- Skip-the-line entry and VIP seating for Paradis Latin cabaret show with 3-course dinner, a Viator Exclusive
- Bypass the entry line to the Paradis Latin and enjoy first-class seats in the celebrity circle
- Delight in the fancy costumes and crowd-pleasing singing and dancing of the Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Feast on a 3-course gourmet dinner of French specialties with unlimited wine and Champagne
- Treat yourself to this unforgettable Parisian experience that can only be booked through Viator!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to see a cabaret show while in Paris, I definitely recommend the Paradis Latin! This combination of VIP entry, dinner, drinks and spectacular performances seen from awesome seats all add up to one incredible evening!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy breathtaking acrobatics, electrifying dance numbers and live singing throughout your show. Admire the intricate costumes made of feathers and sequins. Be wowed by phenomenal tap dancing and the world-famous high-kicking cancan. This lighthearted, flashy show is the perfect way to unwind after a day of sightseeing or cap off a memorable vacation in Paris.
For your 3-course gourmet dinner, savor the French specialties on the Star Menu (see Itinerary for sample menu) along with unlimited wine and Champagne. The waitstaff will ensure you have plenty of Champagne before the show begins, so that you can marvel uninterrupted at the spectacle on stage.
As a souvenir, you will receive a photograph of you and your guest at the show -- a lasting reminder of a very special night out in Paris. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience -- it can't be booked anywhere else!
Starter (choose one):
• Foie gras and toasted brioche
• Hand sliced smoked salmon
• Snails in a parsley sauce
Main Course (choose one):
• Filet of sea bream with lemon confit and braised endive
• Chateaubriand steak in four-pepper sauce with Pont-Neuf potatoes
• Sliced breast of duck in cranberry and honey sauce with rosettes of potatoes
Dessert (choose one):
• Fine apple tart with caramel sauce
• Symphony of sorbets
Plus: Unlimited wine and Champagne
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, On arrival we presented our viator voucher and were shown to our seas without issue. Our seats were indeed VIP right up close to the stage in the centre of the venue. As we were a couple sitting opposite each other there was an empty table either side of our table with our champagne bucket on one and the other vip guests champagne bucket on the other which meant we had much more room at our table. Meals came out promptly and were excellent. Timing of the show starting was impeccable, just as we had finished desert we literally had minutes before the lights dimmed and the show started. great show with singing and male and female cabaret dancers. We left the show feeling extremely satisfied and will return again next time in Paris.
Loved this Cabaret! It was not risque at all. Some topless, but very tastefully performed. The food was good and the waitstaff friendly.