- Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris
- Hall of Mirrors and Louis XIV's apartments
- Magnificent Fountain Show displays on Saturday and Sundays (April to October)
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Smaller group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Transportation and pre-purchased entry tickets included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A great option for people who don't like big group tours. You get transport and admission and the option to explore Versailles on your own or take a guided tour with a very small group.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- VersaillesPhoto by: stephe
- at GardenPhoto by: Amani A
- Our groupPhoto by: Karen D
USA, 06 2010
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Karen D
USA, 06 2010
- Lovely!Photo by: Karen D
USA, 06 2010
- Fountains & PalacePhoto by: Glenn D C
Canada, 07 2009
- Trädgården i ...Photo by: Hans A
- Shimmering gilded wallsPhoto by: Felix
- One of the many rooms at the ...Photo by: Jean L
- Vista desde el jardinPhoto by: Francisco R
España, 07 2013
- VersaillesPhoto by: Keanchin A
- Painting within VersaillesPhoto by: Ashish P
- The ceiling of Marie ...Photo by: Lachlan P
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Katie I
- Hameau de la ReinePhoto by: DMarie
- The Queen's HamletPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- The Colonnade GrovePhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- The OrangeryPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- The Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- The South ParterrePhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
What You Can Expect
Picked up at our hotel. Had a good group of people and a great guide to spend the day with. Versailles is impressive.
Our tour of Versailles was awesome as was our tour guide Frederic! We loved it!
Tour guide Manuel was extremely nice and went overboard at showing us around Paris since we were doing well time wise. Museum itself is amazing! If you plan to see the Trianons too, book a whole day visit as they only only open at noon.
Regular audio tour of Versailles. Drive picked us up at hotel on time. Gave a running commentary about Paris and Versailles on journey to the palace
Great guide, comprehensive tour. Picked up and returned to our accommodation. Versailles is over-the-top magnificent. Extra crowded because we were there on a Sunday when the fountains are on. The palace is only the start. The gardens and fountains go on forever. Enjoyed lunch then toured the quieter Grand and Petit Trianons and finished with Marie Antoinette's farm - like a fairy tale village. Well worth a whole day.
Very well organised with a driver who gave us full background and history on the way to Versailles. We waited a very short time before entering the palace when we left the queue was enormous! All very well ordered and everything ran to time. A great time!!
Truly awesome experience. Great guide. Glad I did the whole day and and in such a small group.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Excellent tour guide. Highly recommend seeing the gardens. A fantastic day.
The only way to see the Palace of Versailles. I couldn't believe the long line of people queued to go in the ordinary entrance. Whilst the group tour entrance was busy, it didn't take long to get through. Faby our guide was fabulous. She was interesting to listen to and made the tour into an interesting experience. The Palace itself, the gardens and park are a must see on any visit to Paris, as it is truly a magnificent piece of French history.