- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Room of chandeliersPhoto by: Troy Z
- All that glitters is GoldPhoto by: Berenice V
USA, 05 2015
- Spectacular indulgence - ...Photo by: David M
Australia, 10 2014
- Family at VersaillesPhoto by: Wayne S
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David S
- Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- 2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
- Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
- Palace of Versailles + Gardens – King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Palace of Versailles + Fountain Display – See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. No show on Thursday.
- Palace of Versailles + Musical Gardens Show – Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday. No show on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
This tour was excellent!!! this place is spectacular and our guide was amazing!!! the castle wasn't as packed as i thought it would be! This tour made my whole holiday in france!!! Im so glad we did it.
This was a wonderful tour with a very personable and knowledgeable tour guide. We would highly recommend this tour!
The gardens are so beautiful so much to see it takes all day to see these beautiful gardens they go on for many miles.
Oggie United States of ...
Very knowledgeable guide, travel arrangements were seamless.
Amazing tour thanks to the fantastic guide we met at Versailles (Harvey)!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely knowledgeable and engaging! If I were guaranteed, Harvey as a tour guide again I would sign up in a heartbeat (hoping this is true next year when I will visit again). Highly recommended for all.
The young gentleman that was our guide was very good with a lot of great info,including ad libbing while we waited for fire alarm to be taken care of.
Absolutely recommend it! Our guide, Sendhil, was very knowledgeable and explained everything in an easily understandable manner. We would've been entirely lost with him.
It was a terrific experience. Our tour guide, Claire was outstanding and extremely knowledgeable. A definite must.
Excellent tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour a fun learning experience.
Skipping the line always worth it. The guide was wonderful, informative, and easily understood. Absolutely loved the tour. Always seems hard to do it in one day.