The famous Palace of Versailles is Parisian life at its most luxurious, with gold-brushed furniture, quilted four-poster beds and lush rolling lawns that stretch as far as the eye can see. Marvel at the sheer size of the Palace of Versailles, one of the most beautiful castles in the world with an astonishing 700 rooms.
- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Room of chandeliersPhoto by: Troy Z
- All that glitters is GoldPhoto by: Berenice V
USA, 05 2015
- Spectacular indulgence - ...Photo by: David M
Australia, 10 2014
- Family at VersaillesPhoto by: Wayne S
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David S
- Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- 2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
- Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
Inside the palace, peruse its incredible array of fine art and the intricate design of its 1,250 fireplaces as you work your way through the castle, including the King and Queen’s apartments, the Chapel, the Coronation Room, Hall of Mirrors and the Salon of Abundance. Your guide will talk you through the rooms as you pass them, each one entirely different from the next. And just when you think that you have seen all that the Palace of Versailles has to offer, you’ll burst into the sunlight and encounter its dazzling gardens, more than 1,800 acres in size.
Versailles Palace + Gardens
Entrance to the Palace. The Fountain shows and Musical Garden shows take place in the Versailles Gardens on Saturdays, Sundays and Tuesdays.
Versailles Palace + Show
Entrance to the Palace plus:-
- Versailles Fountain Display - See the magnificent Versailles Fountains Display, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday, Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
- Musical Gardens Show - Be enchanted by the musical gardens event – Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
- Palace of Versailles - King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Fountain Display: See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday and Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
Musical Gardens Show: Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
The gardens are so beautiful so much to see it takes all day to see these beautiful gardens they go on for many miles.
United States of America
Very knowledgeable guide, travel arrangements were seamless.
Amazing tour thanks to the fantastic guide we met at Versailles (Harvey)!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely knowledgeable and engaging! If I were guaranteed, Harvey as a tour guide again I would sign up in a heartbeat (hoping this is true next year when I will visit again). Highly recommended for all.
The young gentleman that was our guide was very good with a lot of great info,including ad libbing while we waited for fire alarm to be taken care of.
Absolutely recommend it! Our guide, Sendhil, was very knowledgeable and explained everything in an easily understandable manner. We would've been entirely lost with him.
It was a terrific experience. Our tour guide, Claire was outstanding and extremely knowledgeable. A definite must.
Excellent tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour a fun learning experience.
Skipping the line always worth it. The guide was wonderful, informative, and easily understood. Absolutely loved the tour. Always seems hard to do it in one day.
fantastic! Our guide was wonderful, sweet and very patient with everyone on our tour. The Palace was very crowded but she was able to get us through. She was a pleasure and the best part of the tour!
Very good leaders.