- Day trip to Burgundy from Paris
- Travel by comfortable mini-coach to the gorgeous Burgundy wine region
- Take a guided historical tour of Château de Bazoches
- Visit Basilique St-Marie-Madeleine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the picturesque town of Vézelay
- Wine taste in the famous wine-producing town of Chablis
- Learn about Burgundy winemaking, culture and history from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Great Trip. Good guide and very good timing. Plus we got to see all that we wanted
Very interesting stops and activities. It was a long quiet trip to and from Paris. I feels our guide could have done more to explain French history art and architecture along the way to make things move more smoothly.
The tour guide was great, friendly and knowledgable. His downfall was having a coworker with him and she was loud and never stopped talking. Someone doesn't pay for that at 6:30 in the morning. Wine tasting was wonderful, but this coworker dominated the hostess. It made us feel uncomfortable.
The countryside and sites visited were terrific. The wine tasting was nicely done. We originally thought that the tour would include several others but was just my wife and I with tour guide, Francis. He was outstanding. The downside was the early start at 0630 and lengthy drive both ways.
For the price I think it could have been better. Liked the small group, tour guide/driver was very knowledgeable. I felt rushed at the castle, lunch was okay. I expected more on the wine tour/tasting. The vineyard representative was difficult to understand. He seemed to want to rush us as well. The drive to the locations was great able to see the countryside.