all day to see these beautiful gardens they go on for many miles.
Oggie United States of ...
Very knowledgeable guide, travel arrangements were seamless.