- Small-group day trip to Loire Valley castles from Paris
- Visit the Loire Valley, a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed region of central France famous for Renaissance castles and gardens
- Explore the châteaux of Ambroise, Chenonceau and Chambord
- Enjoy lunch in the setting of an 18th-century inn
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
First, discover Château d’Amboise, a favored royal residence during the Renaissance. Here, in the Chapel of St Hubert, the remains of Leonardo da Vinci are buried. Then, marvel at Château de Chenonceau. Famed for its highly decorated interior and exterior, this is one of the most popular châteaux in France. After your tour, enjoy a three-course lunch with wine (included) at the nearby 18th-century Breton-style inn (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below).
After lunch, visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Château de Chambord, the largest castle in the Loire Valley and one of the most recognizable due to its astounding Renaissance architecture. Legend has it that Leonardo da Vinci contributed to the design of its famous double-helix staircase.
After your Loire Valley châteaux tour, enjoy a relaxing drive back to Paris.
- Charcuterie and vegetables
- Chicken and mushroom sauce with green beans and French fries
- Cod with green beans and French fries
- Beef steak with green beans and French fries
Choice of desserts of the day