- Valentine’s Day experience at the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Skip past the long entrance lines with your fast-track ticket and head up to the tower’s second level
- Tear your eyes away from your special someone and admire breathtaking views of the world’s most romantic city
- Choose from three options to complement your Eiffel Tower tour: wine and cheese tasting, Champagne and chocolate, or dinner
- Small-group Eiffel Tower tour with a maximum of 26 ensures a personalized experience
Wine and Cheese Tasting:
Follow your afternoon Eiffel Tower tour with a short journey by luxury minibus to one of the best wine bars in town for a 2-hour wine- and cheese-tasting session. With an expert sommelier to give you advice about French wines and the art of tasting, this option includes samples of five different wines from the country’s main wine-producing areas – all expertly paired with grapes and regional cheeses.
Champagne and Chocolate:
At your choice of three tour times -- morning, afternoon, or evening --- start your Eiffel Tower tour with a glass of Champagne and Parisian chocolates on the famous Champs de Mars. Toast your loved one while gazing up at the world’s most romantic feat of architecture, and then head up it with your guide.
After your early evening Eiffel Tower tour, travel by luxury minibus to an award-winning wine bar for a 3-course meal with wine and Champagne. Enjoy an intimate tête-à-tête with your loved one on a candlelit table for two, and dine on gourmet delights like duck, asparagus, truffled cheese and chocolate-covered strawberries.
First Course (choice of one):
- Festival of salmon (salmon rillettes, smoked salmon, and a piece of fresh sashimi)
- Warm goat's cheese salad
- Magret de Canard (duck breast), mashed potato, asparagus and morel sauce
- Coquilles Saint-Jacques (scallops in a butter sauce), saffron risotto, white wine sauce and sun-dried tomatoes
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Creme brulée
- Glass of Champagne to start
- Each course will be accompanied by a different glass of wine