- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Room of chandeliersPhoto by: Troy Z
- All that glitters is GoldPhoto by: Berenice V
USA, 05 2015
- Spectacular indulgence - ...Photo by: David M
Australia, 10 2014
- Family at VersaillesPhoto by: Wayne S
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David S
- Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- 2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
- Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
- Palace of Versailles + Gardens – King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Palace of Versailles + Fountain Display – See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. No show on Thursday.
- Palace of Versailles + Musical Gardens Show – Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday. No show on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
This tour was a must see from Paris. Our tour guide, Matuanne, was amazing, very knowledgable and very enthusiastic! He really made the tour. Also the gardens were just breathtaking and our favorite part of the tour. We were a little unsure about how to get back to Paris via train but the tour guides went back via train as well and the entire rail system was very user friendly.
Our tour was wonderful. Our guide Orane was knowledgeable and helpful. The tour group size was small enough that it was easy to stay together. We took a tour bus to the site due to a transportation strike, we did not take the train. We had sufficient time to see a large part of the palace, and part of the grounds, plus had about 30 minutes to stroll around the grounds on our own. I recommend going early in the day, because it gets more crowded in the afternoon. I recommend this tour highly.
Our tour guide Analise was wonderful also!
We had a superb tour with such a lovely guide, Anais. She was always kind, cheerful, patient with all our questions and thorough with all her answers, and so professional and even nurturing amidst big crowds and a lot of rain. When some in our group got separated including us, she was quite conscientious about repeatedly trying to contact us and ultimately finding us, reminding me of Christ's parable about the shepherd looking for the lost lamb.
This was a terrific tour because our tour guide knew so much about the history of the Versailles palace and the people who lived there. Her love of her work brought the stories alive. Even in the rain this was a great day. Comfortable walking shoes are a must, and remember to hold onto your train ticket even after you use it to get onto the train returning to Paris. You will need it to put into the turnstile in order to leave the train station at Paris.
Excellant tour guide even in the rain. Gave us options of going on or stopping when it started to rain. Very knowledgable tour guide. Would recommend to any and all.
The tour guide was very engaging and knowledgeable
I highly recommend although the option which is available for connecting with the tour group in Versailles would have been easier for the two of us instead of 20 people trying to navigate through a busy rail station
For first time Paris travelers, this selections optimal!
Thank you Mauireon sorry for the spelling mistakes
Tour was great, so was the guide. Was nice being able to skip the line!
Outstanding tour to match the magnificent palace. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. I highly recommend this tour!
Highly recommend the tour and the guide - very knowledgeable.
Gardens are absolutely fabulous as was the water show