This VIP night out also includes skip-the-line entry to the Moulin Rouge, free coat check and a fabulous 3-course dinner of French specialties, complete with Champagne and wine.
- VIP Moulin Rouge experience with exclusive seating on a private balcony
- Receive skip-the-line access into the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a tasting of Champagne before your 3-course French dinner, accompanied by wine
- Watch the show from a private balcony with only 24 VIP seats
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the fabulous Moulin Rouge costumes, dancing and sets
- Experience the ultimate night out in Paris with this Viator Exclusive!
Recent Photos of This Tour
The Show!Photo by: Nick
The Main Seating AreaPhoto by: Nick
The StarterPhoto by: Nick
Gift Bag and ChampagnePhoto by: Nick
Champagne AperitifPhoto by: Nick
Night at the RougePhoto by: Howard R
Moulin Rouge at nightPhoto by: John W
Moulin RougePhoto by: Myca F
Moulin Rouge Theatre from our ...Photo by: Myca F
By Day the area is quite drollPhoto by: Dan
Australia, 10 2013
Best seats in the housePhoto by: Lindsey P
Our souvenir goodies - ...Photo by: Lindsey P
MR3.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
MR2.pngPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
MR1.jpgPhoto by: Vivie
France, 12 2012
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a Champagne tasting to start your VIP experience as you soak up the atmosphere of one of the most popular and historic venues in Paris, and then prepare to feast on your delicious 3-course dinner, served on elegant china and accompanied by wine. Enjoy such specialties as duck fois gras, sea bass fillet with a mushroom sauce and a typically delectable French dessert (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
At 9pm, the spectacular Moulin Rouge show will begin. This legendary French cabaret was made famous by the cancan and the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and since it opened in 1889 at the beginning of the Belle Epoque, the Moulin Rouge has captivated audiences with its extravagant, often risqué performances.
Moulin Rouge's current revue – ’Féerie’ – features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary ‘Doriss Girls,’ dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant lights of ’Féerie’ provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Rest assured you won’t miss any of the action from your exclusive VIP seat, set away from the rest of the tables on your balcony.
At the end of the show, you’ll receive a gift as a memento of your exclusive night out at the Moulin Rouge.
Viator is an authorized seller of Moulin Rouge tickets.
- Mise en Bouche
- Dublin Bay prawn tail on a bed of granny Smith apple, quenelle of Aquitaine caviar OR warm green asparagus, pan fried turkey oyster meat, Vinaigrette sauce with chicken stock
- Fillet of beef, watercress cannelloni, tomato ttuffed with thallot chutney, Beef Juice OR fillet of John-Dory cooked on a bed of fennel, seasonal vegetables
- Selection of our Cheese Master
- Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
- Macaron Bag or the Chocolate Box
Selection of fine wines and Champagne selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier.
The dinner and show was excellent!
This was one of the highlights of our week in Paris. The staff treated us like royalty from the second we checked in right through the dinner. The food was one of our best meals of our 8 days and the show was fun and entertaining. The view from the balcony from our table for two was worth every penny. They gave us a gift bag, macaroons and free pictures of us from the balcony. They served us plenty of champagne and wine and there was no scrimping on anything.Would definitely recommend this to anyone.