- Combined tour includes a morning tour to Versailles, lunch in Paris, a self-guided city tour by coach, the Eiffel Tower and a Seine River cruise
- Tour of the grand chambers of the Palace of Versailles
- Optional Versailles Fountains Show display
- Lunch at a central Paris restaurant
- View of Paris' famous squares and monuments from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower's second floor
- Cruise with commentary along the Seine River
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you don't have much time in Paris but still want to get a taste of the major landmarks and make it out to the sumptuous Palace of Versailles, this day trip fits the bill. The narrated Seine River cruise is a relaxing way to end the day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing! We really enjoyed our time during this day. The trip to Versailles was wonderful. Then the lunch and city tour by bus was excellent. Finally spending some time at the Effiel tower and cruising the Seine River was very romantic!
This was a great tour. The guide was very informative and entertaining. Not only did we see Versailles, a quick tour of the city, lunch in a wonderful café followed by the Eiffel Tower, but ended with a cruise down the Seine. If you want to manage Paris and Versailles in one day, this was definitely the way to go!
This was not my first time to Paris, but I highly recommend the agency to see Paris properly. Very professional service, with comfortable bus and great guides that provided wonderful commentaries on the places we visited. We loved the boat ride along River Seine. We found that we got to understand Paris better through their services. Highly recommended!
This could not be better. It is complete tour of Paris and Versailles, well planned, most informative and avoiding the queues was worth every last penny. Highly recommended.
Great tour to see an overview of Paris when time is limited.
This tour was amazing!
Great day! Highly recommended!
Skipping the line alone made this a great choice
With the option of jump-the-line tour in Versailles and a quick one-hour glance of Seine Cruise, you will be amazed how much you would have missed in one day with the guidance from Viator's tourist guides. The long line in front of the Versailles makes you feel strongly that this trip is worth the money. You will never regret.
Great tour and day