This VIP night out also includes skip-the-line entry to the Moulin Rouge, free coat check and a fabulous 3-course dinner of French specialties, complete with Champagne and wine.
- VIP Moulin Rouge experience with exclusive seating on a private balcony
- Receive skip-the-line access into the Moulin Rouge
- Sip on a tasting of Champagne before your 3-course French dinner, accompanied by wine
- Watch the show from a private balcony with only 24 VIP seats
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the fabulous Moulin Rouge costumes, dancing and sets
- Experience the ultimate night out in Paris with this Viator Exclusive!
Recent Photos of this Tour
The Show!Photo by: Nick12 2012
The Main Seating AreaPhoto by: Nick12 2012
The StarterPhoto by: Nick12 2012
Gift Bag and ChampagnePhoto by: Nick12 2012
Champagne AperitifPhoto by: Nick12 2012
MR3.pngPhoto by: VivieFrance, 12 2012
MR2.pngPhoto by: VivieFrance, 12 2012
MR1.jpgPhoto by: VivieFrance, 12 2012
Enjoy a Champagne tasting to start your VIP experience as you soak up the atmosphere of one of the most popular and historic venues in Paris, and then prepare to feast on your delicious 3-course dinner, served on elegant china and accompanied by wine. Enjoy such specialties as duck fois gras, sea bass fillet with a mushroom sauce and a typically delectable French dessert (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
At 9pm, the spectacular Moulin Rouge show will begin. This legendary French cabaret was made famous by the cancan and the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and since it opened in 1889 at the beginning of the Belle Epoque, the Moulin Rouge has captivated audiences with its extravagant, often risqué performances.
Moulin Rouge's current revue – ’Féerie’ – features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary ‘Doriss Girls,’ dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant lights of ’Féerie’ provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Rest assured you won’t miss any of the action from your exclusive VIP seat, set away from the rest of the tables on your private balcony.
At the end of the show, you’ll receive a gift as a memento of your exclusive night out at the Moulin Rouge.
Viator is an authorized seller of Moulin Rouge tickets.
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Lobster thin Pie à la Parisienne, crushed tomato and lobster chiboust cream, herbs salad
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with wood mushrooms, Meadow mushroom cream OR Sirloin steak, small fried potatoes with thyme, French Beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- Saint Honoré with raspberries, light whipped cream, crunchy caramel pastry OR Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selection of fine wines and Champagne selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier.
Reviewed by Frank P, April 2013
It was one of the most memorable events of our trip to Patis. We were treated like "royalty" with excellent food, service and attention to detail. We had a marvelous time!
Reviewed by Joseph F, USA, February 2013
The VIP experience was well worth the money. No lines, great food and very friendly atmosphere. For a special occasion I would do it all over again EXCELLENT