- VIP Moulin Rouge experience with exclusive seating on a private balcony
- Receive skip-the-line access into the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a tasting of Champagne before your 3-course French dinner, accompanied by wine
- Watch the show from a private balcony with only 24 VIP seats
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the fabulous Moulin Rouge costumes, dancing and sets
- Experience the ultimate night out in Paris with this Viator Exclusive!
- Macaron Bag or Chocolate Box
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Show!Photo by: Nick
- The Main Seating AreaPhoto by: Nick
- The StarterPhoto by: Nick
- Gift Bag and ChampagnePhoto by: Nick
- Champagne AperitifPhoto by: Nick
- Night at the RougePhoto by: Howard R
- Moulin Rouge at nightPhoto by: John W
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Myca F
- Moulin Rouge Theatre from our ...Photo by: Myca F
- By Day the area is quite drollPhoto by: Dan
Australia, 10 2013
- Best seats in the housePhoto by: Lindsey P
- Our souvenir goodies - ...Photo by: Lindsey P
- MR3.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
- MR2.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
- MR1.jpgPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
What You Can Expect
- Mise en Bouche
- Duo of Marinated and Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Lime Cream, Sologne Caviar OR Snow Crab Legs, Quinoa with Exotic Fruits, Mango Chutney OR Terrine of Duck Foie Gras, Beetroot Chutney, Shavings of Golden and Albino Beet
- Fillet of Marinated John-Dory Gently Baked in the Oven served with a Dieppoise Sauce, Mushrooms Cooked in Lemon Juice and Butter, Shrimps, Mussels, Solferino of Vegetables OR Fillet of Beef Rossini, Grenaille Potatoes with Pink Garlic from the Lautrec Village, Pan Fried Mushrooms OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion, Small Beet, Heart of Romaine Lettuce, Simple Juice
- Cheese Master “Rovecchio” Assortment, Mesclun and Crystallized Fruit
- Opera Pastry, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard
- Macaron Bag or the Chocolate Box
Selection of fine wines and Champagne selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier.
This was a great experience and I would recommend it for anyone who can afford it. They take you right in to the theater lobby, sat us down and took our coats and gave us gifts, then they took us into the theater and sat us at our table. We all had filet mignon and it practically melted in your mouth. The show was everything we could have hoped for. A really fantastic memory.
A excellent night out well worth the money. Food was good the show was good and the seats great
Great evening. Show was wonderful and
VIP seating was well worth it.
Brilliant. Worth paying the extra money for best seats in the house plus 3 course gourmet food plus unlimited french bubbles and wine. Take me back
The Moulin Rouge is amazing. We had a delayed trip to Paris and unfortunately missed both Dinner and the show. Moulin Rouge simply booked us onto the next showing and we felt like royalty when we skipped all the queues and were sat in the best seats in the house. Was absolutely amazing - thank you so much Moulin Rouge.
Pam M USA
This was one of the highlights of our trip - and the seats were amazing. I was seated in the first row of the balcony dead center in the middle of the stage. Food was very good as was the wine and the champagne. The service was exceptional. Was a little pricey, but I didn't compare other prices so not sure if the price was reasonable or not.
Excellent service upon arrival with immediate access to the lobby the line was very long. The dinner was very good--the chef did a great job. Loved our gifts, and all wait staff service was excellent. By the way the show was fantastic!! I would highly recommend this package to family and friends!
Excellent!! - what more can I say. The waiters and door entry staff couldn't have been more helpful......we got a lovely goody bag and also some pictures which were taken professionally of us which were also complimentary. The food was excellent and the show was amazingly fun, funny and extremely entertaining. Definitely worth the money - highly recommended.
Worth every . Could not have been better. This is the way to go. Great Great!
Do not miss this experience!!!!! I know it is on the expensive side, but well worth it. The only way I can describe it is we were treated like Royalty, the food and servicer was more than outstanding, and the view from the balcony was priceless. I am going back to Paris in March, and have already booked this VIP show and dinner again.