- Make the most of your time at Disneyland® Paris with this Viator VIP, not available anywhere else!
- Enjoy priority access to selected rides with a PREMIUM FASTPASS
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to two parks plus a gourmet meal, Champagne and insider access to a premium viewing area for the closing show
- Visit Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park with a 1-day/2 Parks Hopper Ticket
- Sip on a cocktail before a sumptuous 5-course dinner at California Grill
- Watch the 'Disney Dreams Show®!' with a glass of Champagne in a luxury viewing area
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Feel like a true Disney VIP with this exclusive experience and make the most of the whole day! Avoid the queues in both parks to maximize your fun time, and then watch the evening's spectacular show from one of the best vantage points. It's a unique experience like no other!
What You Can Expect
After ushering you past the entrance lines and through the main gates, your host will leave you to enjoy your VIP day at Disneyland® Paris independently. Head inside Disneyland Park and explore the five different ‘lands’ into which it’s split, choosing from a selection of exhilarating big-drop roller coasters and kid-friendly adventures. If thrill-seeking is your thing, check out Space Mountain: Mission 2 in Discovery Land and feel the g-force while riding into the unknown, dodging meteorites and black holes. Treat your kids to a spin on the Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups in Fantasyland, and sing along with your littlest Disney fans to the theme tune on the 'it’s a small world' ride.
Walt Disney Studios Park is where all the movie magic happens, so be sure to check it out. Step into an enchanting world of cinema and television, and explore the four different cinema studios – each featuring attractions and captivating shows. Look out for all the Disney characters, and pose for pictures with favorite faces like Buzz Lightyear and Mickey Mouse.
Both parks have restaurants and fast-food cafes, serving pretty much everything from all-you-can-eat Asian buffets to burgers with fries. After making the most of the Disney magic at both parks, return to Disneyland® Hotel just before dinner and enjoy a cocktail at Cafe Fantasia. Then, make your way to California Grill and take a seat at your table to enjoy your 5-course dinner followed by petits fours and coffee. The acclaimed fine-dining restaurant is known for its high-quality French cuisine, featuring classic haute cuisine dishes. A children’s menu and soft drinks are available for kids aged 3 to 11 years. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
After dinner, make your way to the Castle Club Lounge to enjoy a glass of Champagne while watching the spectacular 'Disney Dreams Show®!' from a premium viewing area. Taking place at Disneyland Park’s closing time, the sound-and-light show is sure to be your day’s epic finale, with roughly 20 minutes of dazzling fireworks, illuminated columns of light and state-of-the-art projections.
Take your souvenir soft toy of Duffy the Disney Bear (one per child), and then leave Disneyland® Hotel after the show finishes.
Why wait in line? Make even more out of your day at Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park with PREMIUM FASTPASS, a time-saving service that shortens your wait at the following attractions:
- Disneyland Park: Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blasts®, Big Thunder Mountain, and Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril
- Walt Disney Studios Park: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Flying Carpets Over Agrabah and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
- Selection of amuse-bouches (bite-sized appetizers)
- Duo of nougat and pan-fried foie gras, served with ginger biscuits
- Smoked salmon, crab and ricotta cannelloni, served with a wasabi sorbet
- Lobster and veal with celeriac risotto and mini gnocchi
- Sea bass and turbot, served on a bed of creamed almond-milk potato
- Platter of assorted desserts
Starter (choice of one):
- Smoked salmon and Micky Mouse toast
- Assortment of children’s starters
- Fillet of beef with roasted potatoes
- Sea bass steak with a vegetable lollipop and Thai rice
- Platter of assorted desserts