- 1.5-hour walking tour of the Opera Garnier in Paris
- See where some of the world’s most famous operas, like La Traviata, have taken place
- Walk through the Member’s Rotunda and see the statue of Prophetess Pythia by the Grand Escalier
- Hear how the building inspired the setting for The Phantom of the Opera musical and novel
- Prepare to be awestruck by elegance as you admire opulent chandeliers, mosaics, paintings and mirrors in the Grand Foyer
- Opt for an after-hours tour to see the magnificent Opera Garnier without the crowds
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Opera Ceiling and ChandelierPhoto by: Julie E
- Inside StaircasePhoto by: Julie E
- Apollo holding the lyrePhoto by: Alan B
- Palais Garnier Opera grand ...Photo by: Holly D
- Opera GarnierPhoto by: Micahel S
- The Chadalier, Mark Shagals ...Photo by: MARK D
- Grand staircase at The Opera ...Photo by: Maria C
- FOYER PALAIS GARNIERPhoto by: verca
- Opera GloryPhoto by: Paris4me
USA, 12 2013
- Opera GarnierPhoto by: Paris4me
USA, 12 2013
- The receiption hall in the ...Photo by: winnie c
- The ceiling of the opera ...Photo by: winnie c
- Entrance Hall to Garnier ...Photo by: Richard H
- OperaPhoto by: April S
- DSC04903.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04899.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04896.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04893.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04889.JPGPhoto by: Emily
- DSC04886.JPGPhoto by: Emily
What You Can Expect
It was amazing to walk through the Opera Garnier with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. The building was incredibly beautiful, and the stories made it come alive. We even saw the suite reserved for the Phantom of the Opera, and learned about the cistern beneath the building. I would highly recommend this tour.
Probably our most favourite trip in Paris. An unexpected beautiful building shown to our small group by a knowledgeable and often humorous guide. We were able to view the auditorium and learn the history of the theatre. It is an amazing building!
MELODY United States of ...
It is opulent and magnificent. Possibly the most incredible opera house in the world. It took 14 years to build and went through an emperor and 3 kings before it was finished. A visual and historical treat.
Very interesting and informative.
Great! A must see in Paris. Blown away. A stand alone museum. Don't miss it.
Excellent experience, the tour guide was very passionate about the opera house and her enthusiasm was contagious. Gorgeous building , fabulous experience would definetly recommend this tour.
Even. With a rain downpour sprouted, it was wonderful. Guide was very good.
The Opera House is beautiful! Our tour guide was funny and informative. She told us background stories and we saw all of the highlights. I am looking forward to returning to Paris!
This tour was amazing!