The famous Palace of Versailles is Parisian life at its most luxurious, with gold-brushed furniture, quilted four-poster beds and lush rolling lawns that stretch as far as the eye can see. Marvel at the sheer size of the Palace of Versailles, one of the most beautiful castles in the world with an astonishing 700 rooms.
- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
Inside the palace, peruse its incredible array of fine art and the intricate design of its 1,250 fireplaces as you work your way through the castle, including the King and Queen’s apartments, the Chapel, the Coronation Room, Hall of Mirrors and the Salon of Abundance. Your guide will talk you through the rooms as you pass them, each one entirely different from the next. And just when you think that you have seen all that the Palace of Versailles has to offer, you’ll burst into the sunlight and encounter its dazzling gardens, more than 1,800 acres in size.
Versailles Palace + Gardens
Entrance to the Palace. The Fountain shows and Musical Garden shows take place in the Versailles Gardens on Saturdays, Sundays and Tuesdays.
Versailles Palace + Show
Entrance to the Palace plus:-
- Versailles Fountain Display - See the magnificent Versailles Fountains Display, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday, Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
- Musical Gardens Show - Be enchanted by the musical gardens event – Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
- Palace of Versailles - King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Fountain Display: See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday and Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
Musical Gardens Show: Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
I still give this tour a 5 star even though the RER train we're supposed to take to Versailles closed down. Our guides have it covered by taking another transport to Versailles. The Chateau of Versailles, Fountains and Gardens were awesome. I just wish we had more time to admire the fountains and the gardens. I've been to the palace a few years ago so I didn't need a lot of time inside. Our guide is very knowledgeable of the history of Versailles.
Wonderful tour and guide! We got so much information and detail that we wouldn't have gotten on own. My husband has shied away from tours in the past because he wants to be free to see and do things on his own, but I think he realized the advantages of taking a tour after doing this one.