- 1.5-hour walking tour of the Opera Garnier in Paris
- See where some of the world’s most famous operas, like La Traviata, have taken place
- Walk through the Member’s Rotunda and see the statue of Prophetess Pythia by the Grand Escalier
- Hear how the building inspired the setting for The Phantom of the Opera musical and novel
- Prepare to be awestruck by elegance as you admire opulent chandeliers, mosaics, paintings and mirrors in the Grand Foyer
- Opt for an after-hours tour to see the magnificent Opera Garnier without the crowds
Recent Photos of This Tour
- La loge royale et hôtes ...Photo by: Marie-Claude G
- Opera Ceiling and ChandelierPhoto by: Julie E
- Inside StaircasePhoto by: Julie E
- Apollo holding the lyrePhoto by: Alan B
- Palais Garnier Opera grand ...Photo by: Holly D
- Opera GarnierPhoto by: Micahel S
- The Chadalier, Mark Shagals ...Photo by: MARK D
- Grand staircase at The Opera ...Photo by: Maria C
- FOYER PALAIS GARNIERPhoto by: verca
- Opera GloryPhoto by: Paris4me
USA, 12 2013
- Opera GarnierPhoto by: Paris4me
USA, 12 2013
- The receiption hall in the ...Photo by: winnie c
- The ceiling of the opera ...Photo by: winnie c
- Entrance Hall to Garnier ...Photo by: Richard H
- OperaPhoto by: April S
- DSC04903.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04899.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04896.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04893.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04889.JPGPhoto by: Emily
What You Can Expect
This is one of the most elaborate places I have ever seen. Well worth the tour! The guide was very informative and after the tour we were invited to revisit certain places.
Opera Garnier was lavish . . . a real gem . . . the informative tour enjoyable. You cannot beat the price either.
This was the highlight of my paris trip - the Opera is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen - its a must.
I must see when in Paris. Super tour and I went.
The guide was excellent. The instructions for where to pick up the tour were very good.
Well worth the money. The place itself is amazing, but the guide gave us the historical back story to put into context the uses of the building and explain its design. Super trip can highly recommend
Trisha B United States of ...
Amazing tour! This is a beautiful venue.
Tour guide was great and we enjoyed the tour very much. Very interesting and beautiful opera house.
So much history.
It was amazing to walk through the Opera Garnier with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. The building was incredibly beautiful, and the stories made it come alive. We even saw the suite reserved for the Phantom of the Opera, and learned about the cistern beneath the building. I would highly recommend this tour.
Probably our most favourite trip in Paris. An unexpected beautiful building shown to our small group by a knowledgeable and often humorous guide. We were able to view the auditorium and learn the history of the theatre. It is an amazing building!