Numbers are limited to four people on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 2.5-hour small-group daytime photography tour of Paris
- Learn how to use your digital camera to its best potential
- Escape the crowds and photograph Paris’ hidden gardens at Archives Nationales
- Line up creative shots on the streets of the arty Marais neighborhood
- Experiment with shots of this historical Parisian district
- Small-group tour with a maximum of four people ensures personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Learn to take photos like a pro while exploring the streets of central Paris. Your photos will never be the same again!
What You Can Expect
Then, explore the three gardens around the archives, discovering the secrets to creative city photography. An oasis of tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of Marais, the gardens provide the perfect setting for creative camerawork, with sprawling flowerbeds and romantic alleyways set against the backdrop of mansion houses. Use an exclusive and hands-on learning method called BLAAST© and discover how to analyze objects for perfect composition. Get tips to experiment with different exposures, and use framing techniques to unlock your creative potential.
Continue your tour through the Marais, passing the fashionistas who typify the arty bustle of this neighborhood. Wander to the Jewish Pletzl in Paris’ 4th arrondissement and line up snaps of quirky kosher delis sat side by side with swanky boutiques. Work your way past the elegant buildings of the Beauborg District, before finishing your tour with more hands-on practice back at the Archives Nationales, a short stroll away.