- Sea lion scuba-diving shore excursion in Puerto Madryn
- Interact with friendly sea lions on an exciting 45-minute open-water dive
- A great tour for experienced divers with a PADI certification or equivalent
- All equipment, a light refreshment and port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
As you immerse yourself into the water, the friendly and curious sea lions will appear to welcome you. You’ll be instructed to kneel down on the sea floor – up to 26 feet (8 meters) in depth -- to allow the sea lions to get used to your presence in the open waters.
Little by little, these fun, lovable, friendly creatures will approach you and softly poke you with their noses. Some of them might blow bubbles in an attempt to imitate you!
Your dive will last approximately 45 minutes, and the presence of the sea lions is nearly constant during most dives. You may even be escorted by your new friends on the way up! After your dive, enjoy a light snack before being driven back to the Puerto Madryn port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to the Puerto Madryn port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.