They would like to continue to welcome you to their shows and are operating normal schedules.
See the world-famous Moulin Rouge show like a VIP as you watch from some of the best seats in the house! This exclusive experience at one of Paris’ top attractions allows you to enjoy the 2-hour cabaret show from one of only 24 exclusive VIP seats on a balcony, where you’ll have clear views of the exciting revue and its costumes, sets and dancing.
This VIP night out also includes skip-the-line entry to the Moulin Rouge, free coat check and a fabulous 3-course dinner of French specialties, complete with Champagne and wine.
- VIP Moulin Rouge experience with exclusive seating on a private balcony
- Receive skip-the-line access into the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a tasting of Champagne before your 3-course French dinner, accompanied by wine
- Watch the show from a private balcony with only 24 VIP seats
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the fabulous Moulin Rouge costumes, dancing and sets
- Experience the ultimate night out in Paris with this Viator Exclusive!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Show!Photo by: Nick
- The Main Seating AreaPhoto by: Nick
- The StarterPhoto by: Nick
- Gift Bag and ChampagnePhoto by: Nick
- Champagne AperitifPhoto by: Nick
- Night at the RougePhoto by: Howard R
- Moulin Rouge at nightPhoto by: John W
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Myca F
- Moulin Rouge Theatre from our ...Photo by: Myca F
- By Day the area is quite drollPhoto by: Dan
Australia, 10 2013
- Best seats in the housePhoto by: Lindsey P
- Our souvenir goodies - ...Photo by: Lindsey P
- MR3.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
- MR2.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
- MR1.jpgPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a Champagne tasting to start your VIP experience as you soak up the atmosphere of one of the most popular and historic venues in Paris, and then prepare to feast on your delicious 3-course dinner, served on elegant china and accompanied by wine. Enjoy such specialties as duck fois gras, sea bass fillet with a mushroom sauce and a typically delectable French dessert (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
At 9pm, the spectacular Moulin Rouge show will begin. This legendary French cabaret was made famous by the cancan and the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and since it opened in 1889 at the beginning of the Belle Epoque, the Moulin Rouge has captivated audiences with its extravagant, often risqué performances.
Moulin Rouge's current revue – ’Féerie’ – features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary ‘Doriss Girls,’ dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant lights of ’Féerie’ provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Rest assured you won’t miss any of the action from your exclusive VIP seat, set away from the rest of the tables on your balcony.
At the end of the show, you’ll receive a gift as a memento of your exclusive night out at the Moulin Rouge.
Viator is an authorized seller of Moulin Rouge tickets.
- Mise en Bouche
- Dublin Bay prawn tail on a bed of granny Smith apple, quenelle of Aquitaine caviar OR warm green asparagus, pan fried turkey oyster meat, Vinaigrette sauce with chicken stock
- Fillet of beef, watercress cannelloni, tomato ttuffed with thallot chutney, Beef Juice OR fillet of John-Dory cooked on a bed of fennel, seasonal vegetables
- Selection of our Cheese Master
- Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
- Macaron Bag or the Chocolate Box
Selection of fine wines and Champagne selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier.
Great evening. Show was wonderful and
VIP seating was well worth it.
Brilliant. Worth paying the extra money for best seats in the house plus 3 course gourmet food plus unlimited french bubbles and wine. Take me back
The Moulin Rouge is amazing. We had a delayed trip to Paris and unfortunately missed both Dinner and the show. Moulin Rouge simply booked us onto the next showing and we felt like royalty when we skipped all the queues and were sat in the best seats in the house. Was absolutely amazing - thank you so much Moulin Rouge.
This was one of the highlights of our trip - and the seats were amazing. I was seated in the first row of the balcony dead center in the middle of the stage. Food was very good as was the wine and the champagne. The service was exceptional. Was a little pricey, but I didn't compare other prices so not sure if the price was reasonable or not.
Excellent service upon arrival with immediate access to the lobby the line was very long. The dinner was very good--the chef did a great job. Loved our gifts, and all wait staff service was excellent. By the way the show was fantastic!! I would highly recommend this package to family and friends!
Excellent!! - what more can I say. The waiters and door entry staff couldn't have been more helpful......we got a lovely goody bag and also some pictures which were taken professionally of us which were also complimentary. The food was excellent and the show was amazingly fun, funny and extremely entertaining. Definitely worth the money - highly recommended.
Worth every . Could not have been better. This is the way to go. Great Great!
Do not miss this experience!!!!! I know it is on the expensive side, but well worth it. The only way I can describe it is we were treated like Royalty, the food and servicer was more than outstanding, and the view from the balcony was priceless. I am going back to Paris in March, and have already booked this VIP show and dinner again.
Spectacular! Great show, very good food and excellent service. Good for the ego to be admitted while all the people waiting in line, the line was long, are wondering who you are getting this special treatment.
Special places and nice view of show.