- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Room of chandeliersPhoto by: Troy Z
- All that glitters is GoldPhoto by: Berenice V
USA, 05 2015
- Spectacular indulgence - ...Photo by: David M
Australia, 10 2014
- Family at VersaillesPhoto by: Wayne S
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: David S
- Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
- 2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
- Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
- Palace of Versailles + Gardens – King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Palace of Versailles + Fountain Display – See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. No show on Thursday.
- Palace of Versailles + Musical Gardens Show – Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday. No show on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
We had a fabulous time on this excursion with Yaelle! She was engaging as we toured the Palace and Gardens, and she shared many stories about Louis XIV, Louis XV, and Louis XV. She kept us moving through the crowded Palace, yet we didn't feel rushed. We had our questions answered throughout, and she was knowledgeable about French history, how the Palace came to be built in Versailles, the architects, materials, artwork, artists, etc. Loved every minute, and the train ride a short 30 minutes! From beginning to end, no hassle, we could relax and enjoy! Don't miss the gardens!
The palace of Versailles is spectacular. Our guide, Herve, was fantastic. His knowledge and love of history came through with flying colors. He was our favorite!
Every detail provided by Viator, was accurate:, meeting place,directions to get you to the meetingarea, the summary of the tour. The tour guide knowledge was outstanding .Great value too!
Good organisation - great clarity getting a group of disparate nationalities to Versailles from Paris. Hervé was possibly the best tour guide I've ever encountered bringing, charm, wit and a thorough knowledge of Versailles. His passion and communication were first class. Versailles itself was very busy!
What a wonderful tour-guide! Claire was so energetic, knowledgeable, and entertaining. We covered so much ground and enjoyed the palace and gardens thoroughly. There was some confusion ours about what time to meet for the tour, and when we called, the woman on the phone was very helpful and reassuring. It was a delightful day!!!
Guided transfer from Paris to Versailles and to our tour guide was excellent, thank you Michael Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. The tour was handled exceptionally well by Joshua. He drew us into the history and story of the palace and gardens and timed the walk perfectly for best viewing of the fountains.
This was a wonderful tour- started at the Invalides metro stop in Paris where we met up with a group and took the train RER to Versailles. Once at the palace we met our tour guide, Joshua, and he took us on the palace and gardens tour. We all had headsets and he talked continuously, sharing history and background information and pointed out interesting things along the way. His knowledge and guidance were excellent and made the tour much more interesting and fun. The only unfortunate part of our day was that the weather was rainy/windy so we did not stay to explore the gardens further. We will have to come back!
Catherine our tour guide was excellent.
Great good guide erasy to deal with
Wonderful tour of Versailles - lovely and knowledgeable guides!