- 3-hour small-group walking tour of the St-Ouen flea market in Paris
- Explore some of the thousands of small shops and vendors at one of the largest flea markets in the world
- Discover hidden corners of the vibrant market and shop for antiques, vintage clothing, jewelry, paintings, ceramics and more
- Negotiate the best prices with the help of your expert local guide
- Enjoy a hot drink at Chez Louisette, a famous cabaret café
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention from your guide
On this 3-hour small-group walking tour with an expert local guide, discover some of the thousands of small shops and vendors selling everything from paintings, decorative furniture and antique textiles to vintage clothing, jewelry and bags. As you explore, your knowledgeable guide will explain the history of the market, which dates back to 1885, while showing you many of the secret corners of the vibrant market.
While searching for hidden gems, your guide will be on hand to help you negotiate prices and organize packing and shipping, so you can land great deals and take your items safely back home with you.
Once you’ve had your shopping fill, take a break at the colorful cabaret café Chez Louisette. Listen to the Edith Piaf-style singer and accordion player as you sip on a complimentary hot drink and enjoy the atmosphere of retro Paris. Your small-group tour will end at the Porte de Clignancourt metro station.
Reviewed by Sean B, April 2013
The guide was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. If you are looking for a particular type of item, or are needing someone whom speaks French, I would highly recommend this.
Reviewed by NAYELI M, November 2012
I was a little bit afraid to go to this area by my own, but I am very glad I take this tour. They show me really nice furniture, vintage clothes, and I even bought a 40’s hat. This market is like a fantasy, you take several steps to the past and it is a most seen in paris.