- Skip-the-line entry and VIP seating for Paradis Latin cabaret show with 3-course dinner, a Viator Exclusive
- Bypass the entry line to the Paradis Latin and enjoy first-class seats in the celebrity circle
- Delight in the fancy costumes and crowd-pleasing singing and dancing of the Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Feast on a 3-course gourmet dinner of French specialties with unlimited wine and Champagne
- Treat yourself to this unforgettable Parisian experience that can only be booked through Viator!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to see a cabaret show while in Paris, I definitely recommend the Paradis Latin! This combination of VIP entry, dinner, drinks and spectacular performances seen from awesome seats all add up to one incredible evening!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy breathtaking acrobatics, electrifying dance numbers and live singing throughout your show. Admire the intricate costumes made of feathers and sequins. Be wowed by phenomenal tap dancing and the world-famous high-kicking cancan. This lighthearted, flashy show is the perfect way to unwind after a day of sightseeing or cap off a memorable vacation in Paris.
For your 3-course gourmet dinner, savor the French specialties on the Star Menu (see Itinerary for sample menu) along with unlimited wine and Champagne. The waitstaff will ensure you have plenty of Champagne before the show begins, so that you can marvel uninterrupted at the spectacle on stage.
As a souvenir, you will receive a photograph of you and your guest at the show -- a lasting reminder of a very special night out in Paris. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience -- it can't be booked anywhere else!
Starter (choose one):
• Foie gras and toasted brioche
• Hand sliced smoked salmon
• Snails in a parsley sauce
Main Course (choose one):
• Filet of sea bream with lemon confit and braised endive
• Chateaubriand steak in four-pepper sauce with gratin dauphinois
• Sliced breast of duck in cranberry and honey sauce with rosettes of potatoes
Dessert (choose one):
• Fine apple tart with caramel sauce
• Symphony of sorbets
Plus: Unlimited wine and Champagne
As we were staying in the Latin Quarter this show was perfect for us - only 5 mins walk from our hotel. The VIP package was worth every penny. Despite the fact that it was EXTREMELY BUSY we had a great table, the food was wonderful and our waiter made sure we didn't go short of champagne and wine. The show was wonderful - beautiful girls, gorgeous costumes, and apart from the showgirls there was a wonderful trapeze artist and a juggler who was astonishing! At the end of the show our waiter took us a group of six ladies on stage and took photographs. As part of our package we also received group photographs which was a lovely memento of the evening. All in all superb and I would highly recommend this show.
Rene was superb, knowledgeable, entertaining, informative and definitely worth the fee. The tour took in all the major sites in Chinatown and the food was excellent!