- Relaxed cooking class in a Parisian apartment in the heart of Paris
- Option to purchase ingredients in the Parisian Central Markets
- Learn to cook authentic Parisian food on this Paris cooking class
- A hands-on and entertaining cooking class in Paris
- Small group Parisian cooking lesson in Paris for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Paris Cooking ClassPhoto by: Anonymous
- DessertPhoto by: b_yancey
- Main CoursePhoto by: b_yancey
- First CoursePhoto by: b_yancey
- Me and Chef FredrickPhoto by: b_yancey
- Marthe at the marketPhoto by: Judy D
- Marthe at the marketPhoto by: Judy D
- Bon AppetitePhoto by: Susan C
- Hands on learningPhoto by: Susan C
- A Toast to A Tasty ExperiencePhoto by: Leslie E
- Cooking our main coursePhoto by: Sarah T
- Jarret de Veau aux TomatesPhoto by: Cammy B
- Whetting the AppetitePhoto by: Cammy B
- New Way New PotatoesPhoto by: Cammy B
- Fire Up The VealPhoto by: Cammy B
- Mirepoix VoilaPhoto by: Cammy B
- Testing The HeatPhoto by: Cammy B
- A Well Balanced KnifePhoto by: Cammy B
- Melons and CoppaPhoto by: Cammy B
- Cammy's MelonsPhoto by: Cammy B
What You Can Expect
Alternatively you can skip the market tour and dive straight into this Paris cooking class. Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice, this half-day Paris cooking class is a true hands-on experience: you will prepare a delicious lunch - including entree, main course and dessert - from beginning to end. Best of all, when you return home, you can wow friends and family with your Parisian recipes and cooking skills.
And at the end of your lesson your reward is the delicious lunch you have prepared accompanied by a glass of well-earned wine.
- Tarama soufflé - Duck magret with bigarade dressing - Orange cake with olive oil and saffron
- Cereal pancake and mushroms fricassee with nut oil - Cod mouclade with lemon liqueur - Ice cream with soft white cheese
- Chicory cream - Old-style blanquette - Chocolate fondant
This was a wonderful and tasty experience!! Marthe walked us through the market as she bought what we needed for our meal. She gave us time to stop at different stands and browse/buy things. The cooking portion of the day was back at her apartment. She did an excellent job of walking us through what we needed to do and let us actually do the cooking. Very hands-on! And oh my goodness - the resulting meal was DELICIOUS! She also sent us the recipes via email after the class, so we didn't have to worry about taking notes. This is a must-do!
P H H
This class, taught by Frederic, was absolutely the best tour I have ever booked with Viator. And I have done quite a few! Only word to describe the whole experience was AMAZING! If there was a higher rating than 5 stars, I would definitely assign it. After the class, Frederic emailed us the step by step recipe for the incredible meal we prepared.
Excellent experience.. Chef Dury did a wonderful job of picking ingredients and the end product was delicious. I am looking forward to getting the recipes soon :-
Lovely morning shopping with our chef and cooking the produce for a delicious lunch. Dominique generously shared his cooking tips, recipes, knowledge of local produce, as well as some recommendations for food-shopping and restaurants in the area we were staying.
One of our favorite activities of our trip, we had a great time learning and tasting French cuisine. Our host was Frederic, who took us to the local market and picked out fresh ingredients what we liked to customize the meal we made with another couple. The meal itself was delicious, although we probably could have done a little more participating. Would highly recommend!
This class was even better than I expected. We were a small group, learned about how the french shop at the open markets and plan their meals. I learned many useful techniques and recipes and met some wonderful people.
A must do especially if you love to cook. Learned a few new techniques along the way. Marthe was an absolute delight and made us all feel so comfortable in her home. Highly recommend adding on the going to market with the chef. Not only are you getting ingredients but you can shop for clothing, etc, along the way. Highlight of our trip!
This was an excellent class with chef Dominique. He has a casual but highly professional approach and quickly put us at ease even though we had little experience of cooking. We produced a great meal for lunch.
We had a great time in our class. My husband and I ended up being the only ones there so we got a private lesson! We learned a lot in a little bit of time and we actually still use what we learned. I can't wait to do this again!
Great for couples. My husband only cok when we are traveling and are at cooking school. I always take pictures to remind him of his abilities when home