The famous Palace of Versailles is Parisian life at its most luxurious, with gold-brushed furniture, quilted four-poster beds and lush rolling lawns that stretch as far as the eye can see. Marvel at the sheer size of the Palace of Versailles, one of the most beautiful castles in the world with an astonishing 700 rooms.
- Half-day, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose to start your tour in Paris or Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at Versailles
- The tour also includes the famous Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
- Chateau of Versailles guided tour
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Hall of Mirrors - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
Louis XVI Garden - Palace of ...Photo by: Christopher C
Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: kapat12724
VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
VersaillesPhoto by: Sabina M
2013 our loungePhoto by: Finny
Appolo BathsPhoto by: Peter M
What You Can Expect
Inside the palace, peruse its incredible array of fine art and the intricate design of its 1,250 fireplaces as you work your way through the castle, including the King and Queen’s apartments, the Chapel, the Coronation Room, Hall of Mirrors and the Salon of Abundance. Your guide will talk you through the rooms as you pass them, each one entirely different from the next. And just when you think that you have seen all that the Palace of Versailles has to offer, you’ll burst into the sunlight and encounter its dazzling gardens, more than 1,800 acres in size.
Versailles Palace + Gardens
Entrance to the Palace. The Fountain shows and Musical Garden shows take place in the Versailles Gardens on Saturdays, Sundays and Tuesdays.
Versailles Palace + Show
Entrance to the Palace plus:-
- Versailles Fountain Display - See the magnificent Versailles Fountains Display, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday, Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
- Musical Gardens Show - Be enchanted by the musical gardens event – Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
- Palace of Versailles - King and Queen's Apartments, the Chapel, the 17th century galleries and the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Venus Room, Diana Room (with a bust of Louis XIV by Bernini), Mars Room, Mercury Room, Apollo Room, War Room, Peace Room, King's bedroom, Queen's bedchamber, Salon of the Nobles, Coronation Room, Royal Chapel
- Fountain Display: See the magnificent Versailles fountain show, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on Tuesday (8, 15, 22-26 and 29 May), and Saturday and Sunday (01 May - 28 October). No show on Thursday.
Musical Gardens Show: Be enchanted by the musical gardens event –the Jardins Musicaux, as it’s known. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the beautiful surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. The musical gardens event runs on Tuesday (01 - 15 May and 03 July - October 23. No show on Thurs, Sat or Sun.
This Tour was the perfect tour to get the information you needed and seeing the sights directly without wasting any time waiting in line or figuring out what you're looking at. We met up with the first guide in Paris outside of train station at Musee d'Orsay and she guided us all the way to Versailles where we met our second tour guide. She was very informative and patient. She gave us ample time to view sights and take pictures as well as giving us insightful information about the different areas of the garden and the palace itself. If there was one thing worth visiting while you're in Paris, I recommend taking this tour. The gardens are magnificent and breathtaking and the Hall of Mirrors was absolutely beautiful in all its sunlit grandeur. While there could have been more time spent exploring the gardens, the entire tour lasted about 3 hours and was the perfect amount of time to take in Versailles. Once the tour completed within the palace walls, you were free to explore the palace on your own or checkout the area. There are lots to see and do and it was absolutely great.
Well organized, easy way to get to Versailles with a guide - takes the stress off a non French speaker. Beautiful garden tour and inside the castle. Just long enough! Good size group and tour guide!