- French wine tasting, cheese and charcuterie lunch in Paris
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Sample artisanal cheese and tasty charcuterie
- Learn about the best wine-tasting techniques from your trained sommelier guide
- Relax in an elegant wine bar in central Paris
What You Can Expect
With your wine, taste some artisanal cheese from an excellent fromager (cheese maker). Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including smoked ham from Southwest France and saucisson (sausage) from Corsica. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Paris will give you a unique insight into France’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
What a terrific wine tasting and lunch! Great wines and a very educational and informative talk about the different wine regions and winemaking practices for the wines we were tasting. My wife and I along were joined by 4 other couples. It was intimate enough and certainly not overcrowded. Thank you O'Château!
We did a number of tours around Paris and this was the best. The surroundings were fantastic, the produce was sourced locally and the wine superb. The sommelier was extremely informative and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend.