- Combined tour includes a morning tour to Versailles, lunch in Paris, a self-guided city tour by coach, the Eiffel Tower and a Seine River cruise
- Tour of the grand chambers of the Palace of Versailles
- Optional Versailles Fountains Show display
- Lunch at a central Paris restaurant
- View of Paris' famous squares and monuments from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower's second floor
- Cruise with commentary along the Seine River
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you don't have much time in Paris but still want to get a taste of the major landmarks and make it out to the sumptuous Palace of Versailles, this day trip fits the bill. The narrated Seine River cruise is a relaxing way to end the day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your return to Paris, your three-course lunch (drinks not included) will be served in a central Paris restaurant. In the afternoon, you'll take a self-guided city tour of Paris' main monuments by air-conditioned motor coach. You will also have the opportunity to ride the elevator to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower to enjoy the amazing panoramic views of Paris. There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
The tour comes to a close with a one-hour Seine River cruise, with commentary. You'll admire the famous bridges crossing the Seine and learn more about the history of Paris on your cruise. Your whirlwind day tour of Versailles and Paris ends at the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April 3rd to October 31st (Saturdays & Sundays) and May 18th to June 29th (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of 3 centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
Note that entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program are NOT included. A supplement of approx. 8 euros (adult) is payable direct.
This could not be better. It is complete tour of Paris and Versailles, well planned, most informative and avoiding the queues was worth every last penny. Highly recommended.
Great tour to see an overview of Paris when time is limited.