- Entrance ticket to the night fountain show at the Versailles Gardens
- Explore the beautiful Versailles Gardens while listening to live Baroque music
- Enjoy the colorful light displays and pyrotechnics lighting up the many fountains
- Watch the explosive finale of fireworks in front of the Grand Canal
- Optional Seine River dinner cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The UNESCO World Heritage-listed Versailles Gardens boast 1,977 acres (800 hectares) of groves filled with flowers, sculptures, winding labyrinths and ornate fountains. Enjoy a live orchestra of French Baroque music composed at the time of Louise XIV and performed by German conductor and violinist Reinhard Goebel and his orchestra the Musica Antiqua Köln. Admire the fountains as they are lit up by vibrant lights and pyrotechnics, adding even more color to the flourishing gardens.
At the end of your magical night, watch the incredible fireworks display in front of the Grand Canal.
Optional Pre-Show Dinner Cruise
To complete your evening, choose an optional pre-show dinner cruise down the River Seine in Paris. During the 8-mile (12-kilometer) river cruise, admire the sights of Paris including the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame and enjoy an early-evening dinner including a starter, main course, dessert and drinks (wine, water and coffee).
After dinner, your driver will take you to Versailles to watch the spectacular night fountain show and fireworks display.
For a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below.
- Summer salad, a Niçoise salad Paris fashion
- Chicken terrine with pistachios and onion jam
- Green asparagus soup, peppery Burrata cheese
- Diced mixed vegetables and marinated prawns
- Cod steak, tomato soup, stir-fried seasonal vegetables
- Free-range corn-fed roast chicken, real gravy and mashed potatoes
- Braised beef steak with Grenaille potatoes
- Lamb stew made with shoulder of French lamb
- Selection of cheeses
- Light lemon cream with raspberry coulis and toasted cake
- Apricot tarte tatin, iced Bayadère
- Strawberries in red fruit juice, rhubarb compote, almond slice
- Moist chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
Excellent. Been to Versailles several times when fountains not on. This was a first and the fireworks added an unexpected dimension.
We visited Versailles in August so were able to view the castle and grounds in both daylight and night. It was magnificent. Wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot to see and you will do a lot of walking. The fireworks and dancing waters show were fabulous. We added the hotel pickup option and were very pleased we did. Our driver, Herve, was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, castle and reigning monarchies of that era. He showed us many interesting sights along the way. His enthusiasm and knowledge made this trip more pleasurable for everyone. I highly recommend this event.
A great way to spend an evening. Hotel pickup was on time and dropped us off at the dinner boat with enough time to walk around a bit and snap photos before boarding the boat. Dinner was nice while passing the beautiful sites along the Seine. Versailles show was amazing and highly recommended. 5 stars
From pickup at my hotel, dinner cruise on the Seine, transfer to and entrance to Versailles and the firework show and transfer back to Paris, this was a top-rate experience. Our guide handled everything expertly and was very friendly and knowledgable. This tour is definitely worth the money.
Great experience, the garden is so bug with lovely feature fountains. The fireworks are 15mins at the end and are great.
Collected on time by excellent driver/host (Oscar), taken to Seine River dinner which was superb, then transferred to Versailles where the dancing fountains and fireworks were of great quality and an efficient trip back to our hotel. Could not have been better and was really enjoyed
Wonderful evening - hotel pick up made arriving and leaving Versailles no stress at all on a very busy evening. A lot of information was given by our guide en route also. Walking around the gardens in the evening was memorable.
Good trip, interesting to see at night but could have done with a nice bar somewhere
Seeing Versailles in the evening with fireworks was different and unique. Glad to have experienced it and the tour operator had some initial ticket confusion but saved the day fortunately.
This was a great tour it would have been alot better had it not been pouring rain. The guide was fantastic the fireworks were great I wish the building had been open to go into.