- French wine tasting, cheese and charcuterie lunch in Paris
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Sample artisanal cheese and tasty charcuterie
- Learn about the best wine-tasting techniques from your trained sommelier guide
- Relax in an elegant wine bar in central Paris
What You Can Expect
With your wine, taste some artisanal cheese from an excellent fromager (cheese maker). Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including smoked ham from Southwest France and saucisson (sausage) from Corsica. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Paris will give you a unique insight into France’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
Highly recommend this wine and cheese tasting! It takes place in a small wine cellar in central Paris near the Louvre. Our wine host was funny, knowledgeable, and kept the tasting on a good pace. The wines were exceptional with the option to purchase bottles after the tasting and the cheese/charcuterie pairings were spot on. The perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon in Paris.
What a terrific wine tasting and lunch! Great wines and a very educational and informative talk about the different wine regions and winemaking practices for the wines we were tasting. My wife and I along were joined by 4 other couples. It was intimate enough and certainly not overcrowded. Thank you O'Château!