- French wine tasting, cheese and charcuterie lunch in Paris
- Taste 5 different wines from regions such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Sample artisanal cheese and tasty charcuterie
- Learn about the best wine-tasting techniques from your trained sommelier guide
- Relax in an elegant wine bar in central Paris
What You Can Expect
With your wine, taste some artisanal cheese from an excellent fromager (cheese maker). Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including smoked ham from Southwest France and saucisson (sausage) from Corsica. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Paris will give you a unique insight into France’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
Excellent, great sommelier, very informative and interesting !
It was a great afternoon.....lots of wine, cheeses, and meats. And the baguettes were wonderful too. Would definitely recommend ....just maybe don't eat as much as we did!! We were full for hours!