This small-group food tour is limited to just eight people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- 3-hour Paris food walking tour of the Bastille district
- Visit Marché d’Aligre -- a thriving Paris food market much-loved by locals
- Explore gourmet food shops and delicatessens with your expert guide
- Enjoy six food tastings and sample fine French wine
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Venture inside some of Paris’ best patisseries to sample exquisite French pastries and chocolates, and head to an iconic wine bar that is known for serving fresh oysters alongside crisp glasses of muscadet wine. Throughout your small-group tour, you’ll enjoy six different food tastings in gourmet shops and at the market.
Marché d’Aligre lies right in the heart of the Bastille district, and is sure to be the highlight of your morning. Consisting of two parts -- a covered area called Marché Beauveau and an open-air square -- the cosmopolitan market is huge and knowing what spots to visit can be tricky. Luckily, your expert guide will be there to show you to the best stalls! You’ll also have time to browse the market independently, shopping for all your gourmet desires.
Before your tour ends, your guide will introduce you to a little-known elevated garden walkway that was created from old train tracks. This gorgeous garden is a real insider’s secret, and you’ll finish your tour feeling like you know the captivating Bastille district just like a food-loving local.