- French wine tasting, cheese and charcuterie lunch in Paris
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Sample artisanal cheese and tasty charcuterie
- Learn about the best wine-tasting techniques from your trained sommelier guide
- Relax in an elegant wine bar in central Paris
With your wine, taste some artisanal cheese from an excellent fromager (cheese maker). Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including smoked ham from Southwest France and saucisson (sausage) from Corsica. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Paris will give you a unique insight into France’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
Reviewed by Holly F, April 2013
This tour was so much fun! Our sommelier, Charlotte, was fantastic! We had a group of 8 people which was the perfect size. It was a really good mix and everyone got along. The wine tasting was well done and it was an enjoyable couple hours. Would definitely do this one again!
Reviewed by Keith G, April 2013
This was a great experience and much better than we had anticipated. Our host was knowledgable and fun and the cheeses and meats were very good, as was the selection of wines chosen.